Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,034 members, 7,906,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:26 PM

14 Year Old Abducted Ese Oruru Allegedly 5 Months Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Year Old Abducted Ese Oruru Allegedly 5 Months Pregnant (637 Views)

This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS / "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Year Old Abducted Ese Oruru Allegedly 5 Months Pregnant by NEHLIVE: 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
14 year old abducted Ese Oruru allegedly 5 months pregnant

Ese Rita Oruru, the 14 year old girl from Bayelsa state who was abducted by Yinusa Dahiru, alias Yellow may be about 5 months pregnant, according to Vanguard.

The white Hijab she wore when she arrived on Tuesday, was used to disguise the alleged pregnancy. Her pregnant condition was what made the IGP, Solomon Arase to give instructions to fly her to by air after she was rescued, rather than by road.

This was after she had been handed over to the Gender and Child Protection Unit where a team from the Medical Department of the Force carried out a comprehensive medical examination of her at the Police Medical Facility in Area 1, Garki and confirmed her pregnancy.

Meanwhile, the IGP has directed the Bayelsa State Police Command to take over investigation in the child violence offense saga because the offense was committed in Bayelsa which is the place of residence of the abductor, Yunusa Dahiru.

Consequently, Vanguard was told that Yunusa will be moved to Yenegoa to face interrogation and prosecution for kidnapping and child abuse as well as violence against a girl-child.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/abduction-14-yr-old-ese-is-5-months-pregnant/

Re: 14 Year Old Abducted Ese Oruru Allegedly 5 Months Pregnant by NEHLIVE: 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wow
Re: 14 Year Old Abducted Ese Oruru Allegedly 5 Months Pregnant by esqtony: 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
Very sad development. Some commentors forget to ask tge primary question; what if she was my daughter or sister?
Re: 14 Year Old Abducted Ese Oruru Allegedly 5 Months Pregnant by GodpunishBuhari: 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
Choi.... buhari y?

Islam y?

Sanusi why?

Apc why

God punish all the aforementioned
Re: 14 Year Old Abducted Ese Oruru Allegedly 5 Months Pregnant by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
For obvious reasons, this case of rape, abduction and sexual involvement with a minor would sooner be cloaked and pushed to the fringes of our consciousness by propagandist conspiracy than the eventuality of Barça winning the La Liga 'cause jailing the accused would set a precedent which would challenge and unruffle the institutionalized paedophilia in the North and the rest of the Muslim world.

Ese's family would be compensated and the case would die.

1 Like

Re: 14 Year Old Abducted Ese Oruru Allegedly 5 Months Pregnant by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
For obvious reasons, this case of rape, abduction and sexual involvement with a minor would sooner be cloaked and pushed to the fringes of our consciousness by propagandist conspiracy than the eventuality of Barça winning the La Liga 'cause jailing the accused would set a precedent which would challenge and unruffle the institutionalized paedophilia in the North and the rest of the Muslim world.

Ese's family would be compensated and the case would die.
FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I WILL AGREE WITH YOU NOT BECAUS OF THE CURUCURU GRAMMER YOU WROTE BUT BECAUSE YOU SAID BARCA WITH WINNING LALIGA.

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Nigerian Ladies In America Are Scared To Marry Men In Nigeria / I Collected Her Facebook Username To Add Her. Now My Facebook Is Not Opening. / Woman allegedly hacks husband to death 16 days after wedding(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.