Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Bring Back Corruption Message Circulating On Whats App - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bring Back Corruption Message Circulating On Whats App (491 Views)

Ordinary Nigerians Not Among Those Saying ‘Bring Back Corruption’ - Osinbajo / President Buhari Bring Back Corruption / "Bring Back Corruption" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bring Back Corruption Message Circulating On Whats App by Howcomes(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
See what I received on what's app.

As received:

#Bringbackourcorruption.
With corruption a bag of pure water was #80
Without corruption a bag of pure water is #150
With corruption dollar was #180
Without corruption dollar is #420
With corruption keke to my resident was #50
Without corruption keke to my resident is #100
With corruption I have 20hrs electricity at low traffic
Without corruption I have 7hrs electricity with 45% increase in traffic
With corruption smallest Indomie was #40
Without corruption smallest Indomie is #60
With corruption a bag of rice was #8,500
Without corruption a bag of rice is #14,000
The list can go on and on, but I just have to end it here and take a stand.......
#Istandwithcorruption
#Bringbackourcorruption
#BuharibringbackNigeria
If with corruption dollar was #180
Without corruption dollar is #420.
My brother and sister you will agree with me that we need corruption in this country..........
Titus sardine started with 4 fishes.it reduce to 3 then is now 2
in years to come, you will open a sardine and see "try again '' no fish at the time.
My people how una take see the corruption mater

Re: Bring Back Corruption Message Circulating On Whats App by joefredd006(m): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
lol. myopic fellows. we were feasting under a burning house then. your cheap water is packaged with foreign nylon, your cheap rice comes from Vietnam, .....
We better endure the hardship Now and leave a buoyant economy for our children. When we painstakingly improve our local industries now, the coming decades will smile upon us.

You can ask the Chinese under Mao Zedong 12 years of transformation era. Now they are the ones exporting technologies to us.

(1) (Reply)

Is Stable Electricity Attainable In Our Life Time ? / FG Apologizes For Drop In Power Supply / President Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack On Cote D'ivoire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.