Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,670 members, 7,918,145 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father (28570 Views)

Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by Ghost01(m): 8:22am On Mar 03, 2016
ttime:

When you say "Nigeria media" , you need to specify. That encompasses the entire body of Nigerian professional journalism. You can't call premium times or Sahara desert (sorry, Sahara reporters) a part of that body because a true journalist has one duty bound under oat, to speak the truth, no matter the cost.

People like this day, punch, daily independent, sun, and TV stations like channels, etc... Are those u can recognize with this body. Those with proven track record of die hard journalism. Note that if not for true Nigerian journalism, Ese won't have been returned, (we won't have known any Ese exists in Kano since August last year until Punch launched the #free Ese campaign. That to me is the most successful and dependable journalism any country could ever have.

You need to choose your source of info carefully. Not every online blog or news site is committed to true journalism.
Some are Complaining, baby factory here, corruption there, now we have discovered that media journalism can turn things around, I say let's use this new power to Forge the kind of future and society we've always dreamed of.
#so glad Ese is back. # prosecution begins for yunusa
It's good that Ese has been reunited with her folks and the Nigerian media played a very huge role in that. Still, that removes nothing from the fact that the same media left many of us confused. How old exactly is the boy? How old exactly is the girl? When exactly was she "abducted"? ...

And when I say "lazy journalists", I am referring to the evidence that some of the reporters actually failed to do their home work well before publishing their reports - The Nation, The Punch, Premium Times have different ages for the abductor and the abductee. Which is which?

2 Likes

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by Hardeydapor: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2016
archdaura:
Some people hatred for the northerners and Islam is sooo deep to the extend that anything north or Islam is considered a national scaldal .
well proudly Muslim northerner.
as its popularly said.
hassada ga mai rabo taki.
islam shall rise to a greater height
Keep telling dat to self
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by Hardeydapor: 8:31am On Mar 03, 2016
archdaura:
Some people hatred for the northerners and Islam is sooo deep to the extend that anything north or Islam is considered a national scaldal .
well proudly Muslim northerner.
as its popularly said.
hassada ga mai rabo taki.
islam shall rise to a greater height
Keep telling dat to urself
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by babs01(m): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2016
tunjion:
Y will it be a crime, afterall Ese is not muslim, if she was muslim, it will then be a crime. Evil Religion!

See 25 year old man? Emir Sanusi go dey go 30 be dat.
Islam is perfect but muslims are not. Rev King is there but u wont say xtian is evil. hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by aiyk02(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2016
personal59:

My brother read d post without a bias mind the media paint it as if islam said u can abduct someone that y I said no marriage in islam without wali ( parent or guardian consent) bt the media isn't playing it well cos they av there hidden agenda too

Bro apology bt read well before quoting

The story get K -leg now dey av been together in bayelsa, both of them av been playing rough in d mum present at least without them showing dislike to it, dey av been dating in bayelsa too before eloping with the lover not to talk of been 5-6month pregnant for him u don't av to b bias too look critically as someone who really need d truth den u will see how the ese's family caused it all

May your 14 year old daughter be a victim of this

1 Like

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by pluto3(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2016
May amadioha fire dat ur stupid mouth....at yanshusi father
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by abdoolorunwa(m): 9:30am On Mar 03, 2016
DID U ALL READ D STORY?
AM WONDERING WHAT UR GOING TO SCHOOL WAS FOR. U ALL SOUND LIKE EDUCATEDILLITERATES.
THESE TWO PEOPLE WERE NAIVE AND FELT ELOPING WAS BEST OPTION TO THEIR YOUNG LOVE. THAT IS NOT AN ISSUE IN UR COMMUNITY IS IT?
OR WAS IT BECAUSE IT HAD TO DO WITH TWO DIFFERENT RELIGIONS NOW THAT U R MAKING AN ISSUE WITH.
I KNOW SEVERAL IGBO GUYS WHO LIVE WITH YOUNG GIRLS CLAIMING TO BE THEIR SISTERS UNTIL SHE GETS PREGNANT AND THEY START PREPARATIONS FOR MEETING HER PEOPLE. ALL THESE TIMES THEY WERE TOGETHER WITHOUT HER PEOPLES CONSENT. SO NOW BECAUSE IT WASN'T AN EMEKA AND CHIAMAKA STORY. U R SEEING THE ODDS. NO BE UNA SHOW THE GUY SAY E DEY POSSIBLE TO DO DAT KAIN THING.
MOREOVER, ACCORDING TO THE REPORT, THE BOY BROUGHT SHAME TO HIS PEOPLE AS THEY WERE NOT USED TO SUCH IMMORALITY. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU HOW NAIVE AND DESPERATE THEY WERE TOWARDS EACH OTHERS FEELINGS AND THEY NEED GUIDANCE.
IF U SAY HE BRAINWASHED HER, PLEASE LET ME REMIND YOU THAT WE MEN BRAINWASH LADIES TO GET THEIR APPROVAL OF LOVE. U AND I ARE BOTH GUILTY SO STOP POINTING A FINGER.
SEE HE IS NOW UR CELEBRITY, AND U JUST ENVY HIM. MAKING FRONT PAGE NO EASY, TRY AM IF U COMPLETE. OR GO HUG TRANSFORMER.
BECAUSE NA DAT HATRED NA IM GO KILL U!!!
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by abdoolorunwa(m): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
See the House Ese Oruru Spent Her First Night while in Yunusa's Village - http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/see-house-ese-oruru-spent-her-first.html
OH I ENVY THEM. LOVE IS BLIND YOU KNOW!!!
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by glossy6(f): 9:47am On Mar 03, 2016
ladyF:
shocked I thought he was 20 a while ago. Like father , like son. The apple really doesn't fall far from the tree.

They initially said 18 while Ese"s age was inflated to 17
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by meforyou1(m): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2016
ladyF:
shocked I thought he was 20 a while ago. Like father , like son. The apple really doesn't fall far from the tree.

he was even 18 initially
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by CandiceJay(f): 10:00am On Mar 03, 2016
abdoolorunwa:
DID U ALL READ D STORY?
AM WONDERING WHAT UR GOING TO SCHOOL WAS FOR. U ALL SOUND LIKE EDUCATEDILLITERATES.
THESE TWO PEOPLE WERE NAIVE AND FELT ELOPING WAS BEST OPTION TO THEIR YOUNG LOVE. THAT IS NOT AN ISSUE IN UR COMMUNITY IS IT?
OR WAS IT BECAUSE IT HAD TO DO WITH TWO DIFFERENT RELIGIONS NOW THAT U R MAKING AN ISSUE WITH.
I KNOW SEVERAL IGBO GUYS WHO LIVE WITH YOUNG GIRLS CLAIMING TO BE THEIR SISTERS UNTIL SHE GETS PREGNANT AND THEY START PREPARATIONS FOR MEETING HER PEOPLE. ALL THESE TIMES THEY WERE TOGETHER WITHOUT HER PEOPLES CONSENT. SO NOW BECAUSE IT WASN'T AN EMEKA AND CHIAMAKA STORY. U R SEEING THE ODDS. NO BE UNA SHOW THE GUY SAY E DEY POSSIBLE TO DO DAT KAIN THING.
MOREOVER, ACCORDING TO THE REPORT, THE BOY BROUGHT SHAME TO HIS PEOPLE AS THEY WERE NOT USED TO SUCH IMMORALITY. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU HOW NAIVE AND DESPERATE THEY WERE TOWARDS EACH OTHERS FEELINGS AND THEY NEED GUIDANCE.
IF U SAY HE BRAINWASHED HER, PLEASE LET ME REMIND YOU THAT WE MEN BRAINWASH LADIES TO GET THEIR APPROVAL OF LOVE. U AND I ARE BOTH GUILTY SO STOP POINTING A FINGER.
SEE HE IS NOW UR CELEBRITY, AND U JUST ENVY HIM. MAKING FRONT PAGE NO EASY, TRY AM IF U COMPLETE. OR GO HUG TRANSFORMER.
BECAUSE NA DAT HATRED NA IM GO KILL U!!!

Can i just note that if his people were not used to such immorality, they would have kicked against it frm d onset, from d moment he came home with d girl. D fact dat he even had d courage to take such a young girl home nd present her as a wife-to-be is appalling. It means, he envisioned it wouldn't be a problem as odas b4 might av done dat as well. And also, pls read were the elder took both d guy nd d girl to d Hakimi(the one who has d power to join them in marriage)... Like it or not, a crime was committed here.

A girl younger than 18 is considered a minor, meaning every of her actions must be guided by her parents and d fact dat d guy did things without d consent of d girl's parents makes him a criminal including all dat aided him. Too bad our country doesn't uphold constitution n justice.

And did u just say a 25year old guy is naive

1 Like

Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by fxstory(m): 10:11am On Mar 03, 2016
mmmm
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by CioAngels(f): 10:29am On Mar 03, 2016
I just feel very sorry for ese. I want to standby mrs falana's decision in SR. There are going to be distortions of stories becos there will be people telling them what they should say to cover-up. IGP is talking tough now, we will prosecute offenders no matter his or her position, empty speech from Nigerian police. Once Ghana bag is shown to them tough talking will change to foolish talking. Did i read that ese's parents were in kano before this period, like last year? All other mediating groups' we are waiting for good ending. I don't want to believe the story that it was yunusa that gave the release conditions that, 1, that ese must not be beaten by her parents, 2, IGP must be the one to handover ese to her parents and 3, that she must be converted back to a christian. Read in SR days. Someone is lying on this issue. But who? Police, hope is not you?
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by personal59: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2016
aiyk02:

May your 14 year old daughter be a victim of this

I just av one reply for u

To announce ur ineptitude I wouldn't need a microphone cos a whisper of your foolishness would be heard in galaxies far away
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by jonnieoneng: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
dinggle:
This is an indictment on Sanusi and all those Muslims in Nigeria
who in the name of Islam took under age girls as wives, this nonsense of marrying under-age girls must be criminalized until that is done pls set the young man free....period! we can not apply double standard for different class of Nigerians.
Nigeria must have a law that protect girls against under age marriage, age of consent in the eyes of the law must be minimum 17yrs.

issoorrite
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by faridpac2: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
juncheng:
These Northerners are a big disgrace to Nigeria, from Boko haram to Fulani herdsmen,to pedophiles, this country should just break already so they can do as they please with themselves. USELESS OLORIBURUKUS
south south are big disgrace to nigeria, pig's poo
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by ttime(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
personal59:

No brother u re not getting my point

If u see d way those woman joke with there customers just to retain them nd also give them so many opportunity especially with there daughter's u will cry for them. Am talking base on what av seen not only in bayelsa but in most places.

If everything is strictly on business it would af been avoidable unless d girl head wan mental bt hell no all dey want is to retain der customers.

U can't come to my shop after transaction den u start playing with my daughter or decide to send my daughter on some nonsense errand hell no I won't tolerate dat infact if u see my eye ball u will get my point.

Those mother re d issue brother I knw what am saying they lev dos girls with their customer. Couldn't explain better here bt seriously am against d act bt I know wat am saying also

I agree with you bro. But still, yunusa has no excuse.
He's not the only person they play with, or sell food to. Why did he take it personal.
And there are temptations every where, every day. It's our duty to maintain sanity.
No one is accused for being tempted. Neither do you sue any One for tempting you. But falling to temptation is the crime.
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by ttime(m): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ghost01:
It's good that Ese has been reunited with her folks and the Nigerian media played a very huge role in that. Still, that removes nothing from the fact that the same media left many of us confused. How old exactly is the boy? How old exactly is the girl? When exactly was she "abducted"? ...

And when I say "lazy journalists", I am referring to the evidence that some of the reporters actually failed to do their home work well before publishing their reports - The Nation, The Punch, Premium Times have different ages for the abductor and the abductee. Which is which?

Oo I get your point. Lapses here and there. But no worries, the most important facts have been laid bare. These other factors may not be relevant to the subject matter.
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by ttime(m): 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
personal59:

All dis because I don't accept ur opinion am not asking u to accept mine either so y all dis. U need to grow up bro thanks

Growth is relative and indefinite friend. The only time we stop growing is when we start. DYING
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by free13: 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
father and son, one and the same.
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by free13: 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
father and son, one and the same.
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by Wyclefniranz(m): 12:06am On Mar 04, 2016
tunjion:
Y will it be a crime, afterall Ese is not muslim, if she was muslim, it will then be a crime. Evil Religion!

See 25 year old man? Emir Sanusi go dey go 30 be dat.
shey na ese frown like this? If so d juju never work finish
Re: Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father by leofab(f): 12:14am On Mar 04, 2016
personal59:

And u think u av pass a message with this ur senseless post ( get it down ur skull before all ur in-law sent u out of d aus) u bear patience to reply ppl so that they can get ur message idiot
answer me with fact..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 36 Armed Herdsmen In Benue / Woman Alleges That Lagos Pastor Impregnated Her Spiritually / 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.