Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:06 AM

He’s Spending, He’s Caring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s Spending, He’s Caring (1073 Views)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He’s Spending, He’s Caring by deturla: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
Our generation has a way of confusing two contrasting words and meanings, for example, love with sex, lust with love and money with contentment and it was a matter of time before spending became confused with care.

Let me start by defining spending in its most generally used form, spending is basically buying stuffs i.e letting money go. ‘

Now let’s look at how this affects a relationship, its a known fact through all the ages that when a male likes a female he tries as much as possible to impress her, to stand out amongst all other suitors so he buys her gifts and does all he can to win her heart.

This has proven very effective over the years and it has become a system, However, there’s one problem with the system.

Over the years women has been tailored to believe that when men do spend for them is synonymous with care but here’s why they’re wrong, a lot has changed in the last century; the goal of a man wooing a woman is not strictly for marriage anymore and what women have failed to realize is that which men now use to punish them and its the fact that women tend to confuse spending with caring.

An average man knows without being told that the fastest way to get a woman into bed is to “pretend you care” by spending a couple bucks, now the real problem is women don’t really know they confuse those two things.

Let’s highlight the three things that happens when you start spending for a girl and see why women don’t know they’re confusing the two:

1. She notices you

This can be in two ways; its either she notices you’re interested in her (cos you haven’t actually said anything) or she notices that you’re trying to show her how you feel (if you already showed interest)

2. She starts to think you do care for her

She starts analyzing everything and as she does this the brain keeps interpreting all she’s perceived and eventually sends a signal to all her body I.e the brain transmits hormones and enzymes that portray happiness and she accepts that the man does care about her (cos of the way she feels at that moment which actually the effect of the hormones now in her system).

3. She becomes emotional

This is the stage where the damage is done, after accepting that the spending counts as care the continuous thought gets her emotional and apart from crying sex is the best way a woman can express her emotions.
All processes above can be a matter of days,months or even hours, the thing is men already know this about women so they keep exploiting it.

The question that should come to mind is why else do you think a man that just took you out for shopping just now wants you to go home with him? Cos he’s trusting the system to help him get what he wants, it’s all about give and take.

You’re probably wondering now, how does one differentiate? I mean some men do spend on women they love because they want to and not cos they want something right? Well you’re right, but I’ll tell you the difference; when a man cares about you he doesn’t just spend on you he shows a lot of signs, he shows interest in you i.e he listens to you like you’re his world, he opens up to you, he tells you things he’ll rather not, he talks about your dreams and his.

There you have it, few ways to know a man cares about you, so if you think a guy loves you and all he does is spend on you and take you out where all you guys talk about is movies,entertainment and other benign issues like that better think again he might just be after what’s between your legs.

Another way to prove a man’s sincerity is a method as old as time itself which is closing your legs tight, now this method is efficient but has proven to be flawed if a limit is given for example a guy can stick around spending and pretending to care for 3,6 months even a year if he thinks there’s a chance he’ll eventually get what he wants. The truth is to some men, a woman is like mount Everest, a huge challenge.

Though it takes months to climb, when they finally succeed in climbing it and reach the top they revel in the glory come down as victors and move on and every time they see the mountain they point proudly that and say,” have been to that mountain top” that’s why you can’t set a limit while using this method, you have to be willing to go all the way.

www.deedeesblog.com

Twitter: Deedeesblog
Facebook: Deedeesblog
Instagram: Deedeesblog
PinInterest: Deedeesblog
Google+: Deedeesblog

Re: He’s Spending, He’s Caring by halfricanadian(f): 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
If u like spend billions if u dont treat me right forgerrit undecided

I too can make billions thats why i av a brain and a degree cheesy
Re: He’s Spending, He’s Caring by wilybebsy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
I concur
Re: He’s Spending, He’s Caring by wilybebsy(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

brain and degree doesn't guarantee billionscheesycheesy
Re: He’s Spending, He’s Caring by KINGinVAHALA: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Yawn!
Someone should please wake me up by 9:06pm
Re: He’s Spending, He’s Caring by IamLEGEND1: 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
so people still spend money on other people?
#Interesting

Re: He’s Spending, He’s Caring by halfricanadian(f): 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
wilybebsy:
brain and degree doesn't guarantee billionscheesycheesy

Thats what u tink?

Degree alone cant do that

But brains is wat gives u billions

Im talking bou d brain to survive in d business world abi no b brains bill gate they use manage hin money? undecided
Re: He’s Spending, He’s Caring by joefredd006(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
nice write up

thanks for also teaching us how to sabotage their 'defense system'. All we gotta do now is spend, talk about emotions and pretend we ain't interested in the cookie.

Then it walks right into our bed chamber !
Re: He’s Spending, He’s Caring by deturla: 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
joefredd006:
nice write up

thanks for also teaching us how to sabotage their 'defense system'. All we gotta do now is spend, talk about emotions and pretend we ain't interested in the cookie.

Then it walks right into our bed chamber !

LMAO..... This guy!
Re: He’s Spending, He’s Caring by joefredd006(m): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
deturla:

LMAO..... This guy!

And consider yourself followed on twitter ! @Deedeesblog
Re: He’s Spending, He’s Caring by Smellymouth: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
tongue
halfricanadian:

Re: He’s Spending, He’s Caring by halfricanadian(f): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
Smellymouth:
tongue

I am more concerned bou ow u treat me make me feel than wat u give me

All my frnds are not rich but den dey make me feel happy
Re: He’s Spending, He’s Caring by Smellymouth: 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

I am more concerned bou ow u treat me make me feel than wat u give me

All my frnds are not rich but den dey make me feel happy
Well,ur type is rare to come by..This present age, girls are blinded by material things..

Re: He’s Spending, He’s Caring by halfricanadian(f): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Smellymouth:

Well,ur type is rare to come by..This present age, girls are blinded by material things..

Awwww thank you embarassed it means a lot cry smiley
Re: He’s Spending, He’s Caring by Smellymouth: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
cool respect ##
halfricanadian:

Awwww thank you embarassed it means a lot cry smiley
Re: He’s Spending, He’s Caring by halfricanadian(f): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
Smellymouth:
cool respect ##

smiley you amazing too
Re: He’s Spending, He’s Caring by Smellymouth: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley you amazing too

Gracias smiley
Re: He’s Spending, He’s Caring by saintvc(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
I can show I care without spending

I can spend without clearing
Re: He’s Spending, He’s Caring by deturla: 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
joefredd006:

And consider yourself followed on twitter !
@Deedeesblog

Thanks boss...
Re: He’s Spending, He’s Caring by deturla: 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
saintvc:
I can show I care without spending

I can spend without clearing

LOL

(1) (Reply)

For A Beautiful Nairaland Queen / Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island / 5 Ways Girls Trades What They Wanted In Life,for Wht They Needed For The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.