Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,157 members, 7,907,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:19 AM

Legal Prostitute Says As Long As Your Penis Is Healthy, It's Ideal For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Legal Prostitute Says As Long As Your Penis Is Healthy, It's Ideal For Sex (1014 Views)

No Penis Is Bigger Than A Baby's Head So Stop Screaming / Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood / As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legal Prostitute Says As Long As Your Penis Is Healthy, It's Ideal For Sex by Talk2CB: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
A LAS Vegas prostitute who claims to be a ‘ penis expert’ has spoken out to give men the truth about what makes a 'good' penis.

Myth 1: There is no such thing as an 'ideal' penis size
I’ve seen a lot of c****. They come in all shapes, lengths, widths, and colours. Some bend upwards, some downwards, some curve to the side.
Some are almost the size of my forearm, some the size of my thumb. I’ve seen joysticks with a sharp bend like a water faucet, and joysticks shaped like a mushroom, with a large head on a smaller shaft.

While some online resources will try to trick people into believing that there is such a thing as an “ideal penis,” I’m here to tell you that as long as your penis is healthy, it’s ideal for sex and is capable of pleasing a woman.

Myth 2: The size does matter when it comes to pleasing a woman
Again, this is false. Having a thick or long c*** doesn’t mean you’re automatically great at sex.
In my experience what matters most is reading your partner’s body, being sympathetic to her unique needs, and paying attention to what she responds favourably to.

No matter what the size, if you apply pressure in the right areas or use the right rhythm it’s going to make her feel good.
Also, you can and should use more than just your penis to please a woman. A lot of research has shown that many women can’t achieve orgasm through vaginal penetration alone.

That’s why it’s an absolute must to use your mouth and hands during sex, as well as experimenting with toys (a favorite of mine.)
To put it simply: when it comes to sexual satisfaction, a big penis is a poor substitute for a compassionate and audacious lover.

Myth 3: Women gossip about size

When women do kiss and tell, I’ve found that the focus is almost always on a man’s performance, and not on his penis size at all.
We are much more interested in hearing about the experience as a whole.Talking about what tricks or toys were used is a lot more interesting than discussing size.

Honestly, when another woman describes good sex to me she’ll very rarely mention the size or appearance of her partner’s penis.
Since we’re not all that concerned about a guy’s penis size, maybe men shouldn’t be as concerned as they are about it either.

So if you have been planning to enlarge your Nut...Worry No More. If any lady is concerned about your size....tell her to check her bucket (If you get the gist). In Ma$e's voice. It is not your pencil, it's how you write your name. Lol.

More Gist: http://www.talk2cb.com/2016/03/las-vegas-legal-prostitute-says-as-long.html
Re: Legal Prostitute Says As Long As Your Penis Is Healthy, It's Ideal For Sex by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
What make her an expert grin
Re: Legal Prostitute Says As Long As Your Penis Is Healthy, It's Ideal For Sex by Gebbson007(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Silkmoth33:
What make her an expert grin
dey dre dey ask jamb q on NL
Re: Legal Prostitute Says As Long As Your Penis Is Healthy, It's Ideal For Sex by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
Gebbson007:

dey dre dey ask jamb q on NL
Guy that reminds me! Wetin you come score for jamb
Re: Legal Prostitute Says As Long As Your Penis Is Healthy, It's Ideal For Sex by Gebbson007(m): 12:27am On Mar 07, 2016
2o1 sir

(1) (Reply)

My Clasmate Kissed Me - What Do I Do? / Is There Anything Bad In Dating Your Nabour? / Guy Poisons Himself To Death Because His GF Cheated (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.