Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,458 members, 7,908,326 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

JAMB Says I Was "Absent" From The Examination. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Says I Was "Absent" From The Examination. (1412 Views)

JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) / Upper View From OAU Matriculation At Amphi Theatre. Acting VC absent / Nuhu Gidado Visits A School In Bauchi, Finds Out 17 Teachers Were Absent(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Says I Was "Absent" From The Examination. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
I sat for the jamb e-testing on the 27th of February,2016 and I did not receive any sms of any kind from jamb. I decided to forget about it until I could check for the results online.

I finally checked it today and I saw "you cannot see your result because you were absent from the examination".

This came as a big shock because I did everything that I was supposed to do, which included 1) thumbprinting on arrival to my e centre 2) submitting my jamb slip to the invigilator 3) replying "present" to the roll call 4) writing my name, email on the register on my way out of the e test room 5) and finally,  thumbprinting as I exitted the hall.

Please, is there anything that I can do at this point.
And does anyone else have this problem or know of anyone who does. please share.
Re: JAMB Says I Was "Absent" From The Examination. by Tegasmoney(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
visit jamb office or visit ur exam center they will definitely help U out.
Re: JAMB Says I Was "Absent" From The Examination. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
27 nd 29...... Badluck full that day for jambites..... Nawa
Re: JAMB Says I Was "Absent" From The Examination. by retake89(m): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Phayme:
 I sat for the jamb e-testing on the 27th of February,2016 and I did not receive any sms of any kind from jamb. I decided to forget about it until I could check for the results online.

I finally checked it today and I saw "you cannot see your result because you were absent from the examination".

This came as a big shock because I did everything that I was supposed to do, which included 1) thumbprinting on arrival to my e centre 2) submitting my jamb slip to the invigilator 3) replying "present" to the roll call 4) writing my name, email on the register on my way out of the e test room 5) and finally,  thumbprinting as I exitted the hall.

Please, is there anything that I can do at this point.
And does anyone else have this problem or know of anyone who does. please share.

Go to dr office 2 lay complain.....bt na wa oo..after waving bye bye to jamb dem want bring u bak again..Dix 1 is strong
Re: JAMB Says I Was "Absent" From The Examination. by lekbel09(m): 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
same happened to me also wen did u write?

(1) (Reply)

Why God Will Never Forgive Jamb / Cakes, Pasteries & Small Chops Training In Ibadan / WAEC Releases May/june 2015 Result Performance From Each State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.