Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,009 members, 7,890,307 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture (44611 Views)

Lagos State University Security Injures Student With His Gun (Disturbing Photo) / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun / Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by peterboro: 9:20am On Mar 03, 2016
A Nigerian military officer can Neva try this non-sense be u who Eva! That's y I can't join the Nigerian police they lack moral discipline. Police Abeg ona doings they make me shame! That's y after graduation the youths nowadays find it difficult to go and joined the police but the rather queue for evn more than 10years fighting to buy military form evry year. Please our dear country Nigeria Police need re-orientation. God bless Nigeria jor, don't mind the police.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by bamideleolushol(m): 9:20am On Mar 03, 2016
If the man turm the gun to him and shoot both him and cameraman they wi say na devil work dismis lobde
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by sarutobie(m): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2016
Let us recite the old national anthem "Nigeria we hail thee"..... A country of absurdities.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Goridoe(m): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by BeauHomme: 9:23am On Mar 03, 2016
wheredemdey:
The people that were contracted to destroy this man's destiny were paid in dollars walahi. grin grin

See as person just use him own hand destroy himself on a platter of diamond.

This guy is currently jobless...lets just pray he doesn't get some jail time to go with it...sadly the Chinese man will go scot free.

Chai..chai..truly devil has power oooo grin..but Jesus is Lord

gringrin funny u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by omoharry(f): 9:23am On Mar 03, 2016
Owoloku1:
This is type of officer that brings shame and disgrace on the name of our police force...

I suggest he be dismissed with immediate effect
my brother..which shame..the police force is already an enbordiment of shame itself..so this one no mean anything to thier already damaged image.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by obailala(m): 9:23am On Mar 03, 2016
In as much as it is unprofessional for a policeman to give his (still loaded) gun to a civilian to pose with, I think there is so much ado about this case purely because he's a foreigner.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 03, 2016
wheredemdey:
The people that were contracted to destroy this man's destiny were paid in dollars walahi. grin grin

See as person just use him own hand destroy himself on a platter of diamond.

This guy is currently jobless...lets just pray he doesn't get some jail time to go with it...sadly the Chinese man will go scot free.

Chai..chai..truly devil has power oooo grin..but Jesus is Lord
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Akadaworld(m): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2016
His name is Sergent Mumu
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by OpinionCounts(m): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2016
Pointer to Lack of adequate trainings and mental development in the police system. How much training and re-training(especially mentally) has been invested in this young man to make him efficient in service. You will be shocked to know worse things his other colleagues are doing.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by giftedheart1(m): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2016
I bet you, that guy must have been paid by that Chinko, or perhaps, promised something!!! Maybe a China phone!!! I pity that policeman oooo...see his work walking out of his hand, and he is even waving at it!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by BeClever: 9:27am On Mar 03, 2016
Hawlahscho:

Chai!!! you want my brother, sacked

let me forward your name to Thunder. cheesy

Police is a wicked tribe do if you have means of dealing with one in the most painful ways.. Don't waist a minute of your time in acting..

I wish I could see his face sacked and dying of hunger everyday.. .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by austinbrown: 9:30am On Mar 03, 2016
Jonathan sef
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Babe2sure(f): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2016
The policeman is so dumb, it's not even funny!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 03, 2016
victorazy:
I keep saying that "Black man is closed to animal" even monkey have wisdom than some undecided
Supported.

In fact, BLACKS should be seen as invertebrates
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Ludated(m): 9:35am On Mar 03, 2016
Yeye police man.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by demola2100: 9:35am On Mar 03, 2016
victorazy:
I keep saying that "Black man is closed to animal" even monkey have wisdom than some undecided

lol, 9ja for show......... To find out about the secret of foodstuff exporting, see our signature
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Brigadier7(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2016
Nigerians complain too much! I see nothing wrong with the photo!simple

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Owoloku1: 9:40am On Mar 03, 2016
omoharry:
my brother..which shame..the police force is already an enbordiment of shame itself..so this one no mean anything to thier already damaged image.
Abi oo
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by lurlah2014(f): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2016
make the guy con shot am now, them go say na him mama from village do am #your destiny is in your hands not oyinbo man hand
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by Adalberto(m): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2016
nice...he's only being friendly nd not racist 😂😛
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by callJesu: 9:41am On Mar 03, 2016
As far as the police law is concern, this could be wrong
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by hob(m): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2016
Absolutely ridiculous
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by tiredface: 9:44am On Mar 03, 2016
ARE PEOPLE REALLY SURPRISED AT WHAT YOUR NIGER POLICE WILL DO FOR YA OYIBO? He' LL EVEN KILL FOR HIS OYIBO. THIS PLACE IS A ZOO. YOU HAVE NO TRAINED POLICE IN THIS ZOO FOR REAL, THIS IS WHY SOME OF THEM THINK BLACKS ARE SUB HUMAN, SO SAD
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by drlalah(m): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2016
THIS POLICE MAN IS CRAZY.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by wellmax(m): 9:47am On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by adimoh99(m): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2016
The monkey sef still appear for the picture.... Smh. I pity you. Time to soak some garri at home. Maybe you think the NPF is for games abi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by mediachirps(m): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2016
Only in the Zoo.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by vislabraye(m): 9:52am On Mar 03, 2016
ojay72:
This Can Only Happen In Nigeria.(photo)

IGP Solomon Arese, this 'officer' has willingly dismiss himself from service, please and kindly confirm his dismissal. And also make sure he dosent go unpunished.

Dismissal straight away. angry sad
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by tico1212(m): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2016
E even get mimd to pose with am... M for mu*mu
Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by tico1212(m): 9:54am On Mar 03, 2016
E even get mind to pose with am... M for mu*mu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture by vislabraye(m): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2016
wellmax:
This is old news naa.

www.nairaland.com/2358015/policeman-gives-gun-chinese-man

The pictures are different but it's the same foreigner . Most likely on different occasions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' / Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood / Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.