Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,334 members, 7,943,828 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos (11363 Views)

The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / Obiano And Wife At Catholic Church In Lagos - Photos / Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by judondasylva(m): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2016
Flexherbal:
Continue with the good work sir
@Flexherbal bro how did you change and mix the colour of your signature? pls tell me I like it.
Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:00am On Mar 03, 2016
Wetin polio go dey do for igboland? Them no born am well

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by scarffield(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2016
Borrowed line....try anoda!
MadCow1:

Would be an absolute waste of time. Intelligence is lost on you.

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by YourMrBoo: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2016
Well-done Willie...

For those asking is his work and all rubbish....

What work has your osun governor don?

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by majamajic(m): 9:10am On Mar 03, 2016
see as everyone fresh,healthy and neat, i like this state shocked

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by MadCow1: 9:15am On Mar 03, 2016
scarffield:
Borrowed line....try anoda!

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 9:18am On Mar 03, 2016
dont care what you think...but for me, most actively working governor so far.... wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by amunkita(m): 9:19am On Mar 03, 2016
mayweather2020:
Mumu between u and okorocha who does his mouth need to be immunized?Yeye smelling ipodas...I no blame u i blame ur parents wey no make sure say u go school of brain tutors..

Product of Rape...
we know them when they talk...
Isi Dele ogba obanikoro..
Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by mayweather2020: 9:26am On Mar 03, 2016
amunkita:

Product of Rape...
we know them when they talk...
Isi Dele ogba obanikoro..
See ur life like innoson vehicles..I no blame u when Mercedes Benz is talking innoson must be watching..Ur obanikoro i hate most among Nigerian politicians so dont compare me with him.See ur brains so loose like fayose mouth and rough like wike puff puff mouth..Me and u not in same levels okay...Dick head blocked nose..
Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by amunkita(m): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2016
mayweather2020:
See ur life like innoson vehicles..I no blame u when Mercedes Benz is talking innoson must be watching..Ur obanikoro i hate most among Nigerian politicians so dont compare me with him.See ur brains so loose like fayose mouth and rough like wike puff puff mouth..Me and u not in same levels okay...Dick head blocked nose..

See how ur mouth dey run like ur momma flow..
well what do we expect from a guy whose father is not one.
check out almost all men in ur vicinity, u will find out u ve something unique with each men...
Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by darlingtonNYIG(m): 9:34am On Mar 03, 2016
MadCow1:
Show-Boating Politics.. I hate it angry

I would like to see a Nigeria where the Governors dont gather the press and camera men just to the the job we elected them to do.

A Governor wants to build a road, he calls a party.

A Governor is inspecting a road under-construction, he calls a party.

A Governor commissioning the same road, he calls another party.

A Governor buys new equipment for the Police, he calls a Party.

A Governor buys dustbins for a street, he calls a party.

Like WTF!!! angry

Its your fhucking job for fhucks sake, stop celebrating doing your job.

Obiano has defaced the entire state with "WILLIE IS WORKING" signs and logos.. Ofcourse Willie should be working.. Thats what Willie was fhucking elected to do.
I think this the best opinion I have read for a while. Every govt official publicises his/her official duty as something special when it is prerogative responsibility to do such things and even more.
Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by whiskystan: 9:35am On Mar 03, 2016
Jediel1:
Publicity stunt

To immunize kids now na publicity stunt smh.

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by PAINGAIN: 9:39am On Mar 03, 2016
MadCow1:

I would like to see a Nigeria where the Governors dont gather the press and camera men just to the the job we elected them to do.

Like WTF!!! angry

Obiano has defaced the entire state with "WILLIE IS WORKING" signs and logos.. Ofcourse Willie should be working.. Thats what Willie was fhucking elected to do.
bros u r right but fact is i don"t care who they call as long as they get the job done. They can call CNN for all i care but at the end of it all,that road is tarred,the hospitals r working etc.ka chineke mezie okwu

2 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by maureen546: 9:43am On Mar 03, 2016
My Governor for life carry go sir
Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by Subwayy101: 10:28am On Mar 03, 2016
ZeroTolerance:
See how fresh "Igbos" look.
Imagine if this exercise was in the north or South wastee

That wont stop you from trooping to the same SW to sell gala and fan yogo. Bigots like you wont enjoy your thread in peace but throw insult to those that are better than you. Ndi ara
Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by abdelmaleeq(m): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2016
viviangist3:
No Polio Case in Anambra in 10 Years - Obiano

Anambra State may have put the once dreaded scourge of Polio permanently in the past as no fresh case of Polio has been reported in the state in the past ten years.
This was revealed by the Governor of the state, Chief Willie Obiano during the flag off of the February 2016 National Immunization Days Plus campaign at the Atani Health Center in Ogbaru Local Government Area on Tuesday.
Governor Obiano attributed the impressive success the state has recorded in the fight against Polio to government’s consistency in engaging in programmes and policies that help to bring awareness and quality health delivery to the doorsteps of the people.
Commending mothers in the state for responding to efforts by successive administrations to rid the state of the scourge, Governor Obiano urged women in Anambra State to ensure that their children from zero to five years are promptly immunized.
Also speaking, the commissioner for Health Dr Josephat Akabuike explained that the February round of oral polio vaccine was one out of four types of immunization
exercise coming up this year as another exercise would take place on the seventeenth of March another in April and the next in November respectively.
Earlier, the World Health Organisation Coordinator in Anambra state Dr Willie Onuora, thanked the governor on behalf of other partners for his efforts in public health delivery services and harped on the need for parents to ensure that their children are given two drops of the OPV immunisation vaccine during the exercise.
Also speaking the commissioner d for Environment Mrs Chinwe Nwaebili extolled Governor Obiano for his good works in the state and assured that her ministry would soon start fumigating the state to promote healthy living.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/no-polio-case-in-anambra-in-10-years-gov-willie-obiano

Willie is Working

I so much love this man

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by mayweather2020: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2016
amunkita:

See how ur mouth dey run like ur momma flow..
well what do we expect from a guy whose father is not one.
check out almost all men in ur vicinity, u will find out u ve something unique with each men...
Can u sounding frustrating now..Pele sorry my broda u need new sense..U not ma level abeg..Parkwell abeg..
Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by amunkita(m): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2016
mayweather2020:
Can u sounding frustrating now..Pele sorry my broda u need new sense..U not ma level abeg..Parkwell abeg..

I cant be at ur level cous since u dad bought u that Bricks game last year december, u have been on level 2....

@ the bold, it shows that ur momma taught u English...
keep it up Amu Ewu..
Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by mayweather2020: 11:12am On Mar 03, 2016
amunkita:

I cant be at ur level cous since u dad bought u that Bricks game last year december, u have been on level 2....

@ the bold, it shows that ur momma taught u English...
keep it up Amu Ewu..
Sorry my ineffectual buffoon friend..
Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
MadCow1:

Like WTF!!! angry

Savage grin
You're not the only one sick of the sycophancy, but in a country full of charlatans, we gat to celebrate the few 'working' ones.
At least it's not Rochas that throws a party for decorating the state during Christmas and Valentines cheesy
Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by aviazuva: 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Where is Okija juju ?
Come and see Akpokuo Dike m
I will not allow you to rest
Remember your comments when I was e-campaigning for him.

AVIANAZUKWA
Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by scarffield(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Stale......yah lyf is one big joke dat will neva go dry!......
MadCow1:

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by tomdon(m): 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
amunkita:
Make them Help us immunize Okorocha against Awusa Polio Conjecture(APC)

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos by tomdon(m): 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
amunkita:
Make them Help us immunize Okorocha against Awusa Polio Conjecture(APC)

Lao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tears As Presidency Sealed Saraki’s Fate In 15 Minutes - Eyewitness' Report / Olawepo Hashim Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment Over Suspension Of CJN / 1966 Coup: “the Igbos Now Vindicated And Exonerated” - Olusegun Obasanjo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.