Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,859 members, 7,935,682 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 01:33 PM

How Juan Mata's Goal Against Watford Landed Me Several Slaps. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Juan Mata's Goal Against Watford Landed Me Several Slaps. (986 Views)

Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily / Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA / No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Juan Mata's Goal Against Watford Landed Me Several Slaps. by mrlaw93(m): 10:15am On Mar 03, 2016
We needed a win to bring us close to the top 4, as Liverpool is already giving Mancity the beating of their life grin . This Manutd young team will not just give me hypertension abi what are they playing sef. We need to win this match nah, i said to myself. Walahi! nah thunder go strike this Memphis yansh, shey nah big boy hin kon do here ni?

Manutd had wasted a lot of opportunities until in the 82nd minute when Martial was brought down just outside the penalty area. As the ball was taken to the spot where the free kick is to be taken. There is Blind, Mata and Memphis. I whispered to the person sitting beside me in the viewing centre, "Walahi, if Memphis play this free kick, i go just dey go my house go sleep".

The free kick was taken by Mata in the 83rd minute and it went straight into the net. Goal! Goal!! Goal!!! i screamed on top of my voice and jumped as i grabbed the breast of the fat man sitting in from of me. I swear i didn't intend to. I was only passionate about the spectacular goal. This man who is an arsenal fan is already furious that their dream to win the league this season had withered due to the thrashing by Swansea. He stood up and gave me three good hot slaps that did a factory reset to my brain. I couldn't utter a word as my eyes was filled with tears. I stood up and just walk slowly home. I didn't even watch the remaining of the thriller.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Juan Mata's Goal Against Watford Landed Me Several Slaps. by braimeddy: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2016
How I wish I were there to add more thunderous slaps. grin grin grin
Re: How Juan Mata's Goal Against Watford Landed Me Several Slaps. by mrlaw93(m): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2016
braimeddy:
How I wish I were there to add more thunderous slaps. grin grin grin
So u want to spray pepper on my wound.. #wicked
Re: How Juan Mata's Goal Against Watford Landed Me Several Slaps. by BankStatement: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2016
Funny story.

1 Like

Re: How Juan Mata's Goal Against Watford Landed Me Several Slaps. by kenoz(m): 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lol shocked

And you can't slap that person back ?
Re: How Juan Mata's Goal Against Watford Landed Me Several Slaps. by mrlaw93(m): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
kenoz:
Lol shocked
And you can't slap that person back ?
If i had done that. Am sure i won't be posting this today..
Re: How Juan Mata's Goal Against Watford Landed Me Several Slaps. by tgmservice: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
R
Re: How Juan Mata's Goal Against Watford Landed Me Several Slaps. by Vodkka(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
angry angry
Re: How Juan Mata's Goal Against Watford Landed Me Several Slaps. by jumpMANN44(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
lmfao
Re: How Juan Mata's Goal Against Watford Landed Me Several Slaps. by kenoz(m): 11:03am On Mar 04, 2016
mrlaw93:
If i had done that. Am sure i won't be posting this today..
grin

(1) (Reply)

. / EPL Live Streaming Chelsea Vs Arsenal- Saturday 24 September 2016 17:30 GMT / Is This Why Many Nigerians Are Supporting Billionaire Ifeanyi Ubah Club?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.