Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

Samsung Galaxy S6, White And Gold - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung Galaxy S6, White And Gold (1270 Views)

Opened Box Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus+ 32gb With Iphone 6 64gb / Iphone 6 (128gb) space gray and gold. Updated. / Used 64gig Iphone 6 Gray And Gold For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S6, White And Gold by sirlop(m): 10:18am On Mar 03, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S6 straight from US, it's running on Android 5.02 lollipop. Very clean and hasn't been used in Nigeria. It's just like new. You can google the specs. Price is 65K and is slightly negotiable. Am in Owerri, Imo state.
I can be contacted on:08068205701. Am equally on whatsapp

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6, White And Gold by copperA2015(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Am interested , but am in Oshogbo. How do we transact ?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6, White And Gold by sirlop(m): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
1 sold
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6, White And Gold by divo(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
60k last am in madonna
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6, White And Gold by sirlop(m): 12:02am On Mar 04, 2016
contact me lets negotiate
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6, White And Gold by Enemkingsley: 2:30am On Mar 04, 2016
sirlop:
Samsung Galaxy S6 straight from US, it's running on Android 5.02 lollipop. Very clean and hasn't been used in Nigeria. It's just like new. You can google the specs. Price is 65K and is slightly negotiable. Am in Owerri, Imo state.
I can be contacted on:08068205701. Am equally on whatsapp
Will 55k do it?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6, White And Gold by aywhy93(m): 7:01am On Mar 04, 2016
This deal is nice... But I Need the edge or edge+ variant. You've got any?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6, White And Gold by leunamme93(m): 9:39am On Mar 04, 2016
Having walked and spent money on transportation due to several arrangement made to various samsung s6 sellers on olx. I found 9 out of 10 placed are clone. just like the one up there. Samsung s6 uses a 2k display thats so clear and you will not see any dark edges round the screen, thats because the screen the clone is using is of lower resolution.
If this buyer claims the phone where sent from where-ever he claims, he should try this simple step.
Boot the phone into Odin Mode by pressing the lower volume button+ home button + power button.
All this should be done will the phone is powered off.
Of course it wont take you to Odin Mode but it will display chinese language, that explain its a clone.
This was my saving grace.
I'm only telling NLDRS to check well before they spend their hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6, White And Gold by CLASSMAN: 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Tanks and d os is 5.1 from box I didn't want to spoil his market before
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6, White And Gold by sirlop(m): 9:09am On Mar 05, 2016
aywhy93:
This deal is nice... But I Need the edge or edge+ variant. You've got any?
No
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6, White And Gold by sirlop(m): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2016
leunamme93:
Having walked and spent money on transportation due to several arrangement made to various samsung s6 sellers on olx. I found 9 out of 10 placed are clone. just like the one up there. Samsung s6 uses a 2k display thats so clear and you will not see any dark edges round the screen, thats because the screen the clone is using is of lower resolution.
If this buyer claims the phone where sent from where-ever he claims, he should try this simple step.
Boot the phone into Odin Mode by pressing the lower volume button+ home button + power button.
All this should be done will the phone is powered off.
Of course it wont take you to Odin Mode but it will display chinese language, that explain its a clone.
This was my saving grace.
I'm only telling NLDRS to check well before they spend their hard earned money.
You are right. But I don't sell clone. I took that pic in the night with a bold 5 camera, that's y it's blurred. I have sold all and the ppl that bought it saw it b4 they paid.

(1) (Reply)

The Brand New Slimmest Smart Phone 8.5mm Slim Design / Brand New Samsung Level U Wireless Bluethooth For Sale / clean UK used laptops.for sale.Acer aspire E15.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.