Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,121 members, 7,883,905 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Wanted-partners To Organise Agri-business Seminars In Delta,ondo States - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Wanted-partners To Organise Agri-business Seminars In Delta,ondo States (745 Views)

Looking For Partners To Scale Up A Business (N500K With Monthly ROI Of N100K) / In Need Of Partners To Create And Run A News Website. / Seeking Partners To Invest In Agriculture (fish Farming And Export). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted-partners To Organise Agri-business Seminars In Delta,ondo States by raymondhill: 10:40am On Mar 03, 2016
I am looking for people to partner with in organising trainings on Snail farming,Fish farming,grasscutter farming,Rabbit farming,poultry farming,crop farming,agro-export,etc in Delta,Ogun,Ondo,Edo and Osun states. We shall provide facilitators and agree on a good sharing formula. Only very interested persons should call.08058174532
Re: Wanted-partners To Organise Agri-business Seminars In Delta,ondo States by vanmusco(m): 12:18am On Mar 04, 2016
raymondhill:
I am looking for people to partner with in organising trainings on Snail farming,Fish farming,grasscutter farming,Rabbit farming,poultry farming,crop farming,agro-export,etc in Delta,Ogun,Ondo,Edo and Osun states. We shall provide facilitators and agree on a good sharing formula. Only very interested persons should call.08058174532
im in delta asaba. We can talk 08189497290.
Re: Wanted-partners To Organise Agri-business Seminars In Delta,ondo States by laurex: 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
08051613288.we can talk on whatsapp
Re: Wanted-partners To Organise Agri-business Seminars In Delta,ondo States by megila: 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hi, interesting post, I would like to partner with you on trainings even though I am in Lagos, mine is coming up soon too.

Kingfisher farms in conjunction with partners from the Agric extension office invites you to our 3 days intensive training on Catfish farming holding from the 31st of March to the 1st of April, in Lekki axis of Lagos. This workshop will expose you to the nitty gritty of Catfish production from hatchery to harvest, first 10 people to register get a 10% discount call 08022237652 for registration and payment
So call me and let's take this further
Re: Wanted-partners To Organise Agri-business Seminars In Delta,ondo States by ehinmowo: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
I am currently in Benin WhatsApp or email me....08029327519..greatmaxon@gmail.com
Re: Wanted-partners To Organise Agri-business Seminars In Delta,ondo States by wooleyboi(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hello,
I do not mind partnering with you, however I want to be sure that the program offers quality delivery and not just a wishy washy package like I have seen several times, Its hightime we made Nigeria Great again and we should give quality to our citizens. I am highly interested in this your package, however I am not in Nigeria at the moment, I will also be in Cyprus for some snail training and business partnership, meaning that it will be a good thing to pass on. I have farms in ibadan that could be used to facilitate projects and I am initiating training and project partnerships across boarders. If you think I am worth what you want, kindly contact me on 07050912230 (Whatsapp) for voice call, pls call 5pm to 9pm or on weekends, +447398061024. I am passionate about empowering our youths towards agricultural entrepreneurship. God bless
clubwooley@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Dry Cleaning Business / We Can Do It Together If You're In Ebonyi Or Cross River / Where Can I Buy Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.