Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Graphic: Man's Joystick Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Graphic: Man's Joystick Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With (1039 Views)

Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic: Man's Joystick Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by NEHLIVE: 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
The days of a thief are numbered. Just recently, a man got stuck while making love to another man's wife, yet another man’s penis has been chopped off

The man is said to have been sleeping around with another man’s wife and this time round, the husband caught them red handed. The angry man decided to teach the “wife snatcher” a lesson by chopping off his genitals. All this happened in Saudi Arabia. *please be warned as these photos are extremely graphic*..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/graphic-photo-mans-peni-s-chopped-off.html

Re: Graphic: Man's Joystick Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by NEHLIVE: 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sad
Re: Graphic: Man's Joystick Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by jonaifame22(m): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
No more sex for this guy, he go only they hear about am frm now on,him no go fit do the do, But as for me I shall be the hearer and the doer cos my dick still dey intact!
Re: Graphic: Man's Joystick Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by Mimido2(f): 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
eyahhhh......can't he grow a new one?
Re: Graphic: Man's Joystick Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
No more tOtO
Re: Graphic: Man's Joystick Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
ewwww! Gross! tongue
Re: Graphic: Man's Joystick Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
He'd better chop something else off If I was in his shoes, God forbid!!! grin
Re: Graphic: Man's Joystick Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by kelechi50: 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Whatever you sow you will reap
Re: Graphic: Man's Joystick Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by Adonis3: 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
embarassed lipsrsealed
eeewww! shocked

*holds my pen!s*

Omo... So it's over for baba sha

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Graphic: Man's Joystick Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
grin angry chop am nah ya own
Re: Graphic: Man's Joystick Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by PMBisaterrorist(f): 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
jonaifame22:
No more sex for this guy, he go only they hear about am frm now on,him no go fit do the do, But as for me I shall be the hearer and the doer cos my dick still dey intact!

Mouth action and fingeringg
Re: Graphic: Man's Joystick Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by Adonis3: 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
embarassed lipsrsealed
eeewww! shocked

*holds my pen!s*

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Graphic: Man's Joystick Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by Adonis3: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
embarassed lipsrsealed
eeewww! shocked

*holds my pen!s*

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Graphic: Man's Joystick Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Eeeeeeer !!
Re: Graphic: Man's Joystick Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
This picture is old na.Stale.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know She's A Secret Prostitute Or A Runs Girl / Ladies Should Stop Opening Their V*gina / The Use of Flattery as a Compliment in a Relationship: healthy,bad or necessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.