Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,619 members, 7,934,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:03 PM

Managing News Ticker - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Managing News Ticker (649 Views)

Managing A Website, An Advice Needed / Assistant Managing Director / Drupal 7 Bible Free Download (Start Building And Managing Web Sites With Drupal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Managing News Ticker by farouqzaib: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2009
I'm working on a site and I need to create a ligthweight CMS that would allow non-tech guys or just anybody to update the news.Would appreciate any help,
Re: Managing News Ticker by yawatide(f): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2009
Out of curiosity, if this isn't a matter of urgency, why not go with cms tools that are already out there then, once you are done with your project, for which I assume you are getting paid, you can then spend the time to create on of your own? Various Free cms tools abound: drupal, joomla etc.

Try those then as I said, once you are done and are paid, you spend the time to build on of yours. There is no need reinventing the wheel, if you don't have to wink

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

The Isp In Akure Or Ondo / Review Pleaseeeeeeeeee ! / Web Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.