Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW (12086 Views)

Nationwide Darkness Looms As Electricity Supply Drops To 1,400MW / Power Supply Drops To 2,665MW Due To Explosions, Gas Constraint / Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by loomer: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
Make una de lie say na vandalism, abi rain don stop una eyes don clear

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by gemale(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
d solution lies in modular power plants. D national grid shld b decentralized. Also power transmission & distribution should b focused on.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Sai Baba!
When power supply improved during rainy season, they said it was his body language. Now where is the body language?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by aloaye11: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
really I must b candid here,don't think fashola really fits that position. I think he should just resign n let somebody competent to take over the mantle. if u can carry soldiers to collect bills,I don't see y u can't use the same soldiers to guard facilities against vandals. here we hardly see three hours of light but the bills never goes down. what a shame of a nation were we can never for once get it right, may be this country is cursed or something or maybe we are jinxed as a nation not to have good leaders

2 Likes

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by HomeOfMe(f): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sai baba!
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by Heffalump(m): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
PDP can go to hell for all I care. 16 wasted years is no joke. Nigeria is starting a new!

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by Duru009(m): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
this is the worst in 16yrs from record!!!

what is really happening to this govt.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
ITbomb:
I was so vexed when I heard Fashola on channels saying that they had achieved an all time high of 5000 MW, where were these peeps when Jonathan hit 6000 MW in spite of massive vandalism and sabotage.

This government have no excuse cos so far, in spite of the false propaganda and distractions, Jonathan administration still rate far above this mistake Nigeria is going through now.

Stop referring to Jona's administration all the times. His is gone, deal with that. It is nauseating when you guys always mention him as if he is some kind of demigod. It is really annoying. I am sure you are still pained he lost the election, after almost a year. The 'praise and worship' is appalling and irritating. It would always prevent you from objectively and constructively criticize the present day government. Get off it!
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by arewafederation: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Amiano:

Dis may b of help to u

http://m.guardian.ng/news/power-capacity-hits-6000mw-as-jonathan-commissions-fct-substation/

Power generating "Capacity" is not the same as power generated.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by Pecca: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Phylogeny:
Sai Buhari is working.... grin
it is called, in APC parlance, BODY LANGUAGE!

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by chinuz(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
Abeg any solar power/energy distributor??... This sun can generate 10000mw in 2hrs...If only fuel price dey reduce as mch as this MW fuel fr dey free nw sef? #Smh
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by free13: 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
#one chance.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by kenny987(f): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
Na so my house wey get prepaid metre since God knows when, dem still bring bill of analogue metre abi na estimated bill keep for my door. I recharged d metre early last month yet they brought a bill of 14k plus for one month! One bedroom flat o!

And the flat has supposedly accumulated a bill of almost 90k when it has been unoccupied for the past 4 months! I only moved in this last month!

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by kayfra: 2:51am On Mar 04, 2016
You want power yet you encourage vandals.

Una never begin suffer.
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 04, 2016
BiggerBangs:
Yes is true... Infact for my flat, the thing dropped by 7062MW but my bills is the only thing that has been going up

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by tunde1200(m): 6:36am On Mar 04, 2016
macphilip:
Until Nigerians start holding their Leaders accountable
Whether PDP or APC, things would only get worse

Hmmm lol
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by babsnuel(m): 7:50am On Mar 04, 2016
ITbomb:
I was so vexed when I heard Fashola on channels saying that they had achieved an all time high of 5000 MW, where were these peeps when Jonathan hit 6000 MW in spite of massive vandalism and sabotage.

This government have no excuse cos so far, in spite of the false propaganda and distractions, Jonathan administration still rate far above this mistake Nigeria is going through now.
hey bros...hold ur lips dere...Jonathan didnt hit 6,000 sh!t....i support neither Buhari nor Jonathan...so stop saying trash...they re both capitalist governments so nothing gud will come out of dem
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by comos: 8:03am On Mar 04, 2016
otokx:
Electricity should be decentralized.

you hit the nail on it head.

That will solve everything once and for all
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by mytym(m): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by lankieman: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
On point

post=43455449]
Because na we dey collect rubbish from them, its our fault we have refused to do the right thing which is riot or go on strike, some countries did it and are now enjoying 24hr electricity[/quote]
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by lagbaja(m): 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Power is back at over 4000MW

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by mindtricks: 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
Tochaigh:
You ask us to embrace entrepreneurship, you want to diversify the economy, you don't want to devalue the currency, you want to discourage importation, Buhari you said your government will be judged on how many Nigerians you bring out of poverty, but one thing central to all these issues, we haven't heard you for once speak about it. You have no blueprint, no plan. Mr osinbanjo before the elections was acting power sector guru, but since you won the presidential election he's been silent, you on the other hand have been dumbfounded. Mr Buhari, you said and I quote "you don't know why you became president at this 'time'".

Mr Buhari if you are an honorable man as your supporters claim and you find the current situation too challenging for your very limited physical and mental capacity, please resign. Millions of Nigerians don't give their bosses excuses, they get the job done. Vandalism or not, a year is gone already, and you still have no clue!

Mr special adviser be sure to show this post to your boss.

One year is tootoo short. Wait at least for 4 years. Change is on its way.

Nigeria wey done enter one chance since March 2015!
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by mindtricks: 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
comos:

you hit the nail on it head.

That will solve everything once and for all

Seems like the last thing Buhari and his government of negative change will ever do.
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1,647MW by mindtricks: 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
onlinebizinfo:
When power supply improved during rainy season, they said it was his body language. Now where is the body language?
Dearie,
It's no longer "body language", it's now "body ordour!"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Frees Justice Ngwuta Of Corruption Charges / Phone Network Shut Down In 13 Katsina LGAs / Sanwo-Olu Signs Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.