Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,390 members, 7,881,409 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:54 PM

Help. Is It Possible To Change From Private Uni To Govt Uni In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help. Is It Possible To Change From Private Uni To Govt Uni In Nigeria (529 Views)

Recession: Lagos Parents Withdraw Kids From Private Schools / What Your Opinion About Uni's In Malta, And Other European Countries / Help. Is It Possible To Change From Private Uni To Govt Uni In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. Is It Possible To Change From Private Uni To Govt Uni In Nigeria by Titinijum: 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hello all.

I need advice pls. My cousin attends one of the private universities in Nigeria. She is currently in her 2nd year. Her father is late. The school fees has become a burden. Pls can people pls advice if and how it's possible to move her from the private university to govt own so her education is not stopped. Thanks all
Re: Help. Is It Possible To Change From Private Uni To Govt Uni In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Titinijum:
Hello all.

I need advice pls. My cousin attends one of the private universities in Nigeria. She is currently in her 2nd year. Her father is late. The school fees has become a burden. Pls can people pls advice if and how it's possible to move her from the private university to govt own so her education is not stopped. Thanks all
Well it depends on whether the school has an agreement with other public schools.

1 Like

Re: Help. Is It Possible To Change From Private Uni To Govt Uni In Nigeria by Titinijum: 12:45am On Mar 04, 2016
Well it depends on whether the school has an agreement with other public schools.

Thank you. Pls if u have more leads. Would appreciate.

Cheers
Re: Help. Is It Possible To Change From Private Uni To Govt Uni In Nigeria by haftob(m): 2:42am On Mar 04, 2016
I've seen someone moved from madonna to Uniosun
Re: Help. Is It Possible To Change From Private Uni To Govt Uni In Nigeria by ogawisdom(m): 6:48am On Mar 04, 2016
Her best bet is to move to a cheaper private university esp if her cgpa is below 4points

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa State Varsity Chapter Of ASUU Declares Total, Indefinite Strike / Funny Notice On Campus / Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Masters Scholarships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.