Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,917 members, 7,879,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly (36465 Views)

Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by slap1(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2016
This report is full of holes:

*You are in the ladies' toilet
*A man comes in and you suspect him
*You shout
*He runs away and you come out and start crying?

*Please why are you crying?

2 Likes

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by zicoraads: 9:36am On Mar 04, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Am I pitying her?,

Bet me, she must have worked her way to the NASS, either by coins or by kind. Especially the later.
Senseless comment. Is it everyone who is posted at the NASS that gave her body to get posted there? Or even money?

1 Like

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by Truckpusher(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2016
Another cancelled fucck. Ok nau.
Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by tmxme(m): 9:38am On Mar 04, 2016
She's lying joor
Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by znuga: 9:42am On Mar 04, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Am I pitying her?,

Bet me, she must have worked her way to the NASS, either by coins or by kind. Especially the later.

?¿
Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by niri(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2016
If d budget DAT belongs to a whole country could get missing at National Assembly is it d pussy DAT belong a lady DAT cannot be abuse dere?
Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Another cancelled fucck. Ok nau.
grin grin
Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by NubianX: 9:54am On Mar 04, 2016
SATOH:
Was Dino in the chamber at the time? Just asking. grin

Hahahahahahaha...U just read my mind Satoh! That description and Dino's antecedents easily gave him away...kikikikiki... grin grin grin
Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by RichboyPee(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2016
Don't be surprised, the CCTV camera's aint working or worse still their installation was never completed
Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2016
emperorchedda:
Confirm bullshiit!!

What if the man mistook the female convenience for the male?

What if he couldn't read the signs on the door before entering?

What if he was a janitor that came to clean the convenience?

Women making a mountain out of a mole hill since 1918

I bet you all those commenting didn't even read the article before commenting. I don't see where the guy made any move to rape her.

Probably looking for attention from one senator..

1 Like

Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2016
It's good to see that some people can still reason logically.
Believe whatever you read without thinking at your own peril.
Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by Blackops(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2016
A pity what our security operatives have become, just yesterday I called a friend who told me thieves came to there house to rob them after the hos and heys I dropped the call, then I remembered I did not ask if they called the police. I realized that even if they called the police there is little they can do. What a shame.
Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 04, 2016
Oma307:
No be u work am go NASS, face consequences
you think everyone works their way through everything and God has no way of doing things. oga change your mental attitude.
Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by Silent104: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2016
LEGALAide:

NONSENSE SUPER STORY.
Simple logic should have shown that this story is tall!
Do you UnCloth in a rest room with the door open?
If the door was shut, how did you see the man coming?
By the way, do you UnCloth to use the rest room?
Na bath you wan bath?
NONSENSE EVERYWHERE!
U can say Dat again. Half of the topics/stories on nairaland re forged
Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by bizhop101(m): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2016
MEANING?
Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by Ogadtop(m): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2016
if na senate president she for raise alarm? just wondering ni oooo.
sorry though!
Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by theGistsonline: 11:54am On Mar 04, 2016
bigtt76:
grin abi na Dino? He's been the only Senator talking about em racing Naija girls tongue na joke ar de o

Lmao! Ok... Honestly MARK MY WORDS......Dino the dinosaur IS COMING FOR YOU BIGTIT76 shey you have big tits right He'll whisk you away in his latest ATV quad cycle! undecided
bigtt76:
grin abi na Dino? He's been the only Senator talking about em racing Naija girls tongue na joke ar de o

Lmao! Ok... Honestly MARK MY WORDS......Dino the dinosaur IS COMING FOR YOU BIGTIT76 shey you have big tits right He'll whisk you away in his latest ATV quad cycle!
Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by nani212(m): 11:54am On Mar 04, 2016
emperorchedda:
Confirm bullshiit!!

What if the man mistook the female convenience for the male?

What if he couldn't read the signs on the door before entering?

What if he was a janitor that came to clean the convenience?

Women making a mountain out of a mole hill since 1918
It might even be a made up story to get attention from senators. Any hustle na hustle. She should try harder next time.
Re: Corper Escapes Rape At National Assembly by rafcrown(m): 1:20am On Mar 05, 2016
NO CCTV Cameras to capture images of The Running Ritualist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) / Female Evangelist Found Dead In Bishop’s Hotel Room In Aba / Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.