Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,130 members, 7,946,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

Teach Me Email Marketing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Teach Me Email Marketing (659 Views)

Please Teach Me How To Create A Good Php Site / Who Can Teach Me Laravel In Lagos / I Need An Expert To Teach Me PHP & CSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me Email Marketing by Ojinkpo2016: 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Please I need a wizard that will teach me email marketing,how to design and create email template to grow my business .my office is at Coker orile lagos .whasap me on 08033336982
Re: Teach Me Email Marketing by AkinseteK(m): 7:56am On Mar 04, 2016
Ojinkpo2016:
Please I need a wizard that will teach me email marketing,how to design and create email template to grow my business .my office is at Coker orile lagos .whasap me on 08033336982
I can teach you on a one on one training on Email marketing and even Digital Marketing if you want to go deep into it. You can call/ whatapps me on 08034089466 for more discussion
Re: Teach Me Email Marketing by bassdow: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2016
Ojinkpo2016:

Somethings are better left for people in those fields to take care of.
Also things like Marketing, SEO, etc have gone beyond step by step procedures. This is because in addition to knowing the basics, keeping up in a fast paced environment requires that you equally know tricks and strategies as that would put you at an advantage.

If you believe you have got time or you want to know the basics, Google should be your first point of call.
Equally try reading books on marketing.
Remember that no matter what you are throught, you can never be as good as someone in that field. This is because things are changing almost everyday.
Re: Teach Me Email Marketing by bedfordng(m): 8:46am On Mar 04, 2016
Ojinkpo2016:
there are lots of email marketing video tutorial courses. If you reside in lagos, you can come to my office to get most of the ones i have for cheap price

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MYWAPBLOG Earnings$$$$ / Anyone Knows A Good Wap Ad Network Please?? / Verified Non-hosted Nigerian Adsense Accounts Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.