Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,257 members, 7,887,741 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:08 PM

Please Help, My Boyfriend Masturbate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My Boyfriend Masturbate (3699 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / Ladies That Masturbate Get In Here. (pics) / I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My Boyfriend Masturbate by halfricanadian(f): 7:53am On Mar 04, 2016
iamSi:
Two people are involved here, its not his life anymore ... Am sorry oooo. If the Lady wanna help her please encourage her as long as that's where her joy is at the moment.

Thanks

Well dont kno how to help her bt im against comin to forums to talk bou ones partner if she is talkin bou herself good bt ur partner dats rude

She cud talk to medical practitioners not online forums

i can talk bou my own problems online good

But i can never b comfortable talkin bou my partner problems let alone create a thread cos of it
Re: Please Help, My Boyfriend Masturbate by iamSi(m): 7:58am On Mar 04, 2016
Oh!!! That Alone I condemn , you are very right Ma'am but some people reasons its better to hide here nobody will kuku see their faces. This is even better some people call radio stations (Laughs) well I hope she get the salient point
halfricanadian:

Well dont kno how to help her bt im against comin to forums to talk bou ones partner if she is talkin bou herself good bt ur partner dats rude

She cud talk to medical practitioners not online forums

i can talk bou my own problems online good

But i can never b comfortable talkin bou my partner problems let alone create a thread cos of it
Re: Please Help, My Boyfriend Masturbate by Akerry(m): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2016
legendgalas:
I didn't tell him I will be coming this evening. With my keys I gained entrance and behold, he was jerking shocked
I smell lies!
Re: Please Help, My Boyfriend Masturbate by Akerry(m): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2016
MoneypassGod:
and u think coming to nl is d best thing to do, what happened to ur common sense?
and you think common sense is common? BTW, the OP is even a male with female monicker
Re: Please Help, My Boyfriend Masturbate by latinoKingdom(m): 8:09am On Mar 04, 2016
legendgalas:
Hello everyone, I need your help on what to do.
I have caught my boyfriend masturbating whenever he his Hot and I am not around. Most at times I confronted him but he always reply me that he loves me more and can never allow another lady to take my place just because of Sex, this has always been his reasons.
Now I don't know if I should stay or leave even though he is soo faithfully faithful to me.
Help a sister, thanks
masturbating doesn't mean anything, in fact he is okay, he just don't wanna cheat on you,I don't see any reason to leave him o
Re: Please Help, My Boyfriend Masturbate by halfricanadian(f): 8:10am On Mar 04, 2016
iamSi:
Oh!!! That Alone I condemn , you are very right Ma'am but some people reasons its better to hide here nobody will kuku see their faces. This is even better some people call radio stations (Laughs) well I hope she get the salient point

Radio station own worse pass cheesy cheesy

I just dont kno ow people are comfortable doing so sha
Re: Please Help, My Boyfriend Masturbate by OkoAnike(m): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2016
iamSi:
It's rather absurd when a grown up thinks or assume MUCH S.E-X can cure masturbation. Dear sister, yes he's faithful but there is one thing they call ADDICTION. If you like feed him with S.E-X for 20 years non-stop trust me that won't stop him doing that. Seek help don't leave him, such type of guys are the type that don't know how to toast babes am I right?

Hold on to him, help him ... Seek medical or psychological help.

Op that's not true, when i was dating one yoruba girl, I went thru that kind of issues all in d name of been faithful, but thank God am married to an Akwa Ibom woman and i can't imagine my self masturbating when i have had more than enough and seriously fighting to meet up my conjugal responsibility.
Re: Please Help, My Boyfriend Masturbate by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2016
Tell him he gets psychological help else, you leave cool
Re: Please Help, My Boyfriend Masturbate by iamSi(m): 8:43am On Mar 04, 2016
Oh!!! , so u saying Yoruba girls are weak? May God forgive you... Addiction is not your case then
OkoAnike:

Op that's not true, when i was dating one yoruba girl, I went thru that kind of issues all in d name of been faithful, but thank God am married to an Akwa Ibom woman and i can't imagine my self masturbating when i have had more than enough and seriously fighting to meet up my conjugal responsibility.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calabar Vs Yoruba Girls Which One Do You Preferred / Morgue Worker Arrested After Giving Birth To A Dead Man's Baby (photos) / Ladies Do You Like Guys With Curved Joysticks (pic) 18+ Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.