Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,281 members, 7,977,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:27 PM

Help I Think Am Fallin In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Think Am Fallin In Love (776 Views)

Why Does Everyone Think Am A Virgin(pic) / I Think Am Trouble!!!! / I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help I Think Am Fallin In Love by kknight1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2009
their is this girl living in my neighborhood and we ave been friends for some time now, but this days i dont just know how i feel any time am around her.ave tried so many time to express my feelins 2 her but am afraid she would either scould me or say no,and honestly speakin i would prefer us 2 still be friends than for her 2 end our friendship if i do make my move .someone pls advice me
Re: Help I Think Am Fallin In Love by amuki: 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2009
Guy,I really do feel you.I think you should let her know now or never.One day she might just start telling you about a guy she met and would then seek your advise as the friend you are to her,it would be too late then cos you know what you slacked.Let me tell you a secret,come closer.Girls usually have a guy'comfidant' she lets in on her love affairs and it would be morally and ethically wrong for the comfidant or councellor to have any amorous intentions.Well its still up to you,hope you are not confusing infatuation with love or is it the kind of love that if she doesnt sleep with you will you still love her?or perhaps would u consider her a wife material.The thing with life is that we dont love those that love us and those we love dont love us.I ve been there brother.I rest my case lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

I Just Cant See Myself Living Without My Internet Girlfriend / Meeting Ladies In Nigeria - Your Thoughts? / Facebook Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.