Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

Rhythm FM Host Toke Makinwa Bags An Endorsement With Cosmetics Company - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rhythm FM Host Toke Makinwa Bags An Endorsement With Cosmetics Company (748 Views)

Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award / Lil Kesh, This Is Why You Don’t Have An Endorsement Deal - Opinion / Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rhythm FM Host Toke Makinwa Bags An Endorsement With Cosmetics Company by bumi10(m): 6:22am On Mar 04, 2016
Rhythm 93.7 FM radio presenter has now been endorsed as the brand ambassador for beauty products company, Mercren Cosmetics. She revealed this recently with a lot of excitement on her Instagram page where she shared pictures of her getting the endorsement for the deal.

On her profile she wrote, "What an exciting way to start the month Guess who is the face of the latest cosmetic line in town?? I am the new face of @mecrancosmetics! ,"

more pix at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/03/rhythm-fm-host-toke-makinwa-bags.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Rhythm FM Host Toke Makinwa Bags An Endorsement With Cosmetics Company by HungerBAD: 6:29am On Mar 04, 2016
Laughing.

So the cream no reach the Knee? abi why the knee red as if teacher say make she kneel down?

1 Like

Re: Rhythm FM Host Toke Makinwa Bags An Endorsement With Cosmetics Company by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:32am On Mar 04, 2016
good for her
Re: Rhythm FM Host Toke Makinwa Bags An Endorsement With Cosmetics Company by bumi10(m): 6:33am On Mar 04, 2016
hh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rhythm FM Host Toke Makinwa Bags An Endorsement With Cosmetics Company by SolexxBarry(m): 6:36am On Mar 04, 2016
Congrats kiss
Re: Rhythm FM Host Toke Makinwa Bags An Endorsement With Cosmetics Company by bumi10(m): 6:36am On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

So the cream no reach the Knee? abi why the knee red as if teacher say make she kneel down?

you get bad mouth, watin do her knees now
Re: Rhythm FM Host Toke Makinwa Bags An Endorsement With Cosmetics Company by sugarbelly1: 6:42am On Mar 04, 2016
make down nko?
Re: Rhythm FM Host Toke Makinwa Bags An Endorsement With Cosmetics Company by sugarbelly1: 6:42am On Mar 04, 2016
the 'news' is old na, ehh bumi10 angry
Re: Rhythm FM Host Toke Makinwa Bags An Endorsement With Cosmetics Company by khristals(m): 6:47am On Mar 04, 2016
hahahahahaha.. the op thinks I give a fvck
Re: Rhythm FM Host Toke Makinwa Bags An Endorsement With Cosmetics Company by bumi10(m): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
sugarbelly1:
the 'news' is old na, ehh bumi10 angry

lol, take am easy babe

(1) (Reply)

Photographer Slams A N120m Lawsuit On Tuface And Annie Over Wedding Photos / Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend / 'everybody Is Rich On Social Media, I'm Wealthy In Real Life' - Floyd Mayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.