Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,687 members, 7,889,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:35 AM

Actress Toyin Aimakhu Announces Break-up With Seun Egbegbe, Ebony Film CEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Toyin Aimakhu Announces Break-up With Seun Egbegbe, Ebony Film CEO (828 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe / Seun Egbegbe In Ikoyi Prisons, Coping Well / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Toyin Aimakhu Announces Break-up With Seun Egbegbe, Ebony Film CEO by exlinkleads(f): 6:56am On Mar 04, 2016
Hmmmm, Nollywood and marital saga. I thought these celebrities are role model. But this is quite a far cry as to what they are suppose to portray. Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu has officially ended her romantic relationship with Ebony Films CEO, Seun Egbegbe. She made this announcement with a tone of regret, indicating no reason for the break-up, but wishes that she be dissociated from anything related to the film producer. Maybe she used it to get back at her husband for leaving her. Must Yoruba ladies do this...lol

She was very apologetic in her comments, stating that she would now expend her energy on connecting back to her work, fans, family and friends. Aspects that have suffered considerably in recent months. "Once again, I apologize for all the negativity that emanated from the whole drama in recent times, trust me on this I am sincerely sorry,"

Read full story and see more pictures at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/03/actress-toyin-aimakhu-announces-break.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Announces Break-up With Seun Egbegbe, Ebony Film CEO by madridguy(m): 6:59am On Mar 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Announces Break-up With Seun Egbegbe, Ebony Film CEO by HungerBAD: 7:11am On Mar 04, 2016
Women?

And so the tasting continues by other men.

1 Like

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Announces Break-up With Seun Egbegbe, Ebony Film CEO by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 04, 2016
Unto the next one Toyin....It's well with you.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Cossy Orjiakor's New Look / Dr. Stella Nyanzi True Story And Her Photos (photos + Video) / Ketchup Spots New Look, Throws All White Yatch Party In Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.