Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,960 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Son Stabs Mother To Death For Refusing To Accept Pregnant Fiancée - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Stabs Mother To Death For Refusing To Accept Pregnant Fiancée (37416 Views)

Naval Officer Kills Girlfriend In Port Harcout For Refusing To Accept Breakup / Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" / Ireland Deportee Murders His Father In Magodo, Stabs Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Stabs Mother To Death For Refusing To Accept Pregnant Fiancée by Daronyk(f): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2016
This is serious, so he killed his mother because of another woman. I believe there is more to it
Re: Son Stabs Mother To Death For Refusing To Accept Pregnant Fiancée by 99foxxy(f): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2016
OneNigeria1960:
Maybe the mother told him 'over her dead body' will he marry the girl and he decided to make her wish come through.

People can sabi give devil chance to use them.
you harsh oh
Re: Son Stabs Mother To Death For Refusing To Accept Pregnant Fiancée by niyi123: 11:55am On Mar 04, 2016
May the soul of the departed soul rest in peace.
I don't know when most of our ladies will start reasoning with their head, getting pregnant for someone probably that can not fend for himself talk less of another person and also what is wrong with this generation doing something that is alien to our culture, and even religion. Why doing the right thing at the wrong time?, both culturally and religiously a couple must have some form of introduction of both families before anything, a lot of people have impregnated their own relatives in the name of having a secret affair, in which the fiancé and fiancée do not know each others family.
Re: Son Stabs Mother To Death For Refusing To Accept Pregnant Fiancée by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2016
pyyxxaro:
My people say
# When a MAN is in LOVE, new MUMU is Born cry #
Not every man.
Re: Son Stabs Mother To Death For Refusing To Accept Pregnant Fiancée by sunsewa: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Chai the poor woman no kon cook the yam eat,the useless pikin kon send am go yonder with empty belle,people dey ooo!
Re: Son Stabs Mother To Death For Refusing To Accept Pregnant Fiancée by Bimpe29: 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
stolid:

No man in his right frame of mind would do this. He's either mentally disturbed, or was under some kind of spell.

Stab your mother multiple times? It's not ordinary.
Strongly agree with you, it's not ordinary.
Re: Son Stabs Mother To Death For Refusing To Accept Pregnant Fiancée by onos217(m): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
Tosynetomuch,I would like to type using this your font,any help to that?
Re: Son Stabs Mother To Death For Refusing To Accept Pregnant Fiancée by nortcentrallord(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
While you are at the 4rth month of awaiting trial, she would 'v put to bed 3 months and move on to bang the next guy while you morn you mother and languish in cell. RIP to the dead and chill in jail to the mum killer.
Re: Son Stabs Mother To Death For Refusing To Accept Pregnant Fiancée by SenatorJames(m): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2016
End time devil using end time people to perpetrate end time evil. Oga oooooo
Re: Son Stabs Mother To Death For Refusing To Accept Pregnant Fiancée by SenatorJames(m): 8:41am On Mar 05, 2016
End time devil using end time people to perpetrate end time evil. Oga oooooo

How will he marry the lady now?
Re: Son Stabs Mother To Death For Refusing To Accept Pregnant Fiancée by BoreholeEngr: 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
Some stories on nairaland are not even sweet to read, please dear God never give me a woman that will cause me to fight another person how much more kill because of her, In Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Son Stabs Mother To Death For Refusing To Accept Pregnant Fiancée by onos217(m): 7:11am On Mar 13, 2016
Perhaps, the fury of love stops at nothing— it sweeps everything before it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Sneaks Into Hospital Ward To Make Love With Sick Wife / Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) / Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.