Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,970 members, 7,973,361 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:51 PM

See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. (39933 Views)

Monitor Lizard Disturbing My Neighborhood Killed At Last(pix) / Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time / See The White Lizard I Saw Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by wokomabest(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ramon92:
Science will tell you it's due to some kind of mutation or one of those anomalies of nature; but on the flip side,
Religion will tell you it's a sign of end times cos it's been written in the 'holy books' that in times like this, we will see strange things..

It's up to you decide which one gives you oorgasm...
you made me laugh like never before.lwkmd grin
Re: See The Lizard With Funny Tail I Saw Close To My Lab, Today. by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
[quote author=Anijay1212 post=43484833] Imaima dont mind the hungry boy.[/quote Dat guy is an idiot

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Humans To Be Implanted With 6G Chips - Pekka Lundmark (Nokia CEO) / Cosmic Ray Rumours / Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.