Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,717 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:39 AM

FG Grants MDAs Access To TSA As Transfers Hit N2.9tn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Grants MDAs Access To TSA As Transfers Hit N2.9tn (18506 Views)

Ikpeazu Visits Abia Oil Facilities, IGR To Hit N2.5billion In December / Subjecting INEC To TSA Will Be A Disaster – Jega / CBN Expects 100% Compliance On TSA As Deadline Ends Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Grants MDAs Access To TSA As Transfers Hit N2.9tn by ProfSamurai(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2016
I need clarification on the sub account shii...
How does it work?

Bankers in the house show! Abeg help me understand.
Re: FG Grants MDAs Access To TSA As Transfers Hit N2.9tn by Originality007: 11:55am On Mar 04, 2016
pharmagba:
I just like this our finance minster. smiley
Simplicity, natural and elegance.
Ok....Time will tell
Re: FG Grants MDAs Access To TSA As Transfers Hit N2.9tn by lancehayat(m): 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
The sante president Saraki is pdp member right
adonismuller:
Hope it won't lead to looting?

Please why is it that no APC member has been arrested and prosecuted by the EFCC?

Re: FG Grants MDAs Access To TSA As Transfers Hit N2.9tn by GoodGovernance: 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
adonismuller:

Please why is it that no APC member has been arrested and prosecuted by the EFCC?

Because no APC member was part of the looting of PDP government at the federal level!

FG is for now focusing on federal corruption.I believe State government are better disposed to handle state corruption.

Or have you seen any PDP member at state level being prosecuted?
Re: FG Grants MDAs Access To TSA As Transfers Hit N2.9tn by GafarOlatunji: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
I second
Re: FG Grants MDAs Access To TSA As Transfers Hit N2.9tn by okunboy: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
Me think another window to loot the TSA is jst opened. I trust those agencies; frivolous contracts and operational cost will spring up, before you know what; the TSA will be nothing but input and output machine....! Take in Money and Take it out by proxy! undecided undecided
Re: FG Grants MDAs Access To TSA As Transfers Hit N2.9tn by amaechi1: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
adonismuller:

Tender your petition if you have strong and genuine evidence. You likely see few of APC because, honey pot has been at the centre.
Re: FG Grants MDAs Access To TSA As Transfers Hit N2.9tn by amaechi1: 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
okunboy:
Me think another window to loot the TSA is jst opened. I trust those agencies; frivolous contracts and operational cost will spring up, before you know what; the TSA will be nothing but input and output machine....! Take in Money and Take it out by proxy! undecided undecided

Don't you think it might be a bet as it was for the budget proposal.
Re: FG Grants MDAs Access To TSA As Transfers Hit N2.9tn by Remii(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
adonismuller:

even when PDP was in power na only PDP dey go court and jsil, lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. / Police Recover N18mn, $ 19,000 In Goje’s House, Says 2017 Budget Not Seized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.