Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

Lets Build A Blogging Engine Tailored To Suit The Nigeria Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Lets Build A Blogging Engine Tailored To Suit The Nigeria Bloggers (621 Views)

How Do I Start A Blogging Site / Get More Pay Less. Own A Website Tailored To Your Brand At Affordable Prices / Computer Science Project Topics And Sotware To Suit The Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Build A Blogging Engine Tailored To Suit The Nigeria Bloggers by iambrafia231: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2016
Most blog engines like Blogger.com are not really suited for the Nigerian blogger. The Nigeria blogger most times go into blogging to make quick cash and once there are no monetization sources on his blog he gets frustrated.

A blogging engine that automatically combines digital advertising platform and traffic generation engine will be a blast in Nigeria. Serving ads immediately blogs are created through the engine will greatly encourage bloggers.

Google adsense will most likely have lesser Nigeria ads because of the rising dollar to Naira exchange rate. Local advertising on local platforms will improve as a result of the wide margin between the cost of advertising on foreign platforms and Nigeria platforms.

If you are interested, drop reply. Just 10 of us will be enough to partner it successfully.

Btw:
I am a professional web application programmer and will handle all the programming while other team members will handle management and marketing.

1 Like

Re: Lets Build A Blogging Engine Tailored To Suit The Nigeria Bloggers by murano2: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
am interested elijah4god@hotmail.com

1 Like

Re: Lets Build A Blogging Engine Tailored To Suit The Nigeria Bloggers by iambrafia231: 12:07am On Mar 05, 2016
We have one partner now, 9 more to go.

Note
No investment is required, we are going to combine our skills to manage the technology. The final selection will be based on what you can contribute intellectually not money.
Re: Lets Build A Blogging Engine Tailored To Suit The Nigeria Bloggers by Yteflon(m): 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dis. Is a great idea... I am fully interested...am an amateur web-developer but I will b effectful in d marketing and management.. Teflonyusuf@gmail.com
Re: Lets Build A Blogging Engine Tailored To Suit The Nigeria Bloggers by semasir: 7:45am On Mar 23, 2016
Didn't get your mail but kindly reach me via semasirconnect@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Buy Legit Non Hosted UK Adsense At Afordable Price (see Screenshot) / Happy Me Just Got Adsense Approval / Is There Difference Between Expensive And Cheap Domain Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.