Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,269 members, 7,928,886 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:16 AM

!!SOLD!! Registered Audi A6 2004 Model For Grabs - Price reduced to N700K !!SOLD - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / !!SOLD!! Registered Audi A6 2004 Model For Grabs - Price reduced to N700K !!SOLD (4290 Views)

Clean Registered Audi A6 2004 For Sell. SOLD SOLD SOLD / Neatly Used Camry For Sale, N700k.... Sold.. Sold... Sold / Reg Nissan Almera N700k Sold!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !!SOLD!! Registered Audi A6 2004 Model For Grabs - Price reduced to N700K !!SOLD by alaskido(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2016
@gbeseun, I bought this car in December, 2015 for N1.2m. It has only been used for 2 months. I am selling at a loss for N700K. This car should be sold for at least M1.m. I am sorry it cannot be sold for N450K. This is AUDI A6, 2004 model and not 1999 HONDA BABY BOY or 2000 TOYOTA CAMRY.

Thank you for your interest.
Re: !!SOLD!! Registered Audi A6 2004 Model For Grabs - Price reduced to N700K !!SOLD by alaskido(m): 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
SA
Re: !!SOLD!! Registered Audi A6 2004 Model For Grabs - Price reduced to N700K !!SOLD by colossus2: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
[size=28pt]SCAM[/size]
Dominique, Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: !!SOLD!! Registered Audi A6 2004 Model For Grabs - Price reduced to N700K !!SOLD by alaskido(m): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2016
@ Colossus2, I feel very bad and insulted when you call my ADVERT a SCAM. For your information this is not a SCAM. I own these vehicles and I am advertising them for sale on nairaland. When you see the real SCAMMERS you will not know.

If I am new in the business of selling cars on line and I make mistakes, I believe you can call me to advise on how to present my advertisement and not to call me names. This is totally unacceptable.

If this is what Naira land is all about then I would not have advertised my cars on this medium.
Re: !!SOLD!! Registered Audi A6 2004 Model For Grabs - Price reduced to N700K !!SOLD by colossus2: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2016
alaskido:
@ Colossus2, I feel very bad and insulted when you call my ADVERT a SCAM. For your information this is not a SCAM. I own these vehicles and I am advertising them for sale on nairaland. When you see the real SCAMMERS you will not know.

If I am new in the business of selling cars on line and I make mistakes, I believe you can call me to advise on how to present my advertisement and not to call me names. This is totally unacceptable.

If this is what Naira land is all about then I would not have advertised my cars on this medium.

Ogbeni explain why two different cars share same number plates angry

You are a scam!!!

Re: !!SOLD!! Registered Audi A6 2004 Model For Grabs - Price reduced to N700K !!SOLD by colossus2: 11:45am On Mar 29, 2016
Dominique, you won't ban the OP and delete his threads now.
Until when a nairalander opens a thread on how he was scammed, it's then we will all start forming investigation undecided
Re: !!SOLD!! Registered Audi A6 2004 Model For Grabs - Price reduced to N700K !!SOLD by alaskido(m): 11:55am On Mar 29, 2016
@Colossus2, I know whatever explanation I give to you and other, you will never believe me. I own the 2 cars. Lexus and Audi. I used the Lexus number to register my Audi A6. The Lexus has been on sale for more than 5 months. The Audi was only bought in December, 2015. I was actually looking for an Audi A6 2008 - 2013 model but ended up with a 2004 model. Now I have enough cash to upgrade, that is the reason for selling the Audi A6 so soon.

I am not a scammer and will never be. I work for an oil and gas company here in Lagos. You have my mobile numbers. You can call to confirm if I am a scammer. If you check the number plate on both cars, it is in my name ANTHONY .A. WARRENS. Or is it wrong to use your old number plate to register another tokunbo car?

You can tell Dominique to ban me or delete my thread but that will not stop me from selling my cars because I worked hard to buy them. It is people like you who give a dog a bad name just because you want it hanged.

I have told you before, I am not a car dealer so I do not know the rules for online advert for cars. These are my personal cars. I am still using the Audi A6 to work till date.
Re: !!SOLD!! Registered Audi A6 2004 Model For Grabs - Price reduced to N700K !!SOLD by alaskido(m): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
@ Dominique, Seun, Lalasticala, please I will appreciate it if you can remove my post from Naira land Autos. It pains me and saddens my heart when I am called a SCAMMER which I am not.

This is to avoid further insults and embarrassment to my person.
Re: !!SOLD!! Registered Audi A6 2004 Model For Grabs - Price reduced to N700K !!SOLD by EEA1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
It's a pleasure meeting you sir. Nice man with a nice German car.

colossus2:
[size=28pt]SCAM[/size]
Dominique, Seun, Lalasticlala

Abeg if you wan buy car come and inspect, negotiate and buy! Your comment would have made more sense if it was a question instead of this outright crucifixion.

In other news, tap on my username.. wink
Re: !!SOLD!! Registered Audi A6 2004 Model For Grabs - Price reduced to N700K !!SOLD by alaskido(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2016
@EEA1, it was my pleasure meeting with you and thanks for your advice and input. Do have a great day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cleanest 2004 Toyota Corollas (3) L.E N1.8 million / A Toks Toyota Camy 2001 For Sale.... / Tokunbo 2006 Toyota 4runner SR5 4WD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.