Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,332 members, 7,884,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies (9561 Views)

Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy / Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex / Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
I need this lesson big tym, lemme go over it once again cheesy wink
Smellymouth, come here o. Se u like dis wink smiley cheesy
cheesy
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
darkenedrebel:

You are too raw.
LoL!grin

That's A first. Alright. My apologies.

Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
osedvgirl:
Don't be shy to give your man blow.job, he will be proud he has you cheesy

1. Please the pen.is: Hold the pen.is at the base and stroke it gently with the other hand, work from the tip to the base.

2. Marry tongue to penis: Lick the pen.is shaft as you would do an ice cream cone, start with the tip of the head,
rolling your tongue on it to activate its many nerve endings, also suck at the band of skin below the head of the penis.

3. His testicles love attention: Take his tentacle (the balls) into your mouth one at a time and suck at it, suck them in and out
repeatedly.

4. Maintain eye contact: From time to time, look into his eyes and make him shy, his face would most probably be flushed from
the pleasure.

5. Go all over: Lick and suck the pen.is from the tip to the shaft and the testicles, repeating the move again and again, until he
moans in pleasure.

6. Nibble a little: Gentle biting of the penis won’t hurt. Do it but don’t get carried away and cut his pen.is off!

7. Go under: Lick under the pen.is shaft, the area called the frenulum which has very sensitive skin, It is one place men like to
get touched at.

8. Go deep: Let him pen.is go deep into your mouth as if you want to swallow it, then roll your tongue around it, focusing on
the head. If it feels uncomfortable, stop.

9. Go pro: Let him come into your mouth, if you are comfortable with it. It is kind of sexy and makes him feel totally wanted.

10. Swallow if you can: You don’t have to swallow it, though it’s harmless. But some men like to see it done.
Others find it disgusting. So do what is in your mind.

11. Make sounds: Moaning while giving him a Mouth Action is very sexy, the sound tells him you’re enjoying it, so make the music.

You can also massage his thighs and the area around his anus; it’s like icing the cake.

If you can do it, in no particular order, you’re going you leave him exhausted and satisfied.

Note: Remember to make him shower before you begin.
grin grin

*modified* all the babes commenting 'if you like chew it, chop it' watch out, they are the ones perfect in this act, they are just pretending, while some will even practice it tonight grin

As you have shared the info...and all chicks start doing it, men will still cheat na. At least to find out who the best is. #justsayin

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
samted:

As you have shared the info...and all chicks start doing it, men will still cheat na. At least to find out who the best is. #justsayin
that is greediness grin
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

That's A first. Alright. My apologies
Omo Pastor like you talking about swallowing jïsm ...Kyrie Eleison cheesy
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Cutehector(m): 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
smellymouth prick go just stand as soon as he read this tin.. cheesy
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

that is greediness grin

yes na.. a great percentage of men are greedy. even if all women are doing the very same damn thing...niggas still gon check out anoda chick. we just wanna know what the other one feels like.
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by SUPERPACK: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

that is greediness grin
if sex is what makes a relationship to last, why are the prostitutes not getting married or why are men nt asking for their hand in marriage.
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
SUPERPACK:

if sex is what makes a relationship to last, why are the prostitutes not getting married or why are men nt asking for their hand in marriage.
that is your thinking
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
samted:

yes na.. a great percentage of men are greedy. even if all women are doing the very same damn thing...niggas still gon check out anoda chick. we just wanna know what the other one feels like.
then repent grin
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

then repent grin

repent for what na. I'm waiting for the days when there'll be at least 7 chicks to one nigga (as bibu says). 7 chicks with these skills?? blissss
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Omo Pastor like you talking about swallowing jïsm ...Kyrie Eleison cheesy
Michael, me? Omo pastor?

Izz Like They've injected you with expired weed abi?

I ain't nothing close to one jaweh.lipsrsealed

Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by njiasi30(f): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

1. Please the pen.is: Hold the pen.is at the base and stroke it gently with the other hand, work from the tip to the base.

2. Marry tongue to penis: Lick the pen.is shaft as you would do an ice cream cone, start with the tip of the head,
rolling your tongue on it to activate its many nerve endings, also suck at the band of skin below the head of the penis.

3. His testicles love attention: Take his tentacle (the balls) into your mouth one at a time and suck at it, suck them in and out
repeatedly.

4. Maintain eye contact: From time to time, look into his eyes and make him shy, his face would most probably be flushed from
the pleasure.

5. Go all over: Lick and suck the pen.is from the tip to the shaft and the testicles, repeating the move again and again, until he
moans in pleasure.

6. Nibble a little: Gentle biting of the penis won’t hurt. Do it but don’t get carried away and cut his pen.is off!

7. Go under: Lick under the pen.is shaft, the area called the frenulum which has very sensitive skin, It is one place men like to
get touched at.

8. Go deep: Let him pen.is go deep into your mouth as if you want to swallow it, then roll your tongue around it, focusing on

9. Go pro: Let him come into your mouth, if you are comfortable with it. It is kind of sexy and makes him feel totally wanted.

10. Swallow if you can: You don’t have to swallow it, though it’s harmless. But some men like to see it done.

11. Make sounds: Moaning while giving him a Mouth Action is very sexy, the sound tells him you’re enjoying it, so make the music.

You can also massage his thighs and the area around his anus; it’s like icing the cake.

If you can do it, in no particular order, you’re going you leave him exhausted and satisfied.

grin

*modified* all the babes commenting 'if you like chew it, chop it' watch out, they are the ones perfect in this act, they are just pretending, while some will even practice it tonight grin
Op give me five, ur head is dere. cheesy grin grin
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
[font=serif] Michael, me? Omo pastor?

You and I both know that's true.
Omo Pastor is a good cover for a young aphrodisiac like you anyway...or aren't you one? cheesy

Estharfabian:

Izz Like They've injected you with expired weed abi?

I ain't nothing close to one jaweh.lipsrsealed

I'm not the one proxying it's for Izz or jare for that other nonsense ditto.
Definitely not the one high on expired weed grin
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
njiasi30:

Op give me five, ur head is dere. cheesy grin grin
correct babe, let the rest be pretending grin
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by oluwasegun007(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pumpkin34:
I hope with this your experience you're married? #just asking. Only a man that wants to be kept will this theory work for. Sex is necessary but can't keep a man.

jah bless.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Pumpkin34(f): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
oluwasegun007:

jah bless.
Amen
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

let some of the babes here keep deceiving themselves, they do worst than this sef grin
Pretenders are easily detected.
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
SUPERPACK:

Oloshos don't do all the aforementioned by the op.They are PAYE.pay as you enter. grin
SUPERPACK:

Oloshos don't do all the aforementioned by the op.They are PAYE.pay as you enter.
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
samted:

So you never cheat on your partner before?Oya swear.
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
smiley
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
shocked Yesu all this for one man
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
I yam d only one allowed to call my Nl boo o tongue smiley wink
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Cutehector(m): 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
I yam d only one allowed to call my Nl boo o tongue smiley wink
smallrat.
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
smallrat.
bigrat undecided
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Cutehector(m): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
bigrat undecided
babyelephant
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Hadeep: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahayahahahahayahayayaya
Op funny
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

repeatedly.

the pleasure.

moans in pleasure.

get touched at.

grin grin

Do you have a boyfriend?
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Smellymouth: 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:

Me right now ::::

Babyayan on my way

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Smellymouth: 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
"Stand" na understatement. grin grin
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Love Machine:
So you never cheat on your partner before?Oya swear.

-_- i don't cheat. cool
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
babyelephant
kingkong undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Christmas Tree Photo That Has Been Trending Online / What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? / Are African Men Good men?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.