Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,924 members, 7,942,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Money Making Ideas In Selected Industries 1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Making Ideas In Selected Industries 1 (548 Views)

4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / Top 10 Business Ideas In Nigeria In 2017 / 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Making Ideas In Selected Industries 1 by Welete(m): 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
In our country today, there are different positive means of making money.
The problem doesn't lie in how hard it is to make the money, but how difficult it is to think of how your present situation can lead you to success.
In this post, I will be showing some very few means of making money ideas for yourself and living comfortably notwithstanding the present situation of the country you find yourself in.
Always remember that you have to give, to receive, but it depends on how you want to receive, less or more. You can not think of living comfortably in our world today without putting a little effort and when I say effort, I mean, Time, Space and Money. People do think they can actually make a living without laying down some cash first into whatsoever it is they have in mind to do, but it is either they grow really old before making the money they wished to make when they were young or they don't make it at all. Sometimes they even give up after a little while into the business they started and never settled to ask themselves 'why?'. They fail to realize that there is nothing that keeps them going i.e there is nothing they stand to loose even if they live the business.

Now back to what we are here for, there are business opportunities which you can go into that can make you really comfortable. Since I have so much of the business ideas, that I can't post all of them on this particular post you can subscribe to my blog [url]koggers..com.ng[/url] by email to receive regular updates.

AGRO-ALLIED PRODUCTS/FOOD ITEMS MERCHANT
Select highly profitable agro-product or food item(s), find out how to source them cheaply from rural area-dwelling farmers, buy in large quantities and transport them to major urban cities where you sell from your store or wholesale to food item sellers, weigh and package them for export. Examples of such agro-allied products are Kolanut, Bitter Kola, Ginger, Maize, Shea Butter, Charcoal, Gum Arabic, Jatropha oil, Jatropha soap and so on. Most people do buy it from market sellers who don't actually sell it at low prices, so why not get into the business and offer them for a cheaper price. Your income might be little during your start period, but as time goes on, you will see the real gain in it due to high influx of patronizers.
There are two methods in which you can get into this business i.e obtain agro-allied products;

Setting up connections with farmers of rural areas to supply you these goods at low prices and...
continue reading at https://koggers..com.ng/2016/03/money-making-ideas-in-selected.html

Re: Money Making Ideas In Selected Industries 1 by perloomey(m): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2016
100,000 Jatropha seedlings available for sale in Oyo state at #20 per seedling call me on 08032272566,08068783141

(1) (Reply)

Deleted! / Best Dollars Rates Available / Export Contract Available For Cashew Nut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.