Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer (148841 Views)

Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) / Domestic Price Of Palm Oil Declined By 25% In 12 Months To N12,000 / Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
damtan:
What advantage does Limited has over Business name please

FEATURES OF A PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY
1. Sources of capital: Apart from financial contributions made by the shareholders, capital can be raised through contributions made by newly joined shareholders, loans and overdrafts from financial institutions, ploughed back profits/retained earnings and credit facilities from business’ suppliers.
2. A shareholder cannot transfer his shares to another shareholder or a third party without the approval of other shareholders.
3. The suffix ‘Limited’ (Ltd.) is added at the end as part of the name of a private limited company. For example, XYZ. Ltd.
4. The company is managed by a board of directors, alongside a managing director and chairman of the board, who are elected from among the shareholders.
5. Shareholders are only limited by the value of the shares they hold.
6. Shareholders jointly bear the business’ risks together.
7. As a separate legal entity (an imaginary person), the company can sue and be sued in its own name.
8. The company enjoys some privacy as its books of accounts are not made public.
9. The death or withdrawal of a shareholder does not bring the business to an end.
10. A greater number of shareholders mean a greater pool of knowledge, ideas, skills, abilities and expertise. This is an advantage to the private limited company compared to the sole proprietorship and the partnership.
11. Growth and expansion can be achieved since there are more sources of capital.
12. The starting up and running of a private limited company requires huge capital.
13. A private limited company have the capacity to undertake multiple nature of business objectives (related and unrelated).
14. Public and business perception, the public or business world gives more prestige to a limited company as against a business name.
15. In the area of bidding, contracts and procurement, just imagine competing with a limited company in a bid.
16. It is only a limited company that can undertake nature of business like marine, security consultancy, financial services, clearing and forwarding, etc.

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Some of our services at affordable cost:
Business Name Registration: N15,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com now.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
LUMINOSO GLOBAL COMPANY LTD is officially a registered Company under the Limited Liability Company Class.
Duration: 5 working days.
Share Capital: 1 Million Share Capital
Total Fees: N50,000
Company Promoter: Mr Bright

2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Business Name Registration: N15,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com now.

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by damtan(m): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
DeConsultant:

FEATURES OF A PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY
1. Sources of capital: Apart from financial contributions made by the shareholders, capital can be raised through contributions made by newly joined shareholders, loans and overdrafts from financial institutions, ploughed back profits/retained earnings and credit facilities from business’ suppliers.
2. A shareholder cannot transfer his shares to another shareholder or a third party without the approval of other shareholders.
3. The suffix ‘Limited’ (Ltd.) is added at the end as part of the name of a private limited company. For example, XYZ. Ltd.
4. The company is managed by a board of directors, alongside a managing director and chairman of the board, who are elected from among the shareholders.
5. Shareholders are only limited by the value of the shares they hold.
6. Shareholders jointly bear the business’ risks together.
7. As a separate legal entity (an imaginary person), the company can sue and be sued in its own name.
8. The company enjoys some privacy as its books of accounts are not made public.
9. The death or withdrawal of a shareholder does not bring the business to an end.
10. A greater number of shareholders mean a greater pool of knowledge, ideas, skills, abilities and expertise. This is an advantage to the private limited company compared to the sole proprietorship and the partnership.
11. Growth and expansion can be achieved since there are more sources of capital.
12. The starting up and running of a private limited company requires huge capital.
13. A private limited company have the capacity to undertake multiple nature of business objectives (related and unrelated).
14. Public and business perception, the public or business world gives more prestige to a limited company as against a business name.
15. In the area of bidding, contracts and procurement, just imagine competing with a limited company in a bid.
16. It is only a limited company that can undertake nature of business like marine, security consultancy, financial services, clearing and forwarding, etc.

7. NAFDAC Registration

thanks man
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by jintegs(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
bamangar:

Thanks, i have seen where to download it. Though its showing me "error 404" when i clicked on the page. I guess its network problem from their end

Please, i am registering a limited Liability company with CAC, i have done all the payments, up till Stamp duty with FIRS online.
i am at the upload section and twice i have uploaded but i was sent a queried mail of the receipts.
plese which of the receipts am i supposed to upload?
The REMITA or The CAC own?
Thank you.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by trending1: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by FredasMumAndI: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2019
FredasMumAndI:
My application got queried. I have resolved it and uploaded all documents.
It's been showing pending approval for 3 weeks now.
Please help me.
What do I do?

My application finally got queried again.
I am to upload availability printout.
When I go to document upload, my name reservation ID does not work. Saying no record found. Though it is above 60 days now due to the delay in dealing my request.
What do I do now, since I have paid for registration and gone beyond that point?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by FredasMumAndI: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
Belkid01:
Good Day Sir/Ma...
Please I reserved a business name on the 17th of March 2019, after which I paid the sum of Five thousand naira (N5000) as filling fees. I had hope to complete the registration process yesterday but I noticed my name reservation had expired two days ago i.e. 18th may 2019.

My question is, if I were to reserve another name do I have to pay another filling fee. Many thanks in anticipation to your quick response.

Hi,
How did you resolve this?
My name reservation expired before I could complete the registration process. My application got queried, but I cannot upload the document because the availability code expired.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Jaynyra(m): 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Guys my business name got approved, the funny thing is that I paid only 6000. Please wat is the next step to take
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Liadi2(m): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jaynyra:
Guys my business name got approved, the funny thing is that I paid only 6000. Please wat is the next step to take
Please i bed u in the name of God what are the documents u upload can I get the softcopy I am frustrated is over three month have been getting query and I don't know the way out
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Jaynyra(m): 6:40am On Aug 07, 2019
Liadi2:

Please i bed u in the name of God what are the documents u upload can I get the softcopy I am frustrated is over three month have been getting query and I don't know the way out

https://services.cac.gov.ng/company-registration/application/78263999255/documents

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Jaynyra(m): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2019
Jaynyra:

https://services.cac.gov.ng/company-registration/application/78263999255/documents

Click one the link under d PDF, print it, sign it and go back the d same page and click on upload section
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2019
jintegs:

Please, i am registering a limited Liability company with CAC, i have done all the payments, up till Stamp duty with FIRS online.
i am at the upload section and twice i have uploaded but i was sent a queried mail of the receipts.
plese which of the receipts am i supposed to upload?
The REMITA or The CAC own?
Thank you.

You are to upload CAC Payment Receipt.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2019
FredasMumAndI:

When I go to document upload, my name reservation ID does not work. Saying no record found. Though it is above 60 days now due to the delay in dealing my request.
What do I do now, since I have paid for registration and gone beyond that point?

As long as you have made payment for the registration, you do not have to worry about the approval note been expired or not. Go to your Name Reservation section on your portal and download the expired approval note and upload it. That is the straightforward solution.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2019
Jaynyra:

You have to patient for like a week, then you will take the following documents:
1. Approval Note
2. CAC Payment Receipt
3. Original Application Form (duly signed with two passport pictures)
4. ID Card of proprietor (s)

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by thegraace: 7:12am On Aug 08, 2019
Please which among these documents do I need to sign?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by thegraace: 7:18am On Aug 08, 2019
Please help me out what and what forms and receipts I need to upload
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by thegraace: 7:25am On Aug 08, 2019
I am the sole proprietor so should I leave out the portion of the " Director or Secretary of the company " on the form and that of Article "F" "PARTICULARS OF CORPORATION WHICH IS A PROPRIETOR "?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by thegraace: 8:44am On Aug 08, 2019
Doc
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by melisaD: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2019
pls help ooo am trying to register a business name am on the DOCUMENT part

Additional Certified True Copies

Application for registration of business name ( ₦2,000 per copy)

Certificate of registration ( ₦5,000 per copy)

should i click ONE or leave it ZERO
Is it needed
pls anybody ASAP as am on my system now.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by bamangar: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2019
It's been like 7 days I completed registration, (August 1st) and I was told that email will be sent to me to come collect my certificate. Till now, I'm yet to get an email on when to come collect my certificate.
Those that have done theirs, how long did it take for cac to issue them certificates
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2019
thegraace:
Doc

It is a business name registration. Simply do the following:
1. Section E: Sign, date and attach passport picture
2. Section H: Sign one of the two proprietor column. (Simply sign).

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2019
melisaD:
pls help ooo am trying to register a business name am on the DOCUMENT part

Additional Certified True Copies

Application for registration of business name ( ₦2,000 per copy)

Certificate of registration ( ₦5,000 per copy)

should i click ONE or leave it ZERO
Is it needed
pls anybody ASAP as am on my system now.

Simply ignore it, not zero or one, just continue with imputing any number.

7. NAFDAC Registration

1 Like

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2019
bamangar:
It's been like 7 days I completed registration, (August 1st) and I was told that email will be sent to me to come collect my certificate. Till now, I'm yet to get an email on when to come collect my certificate.
Those that have done theirs, how long did it take for cac to issue them certificates

If i understand you well, the company was registered on August 1st, know this CAC will not send you a pickup date via mail, however, they do send pickup notification via text but they have long stopped that practice. Now, depending on your pickup state, if it is Alausa (Lagos) you can go to their office for pickup a week after but aside the Headquarter in Maitama Abuja or Lagos Alausa, i will advise you wait for two (2) week after registration with BN No, then you can go for pickup.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by bamangar: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
DeConsultant:

If i understand you well, the company was registered on August 1st, know this CAC will not send you a pickup date via mail, however, they do send pickup notification via text but they have long stopped that practice. Now, depending on your pickup state, if it is Alausa (Lagos) you can go to their office for pickup a week after but aside the Headquarter in Maitama Abuja or Lagos Alausa, i will advise you wait for two (2) week after registration with BN No, then you can go for pickup.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Thanks for the response.
But I have not been given any BN no.
what happened was, i sent them an email and they replied that my company has been registered but they will send me a message on when to pick up my certificate.
I'm yet to get the message tho
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
bamangar:

Thanks for the response.
But I have not been given any BN no.
what happened was, i sent them an email and they replied that my company has been registered but they will send me a message on when to pick up my certificate.
I'm yet to get the message tho

Go to CAC PUBLIC SEARCH, insert your company name and check the date of incorporation and the BN No as well. With the date of incorporation you should give them two (2) weeks before going for collection. This issue is rampant with CAC Island/Yaba. But you are all covered as long as you can see your BN No on CAC public search.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by thegraace: 3:16am On Aug 09, 2019
[quote author=DeConsultant post=81058435]

It is a business name registration. Simply do the following:
1. Section E: Sign, date and attach passport picture
2. Section H: Sign one of the two proprietor column. (Simply sign).

Thanks so much. I never knew you could be answering many questions you are being bombarded, you have a good heart! God bless you

1 Like

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by CHARLOE(m): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2019
FredasMumAndI:

i'M in similar dilemma, pls somebody help!
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by CHARLOE(m): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2019
[quote author=DeConsultant post=81022257]

As long as you have made payment for the registration, you do not have to worry about the approval note been expired or not. Go to your Name Reservation section on your portal and download the expired approval note and upload it. That is the straightforward solution.

Thanks for this, but i can't download the expired approval note as there's no download button there, only print,
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by CHARLOE(m): 9:48am On Aug 10, 2019
DeConsultant:

Thanks for this, but i can't download the expired approval note as there's no download button there, only print, what do i do?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
CHARLOE:

Thanks for this, but i can't download the expired approval note as there's no download button there, only print, what do i do?

Use a google chrome browser, then click on print, afterwards click on the options in the print and you find SAVE AS PDF.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by CHARLOE(m): 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
DeConsultant:

Use a google chrome browser, then click on print, afterwards click on the options in the print and you find SAVE AS PDF.
Thanx, will try it now.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by CHARLOE(m): 12:15am On Aug 11, 2019
DeConsultant:

Downloaded, tanx. But still looking 4 where to upload it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (44) (Reply)

Please Convert This US Shoe Sizes To Nigerian Shoe Sizes / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.