Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,169 members, 7,916,413 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:51 PM

How To Open,verify And Fund Your Paypal Account - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Open,verify And Fund Your Paypal Account (702 Views)

Varied Information On How To Open, Verify And Fund Paypal Account Here I Nigeria / Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! / Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open,verify And Fund Your Paypal Account by surveycash(m): 1:01am On Jul 16, 2009
Hello NLs,

I am higly elated and delighted to be the broker of this information. At long last, Nigerians can now open, verfiy, fund, make money and withdraw from their paypal account.

It is stale news that lack of verified paypal account has incapacitated and killed lots of business ideas that would have resulted to instant success for Nigerians. There has been alot of information products sold on how to open a paypal account only to find out at the end that there are some obstacles along the line barricading you from getting there.

Today, all that problem will be history as am here to show you how to go about it. The secret to owning a verified paypal account right here in Nigeria is to have someone open it for you. Simple! Hiding under one US or London IP will not give you a lasting solution to this problem.

As I have said earlier, the solution is to get someone in Non-European country open it for you.  I have an insider in a company in China who has been responsible for creating a paypal account for me and some of my close friends. But the reason i have NEVER exposed this secret is because many Nigerian's can spoil usiness.They can so take advantage of this medium and mess things up.

This service is so cool that within 24hours, they will open and verify your paypal account. That means you can operate your account anywhere in Nigeria.  I am sure I have not only solved your problem but also show you how to turn your problem into a money machine.

If you are interested, you should call Hassan on 08050568713 or send an email to incomelegends@gmail.com.

Thank You As I Await Your Hear Your Responses.
Re: How To Open,verify And Fund Your Paypal Account by playboi(m): 6:38am On Jul 16, 2009
Hello I have been trying to reach you but the phone has been ringing no response. please can you pls tell me what to do to get the account. Pls how what is the cost abeg. I need a paypal fast
Re: How To Open,verify And Fund Your Paypal Account by emor: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2009
Hey Hassan,
how is your day going.I just want to bring something to you attention, i good business person shuold be seen amd heard your number has been ringing and no response what playbio said is true.
PIN POINT:marketing is not all about buying and selling is about being seen.

peace
Re: How To Open,verify And Fund Your Paypal Account by surveycash(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2009
emor:

Hey Hassan,
how is your day going.I just want to bring something to you attention, i good business person shuold be seen amd heard your number has been ringing and no response what playbio said is true.
PIN POINT:marketing is not all about buying and selling is about being seen.

peace

Thank you for your advice. You can also reach me on 07093095583

(1) (Reply)

2.8 Millon Loan With N30,000 Interest / Dpk Needed / U Need A Good Bussiness Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.