Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,889 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:51 PM

See Artiste Who Took Over Akwa Ibom Music Sphere With His New Song - My Kpomo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / See Artiste Who Took Over Akwa Ibom Music Sphere With His New Song - My Kpomo (557 Views)

Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song / PHOTOS : See Artiste That Is Wizkid Lookalike / 5 Nigerian Artiste Who Lost Their Prominence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Artiste Who Took Over Akwa Ibom Music Sphere With His New Song - My Kpomo by manpo2k(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
My Kpomo is a debut track that you will be listening to frequently in the club and everywhere in town! Voiced by the newest kid on the block Bob Dula, My Kpomo, produced by BardBishop Music, is the next big thing! The handsome, romantic and 'Mr. flexible' Bob Dula (Real name Mandu Peter Udofia) was born on 6 January 1987 in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Nigeria into a royal family. My Kpomo is a love song that appeals to all classes of people in our society. This is Bob Dula's debut track and he's got street credibility too! Download, share and enjoy this hot jam My Kpomo by Bob Dula. Click https://my.notjustok.com/track/73272/my-kpomo-bob-dula-bardbishop-music

Source: www.wetinhappen.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Have You All Seen Davido's Baby "SHE'S SO CUTE". / Music: Sammy Chuks – Chukwudimma | @sammychuks25 |download / Wisebookers Present Gospel Song: Eziyfe - Wamilele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.