Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru (44478 Views)

The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) / Prophet Arrested For Taking N70m, Three Houses To Cure Fibroids / Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by aishmuhd(f): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
it's unfortunate we hv people wit myopic mind.

if u really read dis to my understanding Mama Ese already kwn Yunusa.
Because u did not see Ese, and her taught quickly went to search 4 Yunusa. was he d only hause boy & why did she went in search of him
immediately? meaning Yunusa has bn part of d family and mama Ese knew about their relationship . & evn papa Ese blame mama Ese as food vendor whic means Yunusa is a customer.

Am not in d support of him marrying her against her parents wish but making issues whre her parents are to share d blames too.

meaning

4 Likes

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by Forwetinnah: 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
fiizznation:
Look I'm a kano indigene so I think I understand my culture and traditions. Mrs usuru(that's ese's mum) will never ever be allowed to see the emir under any circumstances, we are talking about an emir here my friend. She might have met the galadima or the waziri, but she won't be allowed to see the emir because of some certain reasons.
Her story even contradicts that of her daughter who first said she was hypnotized. So does it make any sense to you that a hypnotize girl will recognized her mother immediately she sights her? Look my friend, what yunusa did was wrong, but people shouldn't put the entire blame on him. Nobody is talking about the kind of parents Mr/mrs usuru are, nobody is talking about the kind of girl ese is. All we hear everyday is yunusa, yunusa and yunusa. I'm yet to hear the true story of this ese/yunusa saga.

Okay, let's say she met the Waziri or even the Mai Ungwar..why didn't they send Ese home with her mum the moment she came looking for her daughter? A mother comes for an under age daughter..yet they kept her? Even if she was going to be crucified when she gets back to Bayelsa, that shouldn't concern anyone in Kano. Remember Sanusi never said he didn't know anything about this issue..his excuse was that he had already issued a statement asking them to return Ese to her parents. .where is that statement? According to Mrs Oruru, she was at the palace with the police..why didn't they atleast release Ese to the police? You still don't have a case. Bottom line is that..a mother went for her daughter and she was sent back home empty handed with threats. Don't tell me about the North, I've lived there too so I know how you guys operate

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by andyanders: 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
Can you imagine that Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun? The so called Emir knew about this issue since last year and kept this innocent child.Now I can understand the kind of people who hide under religion and sponsoring crime.

After reading what this woman passed through, I have no respect for the so called Sa......No wonder they want to have their own bank.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by Appareil(m): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
engrfaruq:
whats so special about this girl? the boy fine pass the girl sef.... this is just pure case of magnetic lovers abandoning their parents for their lovers and nothing more.

I swear to Almighty God this same thing happened to me, the only difference is that i am more enlightened than the guy... cos he didn't goto school. A girl in a restaurant where i normally go for lunch told me that she promise to follow me to my state and convert, learn my language hausa, do everything once i agree to marry her... and this scenario happened in the presence of her madam. I only smiled and shook my head cos i know its not gonna be possible.

So if you are ill informed about this saga, just put it at the back of your mind that Oruru saw a fair boy and she fell for him... this is woman for you... they can easily be manipulated emotionally.

Emir Sanusi will forever remain a role model in the world not only kano or Nigeria... If at all he made that promise, by now i would be in imo state... before the end of the week i would go back to kano with four girls ..... cos i am a fine boy!!!!
If I were you, I will stay quiet and allow this story to die down. How can you even attempt to defend and downplay such an evil thing. The fact that you are Muslim doesn't make you senseless. After all Na alone you go stand d answer Question before God! ' Ama Sanusi is a role model' You no serious. Put your picture make them do example with you for Imo.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by AfroKnight: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
Now I think these people should stop the mudslinging. The stories no longer add up. First she didn't want to leave Yellow cos she was hypnotized now this?

Educated people should know by now that emotions have taken. The truth is lost.

1 Like

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by Forwetinnah: 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
aishmuhd:

Because u did not see Ese, and her taught quickly went to search 4 Yunusa. was he d only hause boy & why did she went in search of him
immediately? meaning Yunusa has bn part of d family and mama Ese knew about their relationship . & evn papa Ese blame mama Ese as food vendor whic means Yunusa is a customer.

Am not in d support of him marrying her against her parents wish but making issues whre her parents are to share d blames too.

meaning

So that's enough reason to take a 13 year old to Kano; dump her at the Emir's palace and allow her back home with 5months pregnancy. Listen to yourself

2 Likes

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by decasey(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Fear d entire north cry . Dat sanusi is demon. N 4 does who r supporting dis evil act may ur daughters be kidnap n use as sex Slavs.

1 Like

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by Forwetinnah: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dennygirl:

You think sanusi is in support of all this? i

A very loud Resounding YES !!!! He wasn't just in support, he was part of the whole saga

1 Like

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by Born2berich: 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
abnur14:
am sorry for her ..very sad tho ..buh about d people not allowing her not to enter d palace I hope she wld b considerate cuz dats how we do it there ..not just any1 can linger around there.. cuz we've had cases of bomb blast attempts there..it wld b nice if our brothers stop spoiling our name ..its too much..am not sure abou d authenticity of dis buh.I sincerely apologize on their behalf..
God bless Nigeria
You are the first Hausa/Fulani that has spoken very well and like a true person with the fear of God...Thank you and God bless you....please do us a favour by talking more to your educated brethrens to urge the people in the north to embrace education and peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by caphone: 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
optionB:

http://www.sunnewsonline.ng/irate-youths-almost-killed-me-at-emirs-palace-mum/

Mtchewwww! Enouugh madam food seller. You can't expect us to believe all this that yu've said na, why didn't they chase both of yu that came together why only yu and for the cash, house + salary that yu claimed if that's thru I believe kano wud have been flooded by kidnapped girls by their abbductors to collect these laggees. Goan seel yo food jor yuuu have something to do better than wating yo lungs and saliva. Be gone
Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by caphone: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
aishmuhd:

meaning

What do yu expect of people who are hellbent on seeing they put every ounce of hate on this part of the country. Well all I can see is the hate for the president that's building uup so muuch of this anger from them

2 Likes

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by rhabs: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
Useless people u didn't give ur child good orientation, nd now u want tall us fake story. Vary useless parent

1 Like

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by 1miccza: 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
repogirl:
Silkmoth33, instead of taking it upon yourself to become the Nairaland defender of your tribe.... Join hands with your tribesmen, the educated ones to reorientate your barbaric youths. Simple.

You've got mail please
Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by gidjah(m): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
so so pathetic a story...Mother Ese so so dumb selfish and ignorant.she sure knew that aboki of a guy was dating her daughter,possible shell has been enjoying free okada ride from uncle Yellow Yunusa !,that's how funny and selfish then wicked women can be,suffice. they are profiting from a mess,it dosent really bother them,yjata their way.That was also why the first person she went for was the same yellow aboki. She was so carried away by her cooking business that a mere small Hausa boy was already sleeping with her 13yr old daughter right under her nose....so so weird for a mum. She trade end her daughters destiny for her business success and pleasure.BIG BIG SHAME !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
Achorise:
No matter the gravity of the confession, No soldier or police officer Will smell the gate of emir's palace. If it was in Easter or Southern Nigeria, You will see how trained proactive, and intelligent our officers will be.The rate of nepotism and tribalism is disheartening.
There is no one that cant be arrested it just a matter of time his cup will be full
Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by driy65(m): 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
can u guys nw see y i said all moslems are potential rapist , terrorists and kidnappers dis guy are jst disgustin... animals in human skin....As for d mod wen ban mi...i dey x 4 u...u must receive sense dis month....paedophile mod
Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by silverspringle(f): 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
Buh serzly what are Bayelsan doing about this case. Like wtf dnt u pple ve a traditional ruler or is it only shouting militancy u pple know how to do.this is why i like my Igbo brothers, u can call dem razz, traders for all i care.i am so pissed right now. No matter how u want to tell dis story, dis is a slap on d pple of southern Nig. This girl is only 13 for cryin out loud nd fools here are talking about love rlship, wt exactly does a 13 year old knw about love/rlship. I ve been avoiding dis news cos i knw it end up me mad like am so pissed right now
Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by engrfaruq(m): 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
Osyabj:

Anuofia. Paedophile sanusi, having rapped, drugged, tortured, a 13 year of child, for more than 8 months can only be a role model to rappists and paedophiles like you. Your time on this planet as a paedophile is numbered. You and your paedophile beddy Sanusi shall meet your waterloo soon as the law of karma never fails.

FACT IS THAT ESE WAS ABDUCTED FOR SANUSI. YINUSA WAS JUST AN AGENT SAYS THE MOTHER. HEAR HER
Hear Ese's parents version neither Sahara Reporter nor Channels will give you.

"you will not see your daughter again forever. Na Emir say make I come carry your pikin come. Na there I go take (become) rich" (In English she says Yinusa told her she will never see her daughter forever. That it is the emir that sent him to bring her to him and that is how he will become rich/wealthy. And that even if she takes a lawyer, she will still not get Ese back cos the Emir is powerful)

So Mr paedophile, Yinusa is just a conduit, an agent. Sanusi is the "recepient" of the 13 years old Ese. It is why she remained in Sanusi's palace, as a Sex Slave and was used for sex ritual by Swine Paedophile Sanusi for over 8 months. The Yinusa guy marriage is deception. SHE WAS BROUGHT FOR SANUSI, says the mother.

click link to watch video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_VdzmtLeZQ&itct=CAsQpDAYASITCJ-n2tf5nssCFdG7fgod_lQKWlISZXNlIG9ydXJ1IGFiZHVjdGVk&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

guy, in as much as i dont want to join words with u, what u are saying about the girl is painting a bad image of the girl. Saying that a girl had been used as sex slave automatically excludes her from having suitors. if u think u are helping her cause by concocting this kind of lie... then u better think twice.
Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by sheubaba2013: 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
Enough of all these media lie, and cheap propaganda. Let's hear Yunusa side of the story. I won't believe all these lies any longer. People pls let's reason deep down, some politicians may be involved just for a cheap blackmail. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by engrfaruq(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
solid3:
I will never vote for an Hausa man or Muslim as president of Nigeria again.

Imagine Sanusi saying he will give boys money, jeep and salary if they bring and convert Christan girls. What evil for God's sake.

Imagine those illiterates the way they gather like flies to faces, trying to kill this woman who had come I search of her daughter.

These people are evil. Imagine just this evening at Jabi park cross junction, two of their boy were threatening me when the keke boy was at fault for almost double crossing me.

I just thought to myself, haven made 85k today should I now pick a fight with these short illiterates threatening me even when he was wrong?

I just entered my car and drove off. But it was so annoying.

Kai, I reason with FFK Abeg.

U never voted for Buhari Mr. Biafra IPOB
Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by MakeWeTalk: 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
victorazy:

So u no know before. Wetin u think Buhari is working on? He doesn't care about economy but religion.

Anti-Christ is here, na Nigeria time. 2030 is the target they gave them to capture Nig like Turkey. Nigeria is the stregth of Africa and when they conqure it, they don win Africa.

Na wa Bros.

This is worse than a Zoo oh!
angry

1 Like

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by Freedom4us: 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
engrfaruq:

U never voted for Buhari Mr. Biafra IPOB

You wey vote for B00hari, how market grin grin grin
Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by EazyMoh(m): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lie detector loading....
Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by wealth123: 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Who cares what they are saying about him in America. GEJ and his cronies who looted our treasury dry including you trying to praise him are shameless. how can you descend so low to be praising a looter and mr stealing is not corruption?

davetech1:
Perused What An Influential American Organization Is Saying About Goodluck Jonathan

The name Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan of the People's Democratic Party, PDP has come up in the universal hover again over his exercises amid the 2015 presidential decisions which unseated him. The Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars in the United States (U.S.) has hailed previous President Goodluck Jonathan as the pioneer that gave the best minutes to...read on:http://amebogist1960..co.uk/2016/03/perused-what-influential-american.html
Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by Misterdhee1(m): 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
silverspringle:
Buh serzly what are Bayelsan doing about this case. Like wtf dnt u pple ve a traditional ruler or is it only shouting militancy u pple know how to do.this is why i like my Igbo brothers, u can call dem razz, traders for all i care.i am so pissed right now. No matter how u want to tell dis story, dis is a slap on d pple of southern Nig. This girl is only 13 for cryin out loud nd fools here are talking about love rlship, wt exactly does a 13 year old knw about love/rlship. I ve been avoiding dis news cos i knw it end up me mad like am so pissed right now
Make I ask u dis simple question, if Yunusa was gullible enough to stoop so low to run away with Ese? How best can we describe Ese? Wayward or foolish? Abi na so 14 year Olds naive reach?

1 Like

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by sheubaba2013: 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
Islam is a religion of light. According to Islamic injunction, a lady should be married with the permission of her dad and mum, even if the lady is a Christian and the man is a Muslim, the man should not force her to convert to Islam but he should advice and convince her. These Ese and Yunusa case believe you me there is something behind it if we look at it properly. The mum and Ese knows Yunusa very well. And Ese is not blindfolded to kano. And no one is there to confirm if Yunusa charmed her. We should not say what we don't know because Is a sin. The media have over flogged the issue. Is only the Ese family that is talking. We have not heard Yunusa part of the story. Ese patents should also be blamed for not bringing up the girl properly. Ese too should be blamed for following Yunusa without the parents concept (too loosed). Yunusa too should be blamed for not following due process as in not informing the parents of Ese that he wants to marry her. Some 14 years girls these days tear eyes pass 25 years old lady. Let's think and reflect.
Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by sheubaba2013: 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
Insulting islam and Muslims is wrong. Saying what you don't know or what u r not sure about is a sin. Reaching unconfirmed conclusion is also a seen. Plz let's watch and mind our ultrances.
Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by omojeesu(m): 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
In Buhari's reign, the likelihood of religious and ethnic tension is very high. We've started to see the signs. But as in the past they will win the battle, but the Church will win the war, not by physical means because the weapon of our warfare are not carnal, but they are strong pulling down strongholds ....

1 Like

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by Vic74real: 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
Emir Sanusi can certainly not deny his complicity. This people are evil. Everything abt them

1 Like

Re: Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru by sheubaba2013: 11:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
Media and cheap+fake propaganda. The Emir is a highly respected figure in the society, he will benefit nothing from such. This must be a lie and a cheap blackmail. undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) / Nigerian Man Drowns, Weeks After Being Granted Asylum In Canada (Photo) / Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.