Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,295 members, 7,943,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Victor Umeh's Speech After DSS Release - The Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Umeh's Speech After DSS Release - The Story (1825 Views)

Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics / Video Of Abacha's Speech After Shonekan's Resignation Shared By Gumsu Abacha / Victor Umeh Weeps After Seeing Corpse Of His Cousin's Wife During Burial. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Umeh's Speech After DSS Release - The Story by viviangist: 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
SIR VICTOR UMEH'S SPEECH when he alighted from the aircraft at Akanu Ibiam International Airport,Enugu.(paraphrased)

.............l went to Abuja with SSS by road.
........I was not handcuffed.
...........I had no money with me and my phone was not with me too.

------At Abuja i was accused of making derogatory statements about Nigerian govt.in all my rallies.

............I asked them to play the tapes if they have the tapes.

...............I was later taken to the office of DSS and he read the same allegation to me,before then Gov Obiano had called them that i can never say those things.

...............They said am planning to mobilize a coalition if i get to the senate to push for the emegence of Biafra.
..............SSS later told Umeh that they are looking up him as a great leader in Nigeria and that's why they were shocked when they heard these things.

.................News in the internet is that i was arrested for embezzling ‪#‎9b‬ and the arrest has to do with Dasukigate.

...........Am a Nigerian patriot and cant say anything that will divide Nigeria or cause civil unrest in Nigeria ,said Umeh.

............Umeh said he remains grateful to Gov Obiano for the role he played.

...........Finallly,Umeh lambasted those who planned evil against him for they are now disgraced.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/read-victor-umehs-speech-after-dss-release-the-interview

Cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh's Speech After DSS Release - The Story by jane0000(f): 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Igbos/IPOD be warn Buhari no dey play.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh's Speech After DSS Release - The Story by fiftynaira(m): 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
Wetin concern me
Re: Victor Umeh's Speech After DSS Release - The Story by wecan: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
Why are they afraid of Biafra?

4 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh's Speech After DSS Release - The Story by emyphil: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
OK we are watching

2 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh's Speech After DSS Release - The Story by Viktor1983(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Stories of arrests everyday....
No stories of projects , all I hear is "We will" ," I will "

OK oo, Nsogbu adiro...
ka any welu Anya na ekili.
Re: Victor Umeh's Speech After DSS Release - The Story by Masterclass32: 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
Biafra dey cause serious high blood pressure in some quaters o.

They need not fear.
Re: Victor Umeh's Speech After DSS Release - The Story by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
welcome sir

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh's Speech After DSS Release - The Story by naijaboy756: 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
jane0000:
Igbos/IPOD be warn Buhari no dey play.

God bless Nigeria.
coward like you. Hausa touts go soon kill una finish for Lagos and other parts of SW

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh's Speech After DSS Release - The Story by Abagworo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
Masterclass32:
Biafra dey cause serious high blood pressure in some quaters o.

They need not fear.

Its an all Igbo politics. Learnt Peter Obi was behind his ordeal.

Re: Victor Umeh's Speech After DSS Release - The Story by yimikaa: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
viviangist:

Am a Nigerian patriot and cant say anything that will divide Nigeria or cause civil unrest in Nigeria ,said Umeh.

This na confession. They will deny you as their brethen now.
Re: Victor Umeh's Speech After DSS Release - The Story by johnmartus(m): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
Vivan why did you always lie everytime what will you benefit from all these lies?
Re: Victor Umeh's Speech After DSS Release - The Story by NRIPRIEST(m): 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
Abagworo:

Its an all Igbo politics. Learnt Peter Obi was behind his ordeal.

Peter Obi told SSS to bring Sir. Umeh in for questioning...Be careful so you won't die miserably.
Re: Victor Umeh's Speech After DSS Release - The Story by Akpaife(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
The fear of Biafra

So nigeria govt is afraid of Biafra

(1) (Reply)

Fuel price hike: FG, Labour meeting ends in a deadlock / Jonathan's Ally Makes Shocking Revelation About Niger Delta Avengers.. / To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.