Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,257 members, 7,947,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Photo: Uganda Miss Tourism Got The Shock Of Her Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Uganda Miss Tourism Got The Shock Of Her Life (1151 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Hosts Winners Of Miss Tourism Nigeria To Dinner Reception / Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics / Maureen Onu Is Dead (Miss Tourism Nigeria 2016 Contestant) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Uganda Miss Tourism Got The Shock Of Her Life by Anoneism(m): 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol.... No be you say you wan be miss tourism? Y u com dey cry? Make Una help me ask her ooo.

Re: Photo: Uganda Miss Tourism Got The Shock Of Her Life by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
see her mouth
Re: Photo: Uganda Miss Tourism Got The Shock Of Her Life by Anoneism(m): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
see her mouth
hahaha
Re: Photo: Uganda Miss Tourism Got The Shock Of Her Life by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Anoneism:
hahaha
lol.....y she dey cry na me collect d form for her
Re: Photo: Uganda Miss Tourism Got The Shock Of Her Life by Anoneism(m): 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
lol.....y she dey cry na me collect d form for her
I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Photo: Uganda Miss Tourism Got The Shock Of Her Life by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 05, 2016
Why do Africans fear snakes? I still don't get it. An average Caucasian would happily take pictures with that snake and sometimes go as far to kiss and pat it.
Anyway, I guess exposure plays a part - majority of Africans are close-minded and reluctant to take unnecessary risks.
Re: Photo: Uganda Miss Tourism Got The Shock Of Her Life by cruzita(f): 6:20am On Mar 05, 2016
charix:
Why do Africans fear snakes? I still don't get it. An average Caucasian would happily take pictures with that snake and sometimes go as far to kiss and pat it.
Anyway, I guess exposure plays a part - majority of Africans are close-minded and reluctant to take unnecessary risks.
my bro ,this life na once ooo ,what if devil wake up the same time u wan kiss the snake,your story go become history
Re: Photo: Uganda Miss Tourism Got The Shock Of Her Life by cruzita(f): 6:22am On Mar 05, 2016
grin see how all the vein for her head show finish
Re: Photo: Uganda Miss Tourism Got The Shock Of Her Life by OKorowanta: 7:00am On Mar 05, 2016
Dem nor dey tell blind man say building don catch Fire. grin
Re: Photo: Uganda Miss Tourism Got The Shock Of Her Life by OKorowanta: 7:05am On Mar 05, 2016
charix:

Mr Africa,how your mata be na?i dey hail o.
Hep me greet mugabe and Abedi Pele.i lost dia numbers. cool

(1) (Reply)

Zhara Buhari Takes Selfie With Dad To Mark Fathers' Day! (photo) / Photos: Tony Elumelu, Wife & Daughters Watch Beyonce Perform In London / New Photos Of Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.