Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,808 members, 7,918,622 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:51 PM

What Is The Pay Of Top Bank Directors And MD - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Pay Of Top Bank Directors And MD (854 Views)

222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams / As Incredible As It Sounds, The Pay System Works And You Will Receive Maximum Pa / Got A Job But The Pay Is My Transport. What Should I Do? What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Pay Of Top Bank Directors And MD by company500: 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
I just want to ask everyone here at nairaland how much top executives are being paid in Access bank as total compensation every month or annually. I need the information for a research I'm conducting. please help me with any information
Re: What Is The Pay Of Top Bank Directors And MD by dearie(m): 10:04pm On May 04, 2016
company500:
I just want to ask everyone here at nairaland how much top executives are being paid in Access bank as total compensation every month or annually. I need the information for a research I'm conducting. please help me with any information

Banks Executives remuneration is usually classified. You can hardly access their monthly pay. The closest you can get is the annual total expenses on the Executives which you can get from the banks financial.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pay Of Top Bank Directors And MD by Adesiji77: 6:06am On May 05, 2016
dearie:

Banks Executives remuneration is usually classified. You can hardly access their monthly pay. The closest you can get is the annual total expenses on the Executives which you can get from the banks financial.

Spot on!

(1) (Reply)

Must Read Advice To Young (nigerian) Graduates - Study4free / What Options Does A Computer Engineering Graduate Have? / Advice Needed Urgently On ICT Related Courses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.