Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,774 members, 7,889,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of? (2616 Views)

South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of? by JhimmySpark(m): 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
She was an Ex girlfriend. Her current boifrnd who she was staying with beats her up. So she came to my place to stay. Spent a month sleeping together but nothing happened. Funny enough, my roomate den alwys sleeps somewhere else, thinking i would bang her. She one day asked me “which kind self control u get lyk dis?“ dah her pastor said she has dis spirit dat meks men to get attracted to her nd shez bin wondering y i havn't done anything. Really felt proud of masef. Coz truly dah one month together was challenging for me. Till date my rumy wld always abuse me dah i bleeped up not sleeping with her. Am always hapi with wat ai did.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of? by Leriebloom(f): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
fearlesschicken:
mmmm......well mine is sort of embarrassing to me.

Actually proud of Ming myself....( all those ppl with dirty minds will quickly grasp grin)

Though i felt guilty, but i still felt like i have accomplished something (what is more silly and weirder than that grin) it's something i thought i will never do but i did!

phew! *covers face and runs away*
Then my mind is not dirty bcoz i dnt understand.
Re: Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of? by Leriebloom(f): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
JhimmySpark:
She was an Ex girlfriend. Her current boifrnd who she was staying with beats her up. So she came to my place to stay. Spent a month sleeping together but nothing happened. Funny enough, my roomate den alwys sleeps somewhere else, thinking i would bang her. She one day asked me “which kind self control u get lyk dis?“ dah her pastor said she has dis spirit dat meks men to get attracted to her nd shez bin wondering y i havn't done anything. Really felt proud of masef. Coz truly dah one month together was challenging for me. Till date my rumy wld always abuse me dah i bleeped up not sleeping with her. Am always hapi with wat ai did.
Its called self control, and its rly cool.
Re: Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of? by fearlesschicken: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Leriebloom:
Then my mind is not dirty bcoz i dnt understand.
Ahhh....holy girl. I used to be like you grin
I ain't saying it with my mouth.....you just have to figure out. tongue
Re: Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
I dated two twin sisters at the same time.

_fuck . . . sad sad sad
Re: Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of? by Jadoskii(m): 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
Mine is quite funny..after d mawning lecture,i nd my G's went to a near by buka.on entering my guy just said 'jadoski if u fit chop five wraps of fufu or more nd 3 sachets of water i go control big booty jane for u..sharp sharp i ordered for 6 wraps of fufu nd 2 wraps of eba with egusi soup,no meat..i jux dy chop am lyk say i wan die sum gurls were jux laffin as i mountd d tin..it took me 45mins to stand up.buh i was quite proud of ma slf.2ndly i'm d current champion of the longest fart sound.32 secs.lmao

1 Like

Re: Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of? by Leriebloom(f): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
fearlesschicken:

Ahhh....holy girl. I used to be like you grin
I ain't saying it with my mouth.....you just have to figure out. tongue
okay, i will.
Re: Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of? by Leriebloom(f): 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadoskii:
Mine is quite funny..after d mawning lecture,i nd my G's went to a near by buka.on entering my guy just said 'jadoski if u fit chop five wraps of fufu or more nd 3 sachets of water i go control big booty jane for u..sharp sharp i ordered for 6 wraps of fufu nd 2 wraps of eba with egusi soup,no meat..i jux dy chop am lyk say i wan die sum gurls were jux laffin as i mountd d tin..it took me 45mins to stand up.buh i was quite proud of ma slf.2ndly i'm d current champion of the longest fart sound.32 secs.lmao
lolz
Re: Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Leriebloom:
I have several but the most important one for me is being able to count how many guys i have dated on one hand without getting to the last finger. It might be foolish but i think its an accomplishment, what is yours?
me am still a virgin,guess its an accomplishment too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of? by Leriebloom(f): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
pucelle:
It definetly is. smiley
Re: Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of? by netken: 8:33am On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=Leriebloom post=43489670] Friendship is all about sticking out for each other.[leriebloom follow me bak na
Re: Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of? by sarutobie(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2016
There was this babe who was all over me back then in uni, always took the opportunity to sleep in my apartment.. Even went as far grabbing my twin one night while forming to be deeply asleep..only one thing kept me from not taking advantage of her..the fear of God..
Re: Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of? by Leriebloom(f): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2016
sarutobie:
There was this babe who was all over me back then in uni, always took the opportunity to sleep in my apartment.. Even went as far grabbing my twin one night while forming to be deeply asleep..only one thing kept me from not taking advantage of her..the fear of God..
lolz
Re: Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of? by sarutobie(m): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2016
Leriebloom:

lolz
Some of my homies back then were all like. "Guy you don finish that babe" "guy you don scatter her Dada finish".. I didn't give them a yes or no..let them keep wondering grin
Re: Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of? by ashewoboy(m): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2016
pucelle:
i like virgins. Let me c the face behind the virginity.
Re: Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of? by Bamz(m): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
Jonathan2787:
Not dating any girl for almost 8months now

Just 8 months? smiley
Re: Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of? by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 15, 2016
Bamz:

Just 8 months? smiley
ya its 9months nw
Re: Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of? by Tinyemeka(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
osamaBUSH:
Stayed away from girls throughout my undergraduate years. Shiit doesn't exactly sound lyk an achievement but sometimes it feels lyk it cool cool cool

Mine was all through first degree, NYSC, and the first 2 years of working. undecided

Not that there was any lack of opportunity. I'd say lack of motivation. Why start something that I knew was going to end eventually? And end badly probably.
Re: Is There A Silly Accomplishment You Have Made That You Are Secretly Proud Of? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
met a girl today today. fvcked her today today. in her room o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Word For My Pix / She Removed Her Clothes And His Johnny Just Came Out From His Front..(pics) / My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.