Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,485 members, 7,914,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:17 PM

Fashola Warns Mend - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Warns Mend (22935 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan / This Is ARMED Mend. 48hrs Before The Explosions In Abuja. video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2009
^^^^^
This silly Igbo tribalist is still hanging in here. angry
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2009
u are crazy

yes the igbos looted the market, but what u dnt know the gods then are central and powerful

the fact the god reside in the bush with the igbos, Oduduwa saw that as a threat, he decided to invade, but his warrior were so scared of emm the thick forest, the egabs(ebos) u might argue fought back by dressin in raffia customes invade the market square and loot all the yorubas foods, cuz the yorubas ran away when they saw then

so mr man

allow the trait and see the light; u born igbo haters, foolussssss!!!

The igbo spirit can i repeat can never be taken away from oduduwa scripts, neveeeeeeeeeeer!!! u can try hahhahhaha idots

now lets not go into how the yorubas looted Nigeria like no tommorrow  cool

If the yorubas were so good ahah, how come the emm during slavery, the igbos were highly demanded cuz they easily emulate the western style and are hard working, so  nevermind the beat of the drum, dna will tell u that most Africans slaves are the igbos even though their ancestry heritage is profoundly yorubas

Upon that oduduwa sold them willingly,they were the only tribe to fight the white man,in turn those rebellious soul were thrown into the sea
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2009
[size=22pt]the truth will live for ever[/size]
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2009
nex

Re: Fashola Warns Mend
« #657 on: July 26, 2009, 09:54 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very happy that tribal sentimentalism has taken over this thread.

Ikeyman, virtually everything on that your BBC history memo is a lie.

The Moroccans conquered Spain, Portugal and some parts of Italy in about 700 AD. Spain and Portugal were amalgamated to form Al Andalus (Andalucia) which was not freed till about the 1400s. By the Frankish Crusaders under the blessing of the Pope.

After about a century of the roaming around Northern Africa, those muslims expelled from Spain and Portugal started a Jihad which earned them a home and a Caliphate in Sokoto.

Immediately after their liberation, the Spanish and Portuguese having learnt a lot in sailing and warfare from their colonial masters, started sailing around the world aimlessly till they discovered America and then the trans-Atlantic slave trade started.

So please, take anything these Europeans teach their children with a pinch of salt. The Moors and Berbers of Morocco conquered and ruled Italy, Spain and Portugal for approximately 700 years and it took all the militaries of Europe led by the french to finally defeat them. Europeans used to call those 700 years the dark ages. Some say its called the dark ages because they don't remember what happened during that period. Some say its the dark ages because things were really bad. But the truth is that they call them the dark ages because they were ruled by brown skinned people and after the Moroccans left Portugal and Spain, these became the most success countries in Europe till the jealous british declared war on Spain.

Coming to the Yorubas, no one knows where they are from. Even Oduduwa doesn't know where they are from. When the Binis revolted against the Ogiso (people of the sky) dynasty because of their indulgence in human pleasures, the half human son of the ruling Ogiso and when he reached a place where people worshipped him, the Bini tried to lure him back to rule, but he told them Izoduwa (I HAVE CHOSEN A HOME). In Ife that is.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin

oh well
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2009
lazex

And here is a typical example of what i am saying. In your process of trying to debunk one story, you add your own story as well. Why don't you state your sources? I personally find what you posted almost insulting. You talk about "Izoduwa". Who is this Izoduwa that you mention? This name has just started circulating recently, while "Oduduwa" has been around and continues to exist sinc enay colonial writings ever existed. You guys really need to stop manufacturing stories and new names to justify your political ambitions. The truth is universal.

thank u
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2009
now u listen

ikeyman is so aware about the argument on weather oduduwa migrated from Benin before he stepped down to Ife, but thats is open to a debate probably between the benins and yorubas or someone else

like they said oduduwa i guess dropped out from the sky abi?

anyway one thing certain, the igbos lived in the forest in Ile-ife long before the arrival of oduduwa invaded them

but will the inability to accept the truth let the truth prevail for some?? i dnt know

trait!!!

if anybody watch closely u see the oduduwa are weakening by the day, they are now finding it that hard to peddle with the truth

hahhahha, there una have it

DELUSION DELUSION DELUSION
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 29, 2009
^^^^^Talk full of airs, lacking in any iota of substance. Fool!! grin.

Anyway talk is cheap.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2009
olawohoney

This is the more reason why I am very proud of being a Yoruba,because each family have a well presented history pass on from one generation to other.
Without disrespect to any other tribes in Nigeria, Yoruba's are very rich in culture and diverse set of people and this facts are all over the world today
Like every other tribes like Ibo,Hausa etc we have our own ups and downs. The good thing is that unlike other tribes we are the first democracy in Africa (composition of Oyo Kingdom) and we as people have suffered series of attacks from other neighbouring kingdoms couple with internal wars. Oyo empire was so successfull that the only comparison are the Shanghai empire in China, extending to so many countries in West Africa. The effect of which is still visible today in many countries of the world.

u are a criminal

which democrazy u talkin about, u are lier, big one, yes madam yes sir, the love to celebrates criminals like u, and u are braggin on demo-crazy

i think u should be talkin of the igbos, that if the trait let u see the truth

infact u are mad
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 9:55am On Jul 29, 2009
illugonfool

^^^^^Talk full of airs, lacking in any iota of substance. Fool!! .

Anyway talk is cheap.

tough i lie?? grin grin

anyway face the truth
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Abagworo(m): 9:55am On Jul 29, 2009
While i see ikeys + becomrichs write ups as comic relief,i've been able to grab 1 or 2 things from them.i believe igbos,benin and yoruba were once thesame people and even spoke a language more like igbo mixed with yoruba.orisha which people write here as yoruba god is believed to originate in my area of igbo.my grandparents didnt even know that yorubas have such name until recently.my grandfather uses it during 'afa' which i presume could be 'ifa'.we bear names with orisa as name for God.
Orisaemeka-chukwuemeka
Orisakwe-chikwe
Leweorisa-lebechi
Akaorisa-akachi.
I'ld like to know if yorubas do bear names with orisa as God.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2009
^^^^ abagworo

the thing is u and emeka makes me laugh so much

one thing about ikeyman; me straight, so what u see from me now, its certain what u will see tomorrow

never try to ingratiate with anyone like both do in attempt to look good in the eyes of some!! hahhah not me

as for your grand mother, hahhah yoruba or not the egbas(ebos) were always there

and hey since u are in nigeria, take the next step to Oyo when emm the impendin edi festival comes, talk to the elderies and see what up

plz desist from makin a fool of ur self

im got fans here across nigeria, hahha trust me, they like readin my post

u change absolutely nothing

u know it

all those name u got there is just to show that the igbos were present and kickin in oduduwa dramma
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by GeorgeD1(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2009
point of order! atlas cove is a federal government facility not that of
lagos state. the ground where it is sited is owned by the federal government.
let's not be too carried away.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by larez(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2009
George_D:

point of order! atlas cove is a federal government facility not that of
lagos state. the ground where it is sited is owned by the federal government.
let's not be too carried away.

And what have you been smoking? Ole Boy, abeg dey read small before you post. undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by GeorgeD1(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2009
same thing you have been smoking too. only that i refused to take the
larger share and left it for you! grin
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by larez(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2009
George_D:

same thing you have been smoking too. only that i refused to take the
larger share and left it for you! grin

That can't be true!! I doubt if you can afford the Chocolate flavoured blended Cuban Cigars that I smoke.  Your cheap substitue clearly causes brain damage. shocked grin shocked
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by GeorgeD1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2009
remember you left one stick on the table and i borrowed it
for myself? grin
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by larez(m): 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2009
George_D:

remember you left one stick on the table and i borrowed it
for myself? grin

Ah!! That explains what happened to the one that dropped in the toilet while I was taking a dunk. Hmm, Did you think that was chocolate on it? ROFL!!! cheesy
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by nex(m): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2009
@George_D

how will Deltans feel if Ondo state indigenes blow up the PTI Warri in their own show of freedom fighting for the Niger Delta people? After all, the institute is a Federal one.

But do you think it will be fair to the people of Delta state? Do you think they won't look for an opportunity to strike back at Ondo?

I'm not from Lagos state, but the fact that Lagos is the most mature and civilized state among all the rest doesn't mean we should use our madness to put it in jeopardy.

There is no way to justify the Atlas Cove bombing.

Lagos has been the state carrying the voice of the Niger Delta struggle to the entire country and bringing in Niger Deltans to communicate with the entire country and beyond. If the Lagos state government decides to ban all television and radio broadcast on the Niger Delta issue and censor all print media within its borders (which you know the FG will support), how do we get word out?

How do we garner support and sympathy? That is, the real Nigerian citizens from the Niger Delta who are concerned about the situation.

CNN and BBC will not come to stay in the Niger Delta 24/7.

And without adequate media coverage, the Federal government can slaughter 5 militants and 5,000 innocent citizens and NTA will say JTF just completely annihilated MEND. They will dress everyone up in camouflage, with rifles and send the pictures round the world which AIT, STV, Channels, TVC, LTV or MiTV will be there to help deny the claim or refuse to doctor the pictures?

Anyway, like Fashola said, let it never repeat itself.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Ibime(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2009
nex:

@George_D

how will Deltans feel if Ondo state indigenes blow up the PTI Warri in their own show of freedom fighting for the Niger Delta people? After all, the institute is a Federal one.

But do you think it will be fair to the people of Delta state? Do you think they won't look for an opportunity to strike back at Ondo?

I'm not from Lagos state, but the fact that Lagos is the most mature and civilized state among all the rest doesn't mean we should use our madness to put it in jeopardy.

Lagos has been the state carrying the voice of the Niger Delta struggle to the entire country and bringing in Niger Deltans to communicate with the entire country and beyond. If the Lagos state government decides to ban all television and radio broadcast on the Niger Delta issue and censor all print media within its borders (which you know the FG will support), how do we get word out?

How do we garner support and sympathy? That is, the real Nigerian citizens from the Niger Delta who are concerned about the situation.

And without adequate media coverage, the Federal government can slaughter 5 militants and 5,000 innocent citizens and NTA will say JTF just completely annihilated MEND. They will dress everyone up in camouflage, with rifles and send the pictures round the world which AIT, STV, Channels, TVC, LTV or MiTV will be there to help deny the claim or refuse to doctor the pictures?

Will you stop spitting opata?

You're not very bright are you?

I guess Sun News is also Lagos owned.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by GeorgeD1(m): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2009
@nex,
nobody is supporting mend or defending the atlas cove bombing. i was only pointing out a simple fact.
and who told you mend is comprised only of 'delta' people?
i thought you will be smart enough to realize that for such an act to have been carried out at lagos
points to the fact that insiders are involved who of course are from lagos and environs? where did they
pass? where did they stock their weapons? under the sea? or in the air? think about it!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by nex(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2009
@Ibime

your cowardice is well displayed by your boldness in throwing words recklessly in your anonymous security.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by larez(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2009
nex:

@Ibime

your cowardice is well displayed by your boldness in throwing words recklessly in your anonymous security.

{{watches Nex pulling his shirt sleeves up and pulling off his shoes ready to whoop Ibime's butt}}
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Beaf: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2009
nex:

@George_D

Bullshit! Ask yourself the clever question; is there anything in Delta state that was built with Ondo money and belongs to the FG? Anyway, you know Delta people don't waste time talking. Fashola made a mistake, which has been quietly corrected.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by nex(m): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2009
What an intelligent question.

I'm sure you don't know that Lagos just like Delta and Bayelsa is one of the states that generate more revenue that the Federal Government allocates at the end of the day.

Anyway, I'm not here to argue, but please limit your use of curse words.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by GeorgeD1(m): 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2009
looks like somebody suddenly wats to be civil for a change wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

HURIWA: Hardship, Fuel Scarcity: You’ll Go To Hell If You Don’t Protest / Is Wike Considering Dumping PDP & Joining APC? (Video) / INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.