Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,630 members, 7,901,933 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

How Could A Pastor Conquered The World When He Had Not Conquered His MULATO Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Could A Pastor Conquered The World When He Had Not Conquered His MULATO Wife (1528 Views)

Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu / Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Immigration: Europe Will Be Conquered By Breeding With Kuffars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Could A Pastor Conquered The World When He Had Not Conquered His MULATO Wife by dollarlander: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
Even if you don't want to talk, some folks out there will spill words out of your mouth. But I am here to correct some over zealous Christians who often forget about Christ, the one that died on the cross to give life to you and I.

I came across this picture somewhere on the Internet and I was shocked. How can an unlearned Christian babe equate a Pastor to what Jesus did on the cross. How many Pastors are ready to leave their lofty office and died for anybody to conquer the world.4

Stop putting Pastors at the edge of getting into spiritual troubles.

How can someone who could not conquer a MULATO wife, could have conquered the world. I am pissed off.
Please stop this non sense.

Re: How Could A Pastor Conquered The World When He Had Not Conquered His MULATO Wife by analice107: 1:17am On Mar 05, 2016
dollarlander:
Even if you don't want to talk, some folks out there will spill words out of your mouth. But I am here to correct some over zealous Christians who often forget about Christ, the one that died on the cross to give life to you and I.

I came across this picture somewhere on the Internet and I was shocked. How can an unlearned Christian babe equate a Pastor to what Jesus did on the cross. How many Pastors are ready to leave their lofty office and died for anybody to conquer the world.4

How can someone who could not conquer a MULATO wife, could have conquered the world. I am pissed off.

The thing pain you. Weytin you go do nah? Kiyasef
Re: How Could A Pastor Conquered The World When He Had Not Conquered His MULATO Wife by Peritus(m): 9:46am On Mar 05, 2016
analice107:

The thing pain you. Weytin you go do nah? Kiyasef
Easy sister. Some people don't deserve attention.
Re: How Could A Pastor Conquered The World When He Had Not Conquered His MULATO Wife by analice107: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
Peritus:
Easy sister. Some people don't deserve attention.
I know right? From now henceforth, ignore mood activated
Re: How Could A Pastor Conquered The World When He Had Not Conquered His MULATO Wife by Princewell2012(m): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hmmmmmmm..
Re: How Could A Pastor Conquered The World When He Had Not Conquered His MULATO Wife by cynosure489: 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Op you dey look for trouble. lol

how bout this - 'the best dad in the whole world'. lipsrsealed

Re: How Could A Pastor Conquered The World When He Had Not Conquered His MULATO Wife by dollarlander: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
cynosure489:
Op you dey look for trouble. lol

how bout this - 'the best dad in the whole world'. lipsrsealed

Well, you are correct in your view and I like that. I could call my biological father the best father in the world or my mother the most beautiful mother in the world depending on the kind of relationship and goodwill I derive from them.

But my issue here is some people putting man of God at risk of Holy Spirit getting annoyed with him. Similar thing happened to the children of Eli the priest, they were doing things that the father was not aware of and God was not happy with him, even when he knew the level of warning he gave them was not commensurate with the magnitude of offensive committed.

The man of God here may not know all these, he may not have time to have read this being published about him. He is a man of God but he still have more to do for God. He has not conquered his country and you are giving him the entire world.

What is taken for granted in the physical is a very serious matter in the spiritual.

Pls spare your pastor of get on rough edges with God. Thanks.
Re: How Could A Pastor Conquered The World When He Had Not Conquered His MULATO Wife by cynosure489: 6:23am On Mar 06, 2016
dollarlander:

Well, you are correct in your view and I like that. I could call my biological father the best father in the world or my mother the most beautiful mother in the world depending on the kind of relationship and goodwill I derive from them.

But my issue here is some people putting man of God at risk of Holy Spirit getting annoyed with him. Similar thing happened to the children of Eli the priest, they were doing things that the father was not aware of and God was not happy with him, even when he knew the level of warning he gave them was not commensurate with the magnitude of offensive committed.

The man of God here may not know all these, he may not have time to have read this being published about him. He is a man of God but he still have more to do for God. He has not conquered his country and you are giving him the entire world.

What is taken for granted in the physical is a very serious matter in the spiritual.

i concur with your post, the same reason i posted that picture to paint another example of how far people can go with pastors.

When i saw that, i had a little laugh and was like "seriously, the best dad in the whole world"? It was actually non of my business until i saw your thread and decided to share.

Someone invited me to a church once and a lady pastor was teaching. She said you dont get blessing from God if you give to your parents like you get if you give to your pastor and so you should give more to your pastor, and i was like 'oh my goodness'. There i realised why some people have extremely poor parents in the village and still give all they have to pastors.
Re: How Could A Pastor Conquered The World When He Had Not Conquered His MULATO Wife by lonelydora: 6:26am On Mar 06, 2016
Please nobody should say....Do not judge. It's time we start calling a spade a spade and not a digging material

1 Like

Re: How Could A Pastor Conquered The World When He Had Not Conquered His MULATO Wife by Flexherbal(m): 6:34am On Mar 06, 2016
I allow the creator to have his way in things like this.
Re: How Could A Pastor Conquered The World When He Had Not Conquered His MULATO Wife by dollarlander: 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
cynosure489:

i concur with your post, the same reason i posted that picture to paint another example of how far people can go with pastors.

When i saw that, i had a little laugh and was like "seriously, the best dad in the whole world"? It was actually non of my business until i saw your thread and decided to share.

Someone invited me to a church once and a lady pastor was teaching. She said you dont get blessing from God if you give to your parents like you get if you give to your pastor and so you should give more to your pastor, and i was like 'oh my goodness'. There i realised why some people have extremely poor parents in the village and still give all they have to pastors.

Thank you very much for your last paragraph. God bless you real good. That is why some people living in the cities and going to a church they dont know the history of the pastor that established the church are is some strange problems they cannot know the root until God opens their eyed to know the extent of this strange teachings had done damages to their life.

There is no that pastor that can convince me to give to him and not give to my parent. The moment he said it I know automatically that he is not a real man of God. His God is his belly. because that means he's turning bible upside down.

Thank you.
Re: How Could A Pastor Conquered The World When He Had Not Conquered His MULATO Wife by jared007: 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
dollarlander:

Bloody hypocrite like u pretending to be concerned about Pastor Chris and yet use derogatory word against Pastor Anita. Now what's wrong with the pic? Didn't Jesus say we have overcomed the world? Didn't Jesus say we are more than conquerors?

1 Like

Re: How Could A Pastor Conquered The World When He Had Not Conquered His MULATO Wife by cynosure489: 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
@op you see why i say u dey find trouble? lol

Only a tiny few see 'mulato' as offensive. Instead of saying "hey, i think that dude is of mixed race", people would refer to the person as 'a mulato' and those of asian origin as 'oriental'.

My bro's son is so fair, we nicknamed him mulato.
Re: How Could A Pastor Conquered The World When He Had Not Conquered His MULATO Wife by dollarlander: 7:13am On Mar 07, 2016
jared007:
Bloody hypocrite like u pretending to be concerned about Pastor Chris and yet use derogatory word against Pastor Anita. Now what's wrong with the pic? Didn't Jesus say we have overcomed the world? Didn't Jesus say we are more than conquerors?

This is where I have problem with you when you don't read your bible yourself. As it was give to you, you swallowed it like that.
Re: How Could A Pastor Conquered The World When He Had Not Conquered His MULATO Wife by Joagbaje(m): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2016
dollarlander:

There is no issue here at all . It's based on simple bible fact

1 John 5:4-5
4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Avoid criticism of others , since you don't know the principle behind their actions . At the end of the day you that feel very spiritual may just turn out to be the carnal person. If you are born of God you've conquered the world also
Re: How Could A Pastor Conquered The World When He Had Not Conquered His MULATO Wife by fctguy: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
OP what do you mean by MULATO

(1) (Reply)

Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. / How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo / God Is Not Perfect. A Perfect God Would Have Created A Perfect World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.