Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,181 members, 7,887,424 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:44 AM

Is This True About A Man(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True About A Man(photos) (6989 Views)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) / JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by joseph1832(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2016
Pheals:
Guys this is what happen when u turn her to punching bag
Calm down. It depend on the situation, beating a woman just because you can falls under the situation in the picture, but beating a woman who broke a bottle to assault you is very well done!.

So like I said, it depend on the situation, nothing more, nothing less, or even lesser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by joseph1832(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
so on point and d day a woman over uses her tongue she stops being a woman
Use her tongue to do what? Kiss me above, or below? grin wink grin wink
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by SUPERPACK: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2016
if she can use her hand to abuse me then an free to use my hand to reset her brain to default.
The reason why marriage and relationship last in the past is because the women are taught to be submisive and never to verbally or physically abuse their partner.
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by SUPERPACK: 8:28am On Mar 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
Real men dont hit women,no matter how they misbehave.
and real women dont hit men, no matter how they misbehave.
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Kondomatic(m): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Word!...

..and I thought awon feminist claim they're equal to men, so if a guy does something that warrants beating and gets beaten, if a girl does something worse,they should let her go because she is a girl ba?.......una never jam.....
Don't mind those confused people
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by cozy7(m): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2016
Pheals:
Yeah, no longer a man, bcoz you've become superman.

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2016
SUPERPACK:

and real women dont hit men, no matter how they misbehave.
A woman in her right sense wont dare to hit a man!

1 Like

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by justwise(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
A woman in her right sense wont dare to hit a man!

Exactly! Now you are talking!
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
Real women don't misbehave, no matter how their men hit them.
Yeah, that's how your statement sounds. Real men don't hit real women. Fake women are physically/verbally aggressive, so fake men hit them. End of story cool

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by fajani(m): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2016
I can never beat the woman I love but I can beat a bitch who lost control of her speech.....
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by CaptainRahl(m): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2016
Kondomatic:
God bless you.

In fact he just added more 20yrs in perfect health to your life.

Ladies are always ready to talk what real men should and shouldn't do but nobody talks about real women.
abeg tell them!
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 05, 2016
A matured guy should not beat his woman, during a quarrel with her, he should just walk away without a word.
Sometimes, Emotion get a strong hold of us women and a Real man should understand.
If you ignore her and walk away during quarrel, believe me, she will apologize afterward..
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by bolt000(m): 9:01am On Mar 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
A matured guy should not beat his woman, during a quarrel with her, he should just walk away without a word.
It takes a lot of Endurance, prolly i can do that. But if i am absolutely right i see no reason why i shouldnt defend (exchange words) myself and make her understand either during or after her rants.
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2016
bolt000:

It takes a lot of Endurance, prolly i can do that. But if i am absolutely right i see no reason why i shouldnt defend (exchange words) myself and make her understand either during or after her rants.
exchange word with a woman?
Just endure and walk away, when she is tired of talking, she will cool down.
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by bolt000(m): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
What bout if she wants to become violent? Its best if i make her understand my own version right there and then, than become the next "mr husband killed by his 'lawyer' wife" Can u be violent with ur partner?
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2016
Pheals:
a hot slap or 2 is ok,but I would never beat her
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

You are just giving a moral answer that is not realistic, there is a line that shouldn't be crossed even if she is the most beautiful woman on earth
it is if a man is about to do such I feel he shld just walk away
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
Kondomatic:
God bless you.

In fact he just added more 20yrs in perfect health to your life.

Ladies are always ready to talk what real men should and shouldn't do but nobody talks about real women.
Amen
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
joseph1832:
Use her tongue to do what? Kiss me above, or below? grin wink grin wink
insult your generation
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by acenazt: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hmmm i grew up with my grand parents and i can tell u they hardly even have misunderstandings. When the woman respects her husban,the man will treat her well. Me personally i wouldn't hit a guy unless it becomes neccessary and that rule applies to all humans be they Men or women.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by EmmySparky(m): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dojupyo:
Any man who raises his hand on a woman ain't even a Human being whether officially or not grin
hop u don't tongue lash ur man...cos any woman that uses talks anyhow to her husband with no respects...such a woman deserves this...though I don't subscribe to wife beating
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by EmmySparky(m): 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol keep dreaming...slap ur so called real man...rain endless abuses on him regularly and see if he won't beat the crap outta ya
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by EmmySparky(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
cozy7:
hahahahaha guy u no well o
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by EmmySparky(m): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Sometimes, Emotion get a strong hold of us women and a Real man should understand.
If you ignore her and walk away during quarrel, believe me, she will apologize afterward..
and if the woman holds a weapon and start being physical...and then threatens the guys life...he should run away from the house...or kneel down and beg her....lol I clap for u
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by assfreaky(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
Kondomatic:
Nobody wants to be a woman beater but it is silly to say that whoever hits a woman is not human.

What if she hits first? What if his life is in danger? What if she's armed? Huh?

You know that shit they talk about walking away all the time until she's calm? I don't buy it.

I can't runaway from home cause of someone that I married, if she cannot control her tongue or anger then she has no right to complain when I lose control of my hands.

We all should be thought to control all part of our body. Shikena.

No woman can continuously push me to the wall and continuously get away with it, it doesn't happen even if she has two pairs of vagina and four nipples.

God bless u! True talk.
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Qualer: 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
KashyBaby:
I will never let my man hurt me like this or he will regret he was born cool

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by calobinna(m): 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin
prettythicksme:
grin Gbam!but women will always b women cheesy
kikikiki grin men will always be men
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by OgaSirAde(m): 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
so on point and d day a woman over uses her tongue she stops being a woman
So on point...you deserve a medal wink

1 Like

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Pheals(f): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
cozy7:
lol ! grin u made my day
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by SonOfEl(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin Gbam!but women will always b women cheesy

...then you mean most women are not real women....right?
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by silentkiller(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
lordizak:
if my woman misbehave, I go nack am apkako. make una no vex o. na so e just be.

I respect honest people

1 Like

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
stop that rubbish if u doing it, stop making stupid excuses.... you don't know verbal words could be more hurting than physical abuse Right? A woman shouting down on her husband the way she won't even talk down on her son or younger ones, and you expect same man to always walk out and bow, u think he isn't human and doesn't have Emotions? Can you walk out when same situation is meted on You? Many a times we will have a rethink with what we type and comment if only we could turn the tables around and think from same angle....

A real woman should mind her tongue, same as the man, it isn't a one way traffic.... like I said earlier , no reasonable man enjoys hitting his woman.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics / What Are They Celebrating With This Cake(pics) / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.