Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,949,994 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Is It Better To Tell The Truth And Lose Your Job Than Lie And Keep It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Better To Tell The Truth And Lose Your Job Than Lie And Keep It. (558 Views)

Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React / Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! / Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Better To Tell The Truth And Lose Your Job Than Lie And Keep It. by dhenri(m): 6:57am On Mar 05, 2016
is it better to tell the truth and lose your job than lie and keep it. let us knw
Re: Is It Better To Tell The Truth And Lose Your Job Than Lie And Keep It. by Cutehector(m): 6:58am On Mar 05, 2016
Depends on d kind of truth brother.

So tell me, wats ur offense?
Re: Is It Better To Tell The Truth And Lose Your Job Than Lie And Keep It. by dhenri(m): 7:01am On Mar 05, 2016
Cutehector:

bro no offense. beside where pay job
Re: Is It Better To Tell The Truth And Lose Your Job Than Lie And Keep It. by dhenri(m): 7:01am On Mar 05, 2016
Cutehector:

bro no offense. beside well pay job
Re: Is It Better To Tell The Truth And Lose Your Job Than Lie And Keep It. by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 05, 2016
Situational ethic
Re: Is It Better To Tell The Truth And Lose Your Job Than Lie And Keep It. by Lytech(m): 7:09am On Mar 05, 2016
Saving your job matters most,no matter the situation...
Seems you dont know what it takes to get a job nowadays,especially in the present administration where our leaders(buhari in particular) cares abt themself alone..
Re: Is It Better To Tell The Truth And Lose Your Job Than Lie And Keep It. by Dojupyo(f): 7:10am On Mar 05, 2016
It depends oo, if na huge crime, you gotta tell the truth..
Telling lies sef no good. But if its a little lie that would keep the job, I don't know.. Cos I won't encourage anyone to tell lies..
Be a Pinocchio, who's nose gets longer each time he lies cheesy
Re: Is It Better To Tell The Truth And Lose Your Job Than Lie And Keep It. by adonbilivit: 7:16am On Mar 05, 2016
Dojupyo:
It depends oo, if na huge crime, you gotta tell the truth..
Telling lies sef no good. But if its a little lie that would keep the job, I don't know.. Cos I won't encourage anyone to tell lies..
Be a Pinocchio, who's nose gets longer each time he lies cheesy
should he lie? simple YES or NO
Re: Is It Better To Tell The Truth And Lose Your Job Than Lie And Keep It. by dhenri(m): 7:21am On Mar 05, 2016
if Jesus is in our shoe would He lie to keep His job or say the true to please God. just a thought process
Re: Is It Better To Tell The Truth And Lose Your Job Than Lie And Keep It. by Dojupyo(f): 7:23am On Mar 05, 2016
adonbilivit:
should he lie? simple YES or NO

Read wetin I write naa, He shouldn't lie.. He can as well Google it tongue
Re: Is It Better To Tell The Truth And Lose Your Job Than Lie And Keep It. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2016
I don't see any sense in this

Is it good to tell d truth and loss ur job or lai to kip ur job'

Guy if your not ready to brief us abt it guy forget it
Re: Is It Better To Tell The Truth And Lose Your Job Than Lie And Keep It. by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2016
Be like better hunger never touch you. In this clime, you'd lie to keep your job as a janitor.

(1) (Reply)

Is He Truely Importent.... / Solve The Riddle / Susan And Washington: All I Need Is You In My Life And I Am Complete.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.