Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,376 members, 7,978,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:36 PM

Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash (57269 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) / Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Rekit: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
[quote author=gimakon post=43494836]

***. I don't think you know what you are talking. What is in Angola that makes it difficult to visit? This is how people like you played down the Supremacy of Nigeria among other African countries. We can be nuisance before South Africans and also to Angola.
Plus, Rep your country. #Angola my foot.
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
politricks:
The lagoon is meant for the ipob's, we don't want to compromise.
Face the Hausas and fight. But, don't kill other tribes. It'll get to a stage where you'll be tired of living in Nigeria, or as a Nigerian. For sure, IPOB is a Yoruba nightmare! Why are you not happy to see the Igbos go their own way? Knowing full well that you hate them sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by francisbiz: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
politricks:
The lagoon is meant for the ipob's, we don't want to compromise.
You are already deeply compromised!!!
YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE AND YOU ARE BUSY CHASING RATS.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by ahaika23: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
cheesy Yoruba de run? una for wait for Hausa man dagger na

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
gimakon:

**** That's why Angolan president drove the entire hausa people out of Angola, them and thier islam, he drove them all out! Destroyed thier mosque and everything.

Angola sees nigeria as an hausa / islamic nation. This is why going to Angola now as a Nigerian is one of the most difficult things you can ever imagine.
Bro, how do i get to Angola? I love their women so much. They're far more prettier and sexier than Nigerian women. Economically, they're better off. I love Angolan women: they look like Brazilian women.
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by ak47mann(m): 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
Can't put mouth between husband and wife fight they are best friends no matter how husband beat his wife she will always remain loyal cool

7 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by EZENDDIGBO(m): 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
EastanPower:
Superstar1, Pentiumpro, Pensniper, MayorofLagos, what is happening? How can hausas be going about terrorising their hosts Why are these hausas not respecting their hosts?

Imagine a yoruba man was able to escape with his life because he could speak hausa and this is happening on yoruba soil? Unbelievable!!!

Where is oba akiolu ooo? When will he drag hausas to the lagoon?

2 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
Outofsync:
the way it's going, it is only a matter of time that Hausas become persona non grata in Yorubaland
May we never see that time! Because, the Hausas have the military capability to invade Yorubaland. And, when it happens, believe me, the Igbos will never intervene.

5 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by dokyOloye: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
mykl01:

That they have guts to stand up to their masters is what thrills me grin cheesy
1 Nigeria angry wink.
Inakwana smiley
lafiya kalau my brother.

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Rekit: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
Guy, don't bring Islam into this issue. That is how you hausa people behave everywhere they reside. Your people lack common sense and regards for host communities. If yoruba people did not choose peace, would they be able to live in peace here? After their brothers, boko garam have render their region useless. Don't bring Islam into this. Useless people.
Wizabakar:
Certainly ur Igbo or IPOB, well ur hate on Hausa/Islam is nothing but a ladder to the peak. Nonetheless, we Hausa/Muslim we neva hate u n neva to, we jst always ignore u ppl and move on. Peace out
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Cosbyrich: 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
justbusy:
Face the Hausas and fight. But, don't kill other tribes. It'll get to a stage where you'll be tired of living in Nigeria, or as a Nigerian. For sure, IPOB is a Yoruba nightmare! Why are you not happy to see the Igbos go their own way? Knowing full well that you hate them sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
Did anybody tie the IPODS Igbos.Why are they crying that Yorubas have not freed them?Which hausa...OK you are talking about the hausa hoodlums who came in the middle of the night,burnt some houses and ran away like the Cowards they are...lol
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by FILEBE(m): 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
datigbogirl:

Spot on! I hate being Yoruba ryt now.....i love the igbos mentality so much i had to give myself d monicker. I won't blame dem for wanting to separate...dy seen we Yorubas for our weakness & hypocrisy and d Hausas for their Cow mentality....God help us.

point noted! I will enrol you into the infantry and give you some weapons just as i will be givin to other yorubas. We have to fight back and retaliate abi? No problem. When war start... You will wish you were not born.
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by tuscani: 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
ajebuter:
So, when will tinubu and Oba Akiolu speak and condemn this attacks ?

Or call their slave master to call his killer goons to order?

As a yoruba and Lagosian I am ashamed of what my people have become to Hausas because of atenuje political allaiance.

However I am glad my people are gradually opening their eyes and hopefully someday soon, they will act wisely and not wait for someone to tell them what to do

E tii ri nkankan
Oga you funny oooh so you want tinubu and the oba to offend buhari ?

4 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
Cosbyrich:
Did anybody tie the IPODS Igbos.Why are they crying that Yorubas have not freed them?Which hausa...OK you are talking about the hausa hoodlums who came in the middle of the night,burnt some houses and ran away like the Cowards they are...lol
Bro, you sound preposterous for calling the Nigerian WARRIORS cowards! They've got machine guns in the North. Believe me, they're almighty.
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Cosbyrich: 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
justbusy:
It seems that more and more yorubas are becoming sensible to know that we're not IBOs but IGBOs.****
No you are both in our reckoning.You are Ibo and also Igbo.Have you heard RAT AND MOUSE b4?Na the same mama born them.
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by BlackTechnology: 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
jamesibor:

Are you not aware of what is going on in Ogere along Lagos/Ibadan expressway now?

Has the crisis gotten there.?

Please throw more light.
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by alexlee50: 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
Let us give PEACE a chance.

The guy below me and on top of me chukwudi44, it is too early for you to plant your Vegetable of hate in this Garden.

Wait until the afternoon.
Yoruba's are being killed, what you have to say is let's give peace a chance? Shame no go fit make una condemn una master.where is tinubu? Fashola? Oba akiolu? When u need them to talk.they have eaten with their masters, they have lost the moral courage to talk

7 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by EZENDDIGBO(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
hurricaneChris:
Am sure Oba Akiolu has been begging emir of Kano and sultan of sokoto not to kill his people in lagos.

Does anyone else have the imaginations of yoruba people running to ibadan, mowe and ikorodu because hausas are killing them in yorubaland? Geeezzz!!! shocked shocked

This can only happen in 700million years to come in igboland. grin
guy the truth is that anything can happens. But in a place like aba,okigwe,owerri,enugu,nnewi,onitsha,orlu, or any city occupy by ndigbos, the hausas cannot intimidate them in their own lands. I know the igbos won't allows it to happen. That I am very certain except in a remote areas in the east. But mile 12 is an open area in lagos state, from mile12! It s almost 20 minutes to ikorudu area(a place occupy by the yorubas) so why the dulling na? They should have en mass themselves and chase those hausas away.

Why must hausas come to your place and intimidate you like chickens. Meanwhile, you ran to ibadan,capital of oyo state and mowe, an area in ogun state to seek refuge. You guys ran
like goat wey dem bite him tail. grin

No mind me o, na joke I dey joke o. Omo yoruba ni wa o. Ema binu o.
One nigeria.grin

when sth happens,dem go know sey dem no be indigenes of lagos state. cheesy
Ran to ogun and ran to oyo. My home states.

7 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by BlackTechnology: 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:
guy the truth is that anything can happens. But in a place like aba,okigwe,owerri,enugu,nnewi,onitsha,orlu, or any city occupy by ndigbos, the hausas cannot intimidate them in their own lands. I know the igbos won't allows it to happen. That I am very certain except in a remote areas in the east. But mile 12 is an open area in lagos state, from mile12! It s almost 20 minutes to ikorudu area(a place occupy by the yorubas) so why the dulling na? They should have en mass themselves and chase those hausas away.

Why must hausas come to your place and intimidate you like chickens. Meanwhile, you ran to ibadan,capital of oyo state and mowe, an area in ogun state to seek refuge. You guys ran
like goat wey dem bite him tail. grin

No mind me o, na joke I dey joke o. Omo yoruba ni wa o. Ema binu o.
One nigeria.grin

when sth happens,dem go know sey dem no be indigenes of lagos state. cheesy
Ran to ogun and ran to oyo. My home states.

No burst my belle with laugh grin

3 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Jollymich(m): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
900 and fifty million year it can never happen its unthinkable they have their base now accross niger river after Ojukwu Gate at headbridge Onitsha. Pls dont excite me.
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by omegatwelve: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nigeria divided long ago, we are just forcing ourselves to stay together...

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Jollymich(m): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
GOOD MORNING. That was from Ojukwu to Ken Sarowiwa of Niger Delta Region when they came for his head. Igbos saw this coming since 1957 now is your morning so GOOD MORNING . Na today you never see anything you dey run PEJ said Continue.

2 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Mboi: 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
COCKCROW:
Oba of Lagos said, and I quote," All Ndigbo who refused to vote for APC will die in the lagoon" Just for not voting in an election. Now what will happen when Yorubas are been massarced in their market, in their land, their churches burnt, their houses raised down and their little children kidnapped or stolen. Since he has made no comment may be he is in support? Let us beg the hausas and fulanis to spare our lives. We can even vacate a throne in one yoruba town so that peace may reign. I am laughing oooooo and I de laugh ooooooooooooooo
Their Oba is not in town but he has written a letter for the Hausas to be thrown in lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Jollymich(m): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
Na lie na two against one
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by opedaydydx9(m): 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2016

OPC is in deep coma
just watch
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Cosbyrich: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
justbusy:
Bro, you sound preposterous for calling the Nigerian WARRIORS cowards! They've got machine guns in the North. Believe me, they're almighty.
That is your own problem.Just watch your back.Yorubas are watching theirs strategically.
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Arise01: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
It's so painful dat our hausa's people cannot differentiate btw yoruba and Igbo wheneva dey are fighting to the extend of attacking Madam Eze ann and her children yesterday evenin. May God forgive dem
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Decryptor(m): 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
datigbogirl:

Spot on! I hate being Yoruba ryt now.....i love the igbos mentality so much i had to give myself d monicker. I won't blame dem for wanting to separate...dy seen we Yorubas for our weakness & hypocrisy and d Hausas for their Cow mentality....God help us.

If all yorubas had the kind of sense and thinking as you, this present mayhem in Mile 12 won't be happening! It's good to know that there are just few of you in their right frame of mind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Celebrated Sallah, Kill Animal At The Battle Field / Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.