Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,523 members, 7,968,447 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:31 AM

This Guy Is Looking For His Long Lost Brother Named Segun Lakanse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Guy Is Looking For His Long Lost Brother Named Segun Lakanse (710 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me / This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother / Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Is Looking For His Long Lost Brother Named Segun Lakanse by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 05, 2016
Hi Laila! I know what I'm about to do is not easy but I just have a strong feeling to. I am looking for my long lost brother. His name is Segun Lakanse.

I would have done this earlier, much earlier in life but I was scared he may get too offended (as some people dont really like publicity), but I really can't help it anymore! He is my brother and was sooooo loving.

His dad is different from mine but the same mom. Mom had him when she was quite young (he is our first born) and left him with his dad when things fell apart between them. Years later, the nice guy came looking for her. But the last time he came even though he spent quite a long time with us, things fell apart between us. He left in anger and never came back (note then gsm wasn't in existence, that was in the 1990's).
I was sooooooooo young then. But then families quarell and settle. We also did quarrel even much more when he left, but we still settled amongst our selves. I still quarrel with my mom but we still settle, we are family.

His case is quite special because he didn't really experience motherly care as such. If I was as old as this when it happened, I would have fought against such nonsense dispute.
My mom really, really, really loves this guy that she keeps praying for him first, before praying for us. I just want to surprise her which I hope to. No one is aware I'm doing this.

Bros in case you see this, I just want you to know that we all (YES! "WE ALL"wink love you and pray daily to see you. I'm so sorry for using this medium to reach out to you but I can't help it anymore. I love you soooooo much. You were so nice that I cannot stop thinking about you.
I don't expect you to come and say oh! I missed you guys etc. You may get angry but please let by-gone be bygone. We still love you (especially me the small boy of the house). I can't forget how you used to tell me stories then and sing for me *smiles *

The last I heard was that he is in Lagos. Don't know if its true. Tried searching for him on Facebook but don't know if he is transformed now (he used to be dark and tall but all I see is fair guys) I tire. Man now should be in his early 40's??

This is my number just in case anything positive comes from this cos if not, then I'll resign to fate. I've tried! (Laila please hide my number because of fraudsters) 080297894**.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/this-guy-is-looking-for-his-long-lost.html#sthash.9xRLH0jN.dpuf

Re: This Guy Is Looking For His Long Lost Brother Named Segun Lakanse by blazer234: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2016
Facebook is the place to search
Re: This Guy Is Looking For His Long Lost Brother Named Segun Lakanse by yvelchstores(f): 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
There shld be a picture na.

(1) (Reply)

Epic: Grandmother Does Not Want Grandchild Sagging. / . / This Smart Crib From Designer Yves Automatically Rocks Your Crying Baby To Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.