Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,313 members, 7,967,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:44 AM

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! (63021 Views)

Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / What It Means When A Guy Cries At The Thought Of Loosing You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
Chai! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by Leobanks(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
He must see T.B joshua b4 d next market day
Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by Trueyarn(m): 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
...and you pushed her out of your house?...what other reason do you need to kill?
If na me, i for tie am up,open her legs wide apart and then apply abonikki on her juju hole...after that i would fry vegetable oil and while it is still hot i will pour spoon fulls into her juju hole..then i would...inshort thunder fire that devil wherever she may be ...Grosss!
Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by allybaby(f): 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
I can't stop laughing, that girl is wicked
Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by Deckynyansha(f): 11:43pm On May 07, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Please read and share your thoughts...What do you advise this man to do?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/guy-cries-out-after-lady-tricked-him.html
ewwww...this is DISGUSTING
Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by don3e(m): 2:55pm On May 08, 2016
May God deliver you. How you go carry Girl way devil possess go f...k for ur house. Girl way cum for deliverance now u don join for the deliverance too.
Take this serious oooo. It is spiritual.

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by Ajixegun: 3:13pm On May 08, 2016
Jesu! I feel like vomiting. Can prayer said by his mouth ever be answered again?
Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
timidapsin:
Video or I don't believe undecided

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mom007:
Bruv you so nasty! She was Hot and good old sex couldn't do she had to get the poor guy to stick his face in it? Abegi!

grin grin
Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Darkchocolate:

Minister of Fanny Affairs grin

grin grin grin
Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by timidapsin(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
Missyford31:

grin grin grin grin grin
yeah right! Not everything you read is true... But seeing is believing right? tongue

1 Like

Re: Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 25, 2018
RichYoungNigga:
I will never in my life give head to a lady.
You can call me a kid.
That's where blood comes out from every month, do they wash the inside ?? No.

The one every guy does here in America is eating girl's ass.
I do ask them how shiit tastes because they've eaten where shiit comes out from
there's no big deal in giving head.just make sure u are giving it to a lady of good hygiene

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.