Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,309 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:22 PM

Why PDP Must Not Die - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why PDP Must Not Die (9807 Views)

2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi / Pdp Must Not Die In Your Hands – Anenih Tells Sheriff / Major Steps The PDP Must Take To Become A Viable Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why PDP Must Not Die by Kingspin(m): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
PRYCE:
Reading...

Fûck it... too long!

Over 12 governors, Over 130 reps members, Over 45 senators, Countless state assembly members... The PDP was NEVER a dying party. Yes they lost Abuja and have had their fair share of internal/ leadership squabbles but the PDP ain't Dead... Cos last I checked, taking the Canines out of a Lion's mouth doesn't make it less of a Lion.. It Still has brute Strength and that's enough to tear THE ANTI PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS Apart

PDP-- Body and Soul!
ln the manner of Nigerian politics one can mistake APC for PDP, to know this just go back before the last election.
Re: Why PDP Must Not Die by brojoshua: 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
If post is true, then I say that corruption shall die, looting shall die, bribery of pastors inec officials and so on shall die, rigging of elections shall die, thuggery shall die and so on by fire by thunder, ..
Re: Why PDP Must Not Die by Horlufemi(m): 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
I hate PDP with passion but PDP must not die. A new Young Nigerian Party of young people with vision.
Re: Why PDP Must Not Die by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
jbcul4ril:
Must PDP survive? Why can't we form our United Youth Party and take over the country.When youth thinks like elders. See comments from the leaders of tomorrow. Youth tire me for this country.
U just said my mind
Re: Why PDP Must Not Die by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
When PDP dies, Nigeria will die as well. Baba bubu has already killed Nigeria anyway
Lol
Re: Why PDP Must Not Die by Abugab(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
Its better PDP dies before the party will kill Nigeria
Re: Why PDP Must Not Die by Achorise: 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
If pdp is totally silenced, APC will definitely end up becoming another pdp in another clothing.Because corruption has been institutionalized in our politicians and political parties.Pdp should provide strong and formidable opposition to enable APC not derail.our political parties have no clear political ideology.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Must Not Die by Achorise: 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
If pdp is totally silenced, APC will definitely end up becoming another pdp in another clothing.Because corruption has been institutionalized in our politicians and political parties.Pdp should provide strong and formidable opposition to enable APC not derail.our parties have no clear political ideology.
Re: Why PDP Must Not Die by chinchum(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
PDP must not die, they need to stay and be strong enough to serve as an alternative.
Re: Why PDP Must Not Die by kessler53(m): 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
PDP is taking over the rulership of this country in 2019.
Re: Why PDP Must Not Die by danot1030: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
Op pdp must die and must be burried in deepest part of the Atlantic ocean.
Re: Why PDP Must Not Die by internetpo(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
true true PDP must not be allowed to die no matter how bad they have been. we need a viable opposition otherwise APC will become another PDP.

albeit a reformed PDP lead majorly by the youth will help.

youths that are supposed to be in the lead for political reformation can't even read n comprehend a simple article, claiming its too long.

I just wish a 3rd party that i can be part of, would spring up to challenge both current parties but it seems to be a wish.
Re: Why PDP Must Not Die by payosehtor(m): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
There was an Ezekiel who could command the dry bones to life, but he is no more. rest in pieces in the pit of corruption, in a planet where ''stealing is'nt corruption''
Re: Why PDP Must Not Die by payosehtor(m): 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
chinchum:
PDP must not die, they need to stay and be strong enough to serve as an alternative.
what kind of alternative are u talking about from pdp? loothocracy,impunity,stealing is not corruption? to hell with pdp & any party that support corruption. ish!
Re: Why PDP Must Not Die by payosehtor(m): 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
kessler53:
at least in your village nah
Re: Why PDP Must Not Die by payosehtor(m): 11:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
kessler53:
The deepest part of hell is reserved for pdp
Re: Why PDP Must Not Die by chinchum(m): 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
payosehtor:
what kind of alternative are u talking about from pdp? loothocracy,impunity,stealing is not corruption? to hell with pdp & any party that support corruption. ish!
The only constant thing in life is change. Never say never. Politicians allign and switch camps. Politicians didnt fall from the sky , they came from the society they only join parties. PDP had a man who believed stealing is not corruption as his highest officer, and i am glad he was removed in 2015. You never know what the future holds.
Re: Why PDP Must Not Die by legacy4real(f): 6:56am On Mar 06, 2016
PDP vs APC ,which one is better?

Re: Why PDP Must Not Die by SIRRDIQ(m): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
midolian:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/why-pdp-must-not-die-2/
Too long to read but i love PDP..............I LOVE PDP P D P Power...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Okowa Celebrates 60th Birthday, Hosts People With Disabilities (Photos) / Abiodun Gives Free Land To 2,000 Farmers / Court Grants Orji Kalu Leave To Apply For Order To Stop EFCC From Arresting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.