Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,378 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:32 PM

Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! (5851 Views)

I Need A South African Lady. +2347038871009 / I Need A Foreign Lady, An African Lady Or A Lady With Mixed Nationalities. / Searching for Cute Naijas in New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by woleprof(m): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2007
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by phoenixman: 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2007
wole?
wats wrong?

hiya chistiana kiss kiss kiss
wat gives?
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by minute(f): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2007
where the heck is this guy called jammin? i want to meet him my sister was telling me something about him some days ago,nice stuffs,so where is he?
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by chistiana(f): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2007
@ Minute

hey a sorry, his name is in the grave. u can see he has not been responding for some time, i guess u contact the coffin.
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by muyibaba(m): 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2007
I
chistiana:

@ Minute

hey a sorry, his name is in the grave. u can see he has not been responding for some time, i guess u contact the coffin.

Is he the Count Dracula himself or the Vampire Lestat grin
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by woleprof(m): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2007
minute:

where the heck is this guy called jammin? i want to meet him my sister was telling me something about him some days ago,nice stuffs,so where is he?

hmmmmmmmmmmm, did u knw he was a pest? now check the latest post and compared who has been a new pest, u neva can tell he cud be the one grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by phoenixman: 2:36am On Feb 14, 2007
woleprof:

hmmmmmmmmmmm, did u knw he was a pest? now check the latest post and compared who has been a new pest, u never can tell he cud be the one grin grin grin grin grin

indeed. that guy jammin did step on a lot of toes grin
even got a dude to complain to the one in the WEST africa of gambia
how jammin was takin his girl away cheesy grin
if distance wasn't the obstacle, some dudes would be crying in his cup/glass rite now. smiley
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by woleprof(m): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2007
and whos the dude you (jamin) was trying to snatch his girl friend?

hmmmmmmm, im also aware that he was so timid to change his username.

shameless you (jamin) grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by chistiana(f): 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2007
waoooooooooooooooo
@ wole
never knew u so brave keep it up.

@ pheonixman
that interesting, oooooooooooboy u never change.
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by chistiana(f): 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2007
@ minutes,

is dead body smell in here, so peep thru it, u will know for ya self.
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by muyibaba(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2007
Happy val to all in the house tongue
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by muyibaba(m): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2007
Christy what up?
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by chistiana(f): 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2007
I dey, so what about u.
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by phoenixman: 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2007
lots and lots of----
L@@kin.
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by Creamish(f): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2007
errrmmmm still searching?
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by phoenixman: 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2007
i am also. no serious takers.
you in the market?
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by Creamish(f): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2007
phoenixman:

i am also. no serious takers.
you in the market?

NL market, yeah grin
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by phoenixman: 1:08am On Feb 16, 2007
Creamish:

errrmmmm still searching?
i wanted to see your response before i tackle you on this quote of yours. you asked if am still searching.
i did not make this thread, a guy called jammin did. the fact that you asked if i am still searching
would suggest that you are associating phoenixman(moi), with this jammin character. it would also indicate that you are familiar
with me. since i had no prior experience or interaction with you( Creamish), it stands to reason that you also go by some other name on this forum.
i have Always used one ID when it is afforded me. i have never sought to have multiple Id's. The only way i could be Jammin and then be Phoenixman, is if Jammin was banned.

i have always maintain that people who participate with multiple ids are up to no-good. so i shall remain phoenixman, until i am jailed like jammin or some kind of of profile transfer occur between myself and jammin, whom i try to emulate. smiley
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by woleprof(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2007
@phoenixman
My observation lately has proven beyond reasonable doubt that your emergence into this thread (and other threads posted by Jamin) shows there's link btw you and the "nailed" JAMIN.

You did not also hide your grudges against your perceived oppositions before your sudden change of id. You attack those that were attacked by JAMIN and favours those he favoured.

Those are my observations and i do not meant any attack on your person.

There need for me to say it here than creating a thread for it, moreso your comment above contributed to this.

merci
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by whitelexi(m): 10:54am On Feb 16, 2007
Prof Prof grin grin grin
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by phoenixman: 12:18am On Feb 17, 2007
woleprof:

@phoenixman
My observation lately has proven beyond reasonable doubt that your emergence into this thread (and other threads posted by Jamin) shows there's link between you and the "nailed" JAMIN.

my good friend Wole. grin since i hold no animus towards you i shall merely say:
To prove a point, one must subject an audience to irrefutable evidence to substantiate that claim.
you cannot use an observation to prove a point. kiss

Since Chistiana has found Mr.Wonderful, you have been a sore loser cheesy
but i still like you, you make me see, who i don't want to be like. smiley
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by woleprof(m): 11:20am On Feb 17, 2007
Looking for evidence then expect it wen im free to supply it.

For Christiana, i hav no comment on that.
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by whitelexi(m): 11:24am On Feb 17, 2007
What is this? Battle of supremacy grin
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by woleprof(m): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2007
Neva, i dont do that on the internet.

What's the bases of fighting probably a non existence being. My dear whitelex, i do not fight on the internet.
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by whitelexi(m): 11:30am On Feb 17, 2007
grin grin grin I trust u wont do such grin
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by woleprof(m): 11:34am On Feb 17, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by phoenixman: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2007
i i i i i i . wole you having a good day?
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by chistiana(f): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2007
nhhhhhhhhhh this is interesting, no more comment.
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by kaylala(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2007
Rest the case
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by woleprof(m): 9:57am On Feb 19, 2007
phoenixman:

i i i i i i . wole you having a good day?

yes ooooooooo, with some special, she is sooooooooooooooooooooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by anialoy(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2007
hey jammin, i suggest you try signing up with this site to meet that african girl of your dreams.

GET THAT AFRICAN GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS[url]http://experz..com/2006/11/Free-speed-Dating -Service.html[/url]
Re: Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant! by phoenixman: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2007
jammin do not even click on that link.
Nairaland is ok enough to find your girl.
she is here somewhere
just keep looking
and be as brash as ever. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is Probably A Bad Idea! / Looking For A Hansome Young And Rich Guy Who Stays In Abuja / Matured Minds Whatsapp Platform 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.