Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:49 AM

Banky W Wades Into The P-square Family Saga:'They Are Still A Family' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Wades Into The P-square Family Saga:'They Are Still A Family' (902 Views)

Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? / Uche Jombo Wades Into Tonto Dikeh & Azuka Ogujiuba's Domestic Violence Squabble / Banky W Wades Into The Wizkid, Davido & Tekno Feud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Wades Into The P-square Family Saga:'They Are Still A Family' by ebosie11(f): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
The P-Square messy drama has left a lot of fans disappointed, prompting top stars to wade into it. Last week, Cynthia Morgan was forced to write the Okoye brothers (Jude, Peter and Paul) an open letter and now, Banky Wellington, the CEO of EME records has called for peace.
Banky W had shared the theatrical poster of Paul Okoye's new artiste Lucy, asking his fans to listen to the lady's new song. Fans hopped on the post and started yet another conversation about how the Okoye family is broken. One fan assumed that Paul Okoye signed on Lucy to despise Peter, but Banky W intervene
"It doesn't mean that," the EME boss explained. "Jude and Peter each have their own labels for a while now." And then he listed out the stars signed to Peter and Jude's label, before adding, "I know they are having issues, but they are still a family and I'm hopeful and optimistic that they will work it out between them."
Paul Okoye acknowledged this comment. "Respect, brother," he said.
Well, for Peter Okoye, he is bent on putting himself out as though he is now a solo act.
Two days ago, he shared clips of him singing to a new tune, and many fans assumed he is about to drop a new one, just by himself. And he added that he will be uploading to YouTube.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCj31Y3D_fR/

Re: Banky W Wades Into The P-square Family Saga:'They Are Still A Family' by ebosie11(f): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: Banky W Wades Into The P-square Family Saga:'They Are Still A Family' by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
dt my man
Re: Banky W Wades Into The P-square Family Saga:'They Are Still A Family' by goldbim(f): 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
Blessed are the peacemakers!!
Re: Banky W Wades Into The P-square Family Saga:'They Are Still A Family' by cruzita(f): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
goldbim:
Blessed are the peacemakers!!
for they shall ****** I don forget oo
Re: Banky W Wades Into The P-square Family Saga:'They Are Still A Family' by goldbim(f): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
cruzita:
for they shall ****** I don forget oo
lol...Oya open your bible to Matt:5..(the beatitude).sunday school don start from NL be that.. grin

(1) (Reply)

(photos) 5 Of The S*xiest Music Album Covers That Should Have Been Censored / Mapoly Female Student Completely Stripe N@ked Inside The Class / How You Gotten Your Own Free Airtime Today? Get Urs Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.