Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,910 members, 7,890,017 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria (2248 Views)

Youths Disrupt Anambra Guber Candidate's Campaign In Ogbaru LGA Saying NO ELECTN / Difficulties To Kill More Nigeria Soon- Says Expert / why yoruba are poor.17yrs mass stravation by biafra obasanjom/jonathan if yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria by MakeWeTalk: 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Following the Fight between the West & North.
That between the Yorubas & Hausa/Fulani, the Yorubas have been heard saying
"No more Nigeria"

It's also been said that the police & Army helped the hausas & Fulani's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUQeK5qfKGw

AND

https://www.facebook.com/GossipMillNaija/videos/451573245049195/?pnref=story
Re: Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria by Luckylife(m): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pls be frank was there Nigeria before?

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria by Juxtified(m): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
were they the ones holding Nigeria together before?
Re: Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA AH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA una dey run them carry fire dey come? dey burn everything dow while una dey busy dey run for una own land again?
now i agree that lagos is NO MANS LAND
this can NEVER happen in anambra or abia
them go go overnight

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria by sexybrooke: 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
Noooooo we the GREAT PEOPLE oF IGBOLAND say YES to nigeria CC. coolitempa,aufbuh

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria by coolitempa(f): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
sexybrooke:
Noooooo we the GREAT PEOPLE oF IGBOLAND say YES to nigeria
CC. coolitempa,aufbuh

Yes dear........no more Biafra
Re: Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
One Nigeria
Re: Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria by sexybrooke: 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
coolitempa:

but these north men aint smiling I think you need to come to the US I can you philadelphia or new jersey you need guns to protect your tribe before this fulanis cleanse nigeria of yoruba race

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria by Nsonso: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin[quote author=coolitempa post=43506581]This action will not go unchecked...we will strike back and hard at these animals... angry angry
Haha haha haha haha huhuhuhuhuh hahahahhaha

Miss One Nigeria, u ain't seen anything yet. The evil that men do live with them.
Re: Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria by Nsonso: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
coolitempa:
This action will not go unchecked...we will strike back and hard at these animals... angry angry angry

Haha haha haha haha huhuhuhuhuh hahahahhaha
Miss One Nigeria, u ain't seen anything yet. The evil that men
do live with them.
Re: Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria by soma042(m): 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
Someone should pls take a snap short of the video and send it here ooooo .

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria by coolitempa(f): 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
sexybrooke:
but these north men aint smiling I think you need to come to the US I can you philadelphia or new jersey you need guns to protect your tribe before this fulanis cleanse nigeria of yoruba race

We will deal with the Fulani menace on our land in the fullness of time....be rest assured.... angry angry angry...these atrocities will not go unanswered despite voting in Buhari.... sad
Re: Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria by Akpaife(m): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
Goodmorning yorubas grin grin
I no agree na one nigeria grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria by LMFashions: 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
Akpaife:
Goodmorning yorubas grin grin
I no agree na one nigeria grin

You are wicked

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nigeria is full of Drama,never support bad thing because it will surely boomerang, they are testing the hot soup

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria by iykopy: 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
Wahala dom set inside yoruba man's house, him dom reject one Nigeria sharperly..... Na lie una must stay here and suffer under hausa man's brutality on ur home soil.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria by csamii: 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
coolitempa:
This action will not go unchecked...we will strike back and hard at these animals... angry angry angry

Taa! You won't do anything. You won't only strike at their heart but liver and kidney and John Thomas too.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
Yoruba still remains the hero of Nigeria
Re: Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria by MakeWeTalk: 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
coolitempa:

Dem no fit go the South-East or South-South and massacre people as they did in lagos.

Abi una Oba no fit drown them?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria by Omololu007(m): 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
iamkeyz:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i cant fit laugh sha
ohhhhh see this brown roof cow.odds o
hausa go finish una before the zoo go break
one thing is sure, you must regret all you did to betray the south
soon, it will be emir of lagos and then we will see how you will ban them like you did eze ndi igbo, or throw them to the lagoon.
meanwhile, who takes cow.odds serious? what happened to kwara is about to happen to lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if the zoo will break, only we IGBO people can make that happen
**** like you can keep making yourself happy on nairaland,except for when the hausas burned houses in the middle of the night,they where found wanting during the battle with thugs.hausas in mile 12 didn't attack yorubas alone during the fight,they killed any southerner they see.more abok!s were kiLled during the day
Re: Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria by Omololu007(m): 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:
THERE MUST BE NIGERIA O....THERE MUST BE NIGERIA.

''NAIRALAND SAYS NO TO ODUDUWA''

I MUST CREATE THIS TOPIC

Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos, YORUBAS and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of separating YORUBAS from other tribes and ethnic groups in Nigeria for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing YORUBAS from Nigeria or to call for the formation, creation or such of any Oduduwa republic.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:
9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting ODUDUWA.

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
the question you should ask the op is that,where is this protest happening in lagos?
Re: Yoruba's Are Now Saying No More Nigeria by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
by the time God is done with Zoo-nigeria, all the evil & corrupt leaders will be running for shelter and the land will open & swallow them all...the doomsday is coming! watch and see! You don't know how upset i'm with this country, do you?

(1) (Reply)

Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water / Presidency reacts: Buhari copied GEJ in wearing a military uniform / Amaechi, Wike, Peter Odili Are All Culpable In The Death Of Ken Atsuete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.