Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,138 members, 7,880,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

What Happened To Naija Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To Naija Girls? (3224 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio / What Happened To Her After A Careless Night-Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by vivalavida(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
kilode100:

cheesy cheesy
No mind me jawe!
Maybe, the girls just dey test the guys to see if dem get endurance cheesy cheesy

aiit
too early for such tests tho
Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by kilode100(f): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
vivalavida:

aiit
too early for such tests tho

E dey for your body.

8 Likes

Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by Junior66(m): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
cruzita:
my friend not all do so and besides some men beg more than the women.but come to think of it ,u guys always ask for sex but when the girl ask for money it becomes problem why?
do you girls fuel or service ur pussy? Whats with money and sex anyway? The moment a guy asks for sex u girls start asking for money. Abi una pussy de use fuel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by lezz(m): 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
kilode100:

If it is "mutual"? Why is this cry cry post up here?.. Una never start to dey cry..

All these small boys way fit pound person for bed dey talk of mutual pleasure? 6 rounds, dem never tired o and dem no sabi do sef.

You nack, you pay!
it appears you didn't read the post.

The OP was crying over girls who monetize relationships and cheapen themselves as objects of financial gratification.
Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by Creamish(f): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
vivalavida:

U mean men beg? I doubt this. Men kwa? Mba nu

Lolz... Ur surprised? I guess its because ur ish is with ladies.. Yeah some men ask for assistance but personally, I help only those I feel are genuine.

Back to ur post... Get back wit ur girl. U never know what u have till its gone. I don't fancy the idea of begging. Very degrading.. Sheesh.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by kaziblake(f): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
YOU ARE PREGNANT
Back to your sister!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by vivalavida(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Creamish:

Lolz... Ur surprised? I guess its because ur ish is with ladies.. Yeah some men ask for assistance but personally, I help only those I feel are genuine.

Back to ur post... Get back wit ur girl. U never know what u have till its gone. I don't fancy the idea of begging. Very degrading.. Sheesh.

oak. thanks
Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by andysnoopy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
kilode100:

Are you not yanshing them?.. Where are all these stingy men crawling out from bikonu?
How much is common subscription?...

Did you see where he said he yanshed them? Girls of these days, smh.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by joseph1832(m): 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Why do you women objectify yourselves? So because he's tumbled beneath the sheets with them, he should PAY them?

According to you, the sole reason he should offer them money is because they offered their bodies to him and not because he's dating them or something.
He should pay for 'services'rendered,right?

Keep undervaluing members of your gender.

Couldn't have said it better bro.

But really, I see no reason 'asking' my girl friend for financial assistance. Aint no harm in that. Same way it applies to her.

On the other hand, some girls in this country have made it their personal business to task and ask any man who ask them out.

You meet them today, tomorrow they tell you this and that, that they need money....
Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
Junior66:

do you girls fuel or service ur pussy? Whats with money and sex anyway? The moment a guy asks for sex u girls start asking for money. Abi una pussy de use fuel?

@bolded &italic gat me LOL grin
Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by joseph1832(m): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
kilode100:

When it suits you Guys, you play victims abi?..
Nobody is devaluing anybody, what I am saying is that if you wanna fcvk, pay up period.

Una can cry over Toto matter for here o..
Now I like this, I meet a girl and she tell me spot on that she's for sale, no need wasting my time trying to toast and get her to gbadun my vibes.

Spot on. Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by joseph1832(m): 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
Creamish:

Personally I believe women beg more than men.

A man can't just meet you today, then whosh, he's asking you for money for bb subscription or whatever...
Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by Creamish(f): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
joseph1832:
Personally I believe women beg more than men.

A man can't just meet you today, then whosh, he's asking you for money for bb subscription or whatever...

Its not a battle of who does it the most... Its knowing that begging isn't restricted to any gender..and yes they do...maybe not for subscription but for other things.

I don't want to argue on this Joe.
Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by joseph1832(m): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
Creamish:

Its not a battle of who does it the most... Its knowing that begging isn't restricted to any gender..and yes they do...maybe not for subscription but for other things.

I don't want to argue on this Joe.
Oh lord! Have I made myself appear to thee that I want to argue? God no, that's not my intention cream.

I'm sorry. cry cry cry
Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by kaziblake(f): 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
joseph1832:
Couldn't have said it better bro.

But really, I see no reason 'asking' my girl friend for financial assistance. Aint no harm in that. Same way it applies to her.

On the other hand, some girls in this country have made it their personal business to task and ask any man who ask them out.

You meet them today, tomorrow they tell you this and that, that they need money....
Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by joseph1832(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
kaziblake:
Not all girls pls
I believe you saw in the post you quoted where I said "some girls" right?
Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by kaziblake(f): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
joseph1832:
I believe you saw in the post you quoted where I said "some girls" right?
I'm sorry embarassed
I modified it.
Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by Creamish(f): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh lord! Have I made myself appear to thee that I want to argue? God no, that's not my intention cream.

I'm sorry. cry cry cry

Hey.. We cool. wink
Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by joseph1832(m): 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
Creamish:

Hey.. We cool. wink
If you say so cream.
kaziblake:
I'm sorry embarassed I modified it.
No need to be sorry, you didn't offend me.
Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
kaziblake:
Back to your sister!
LMAO hahahahahaha chai take it easy
Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by thowbie7ven(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
naijaboiy:

Only a wise man will know his fellow one.

Truth be told,having to handle so many girls at the same time drains a guy's pocket. Because each girl comes with her own different need and because you are just meeting them you are likely to want to impress for the first time,so you spend a lot.

The more you meet new girls the more you have to spend. Even if you have the money,it's better to channel it to just one person that you care for.
Nice one naijaboiy!...Infact, this is what i've adopted so far at the turn of the year and it's helping me a lot...more savings, lesser stress/worries...if most guys can adopt this measure, they'll see great changes!...buh I doubt most guys will wanna do it...

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by orlaryhincah(m): 5:34am On Mar 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

Say whaaaat? I don't understand...is that pidgin? shocked
That ain't pidgin, it's igbo.
Meaning: Men what No no no I won't accept that
Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by Escapevelocity(m): 6:07am On Mar 06, 2016
kilode100:

Are you not yanshing them?.. Where are all these stingy men crawling out from bikonu?
How much is common subscription?...
but u cant still afford it...u hv to beg a niqqa
Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by kilode100(f): 9:59am On Mar 07, 2016
Escapevelocity:
but u cant still afford it...u hv to beg a niqqa

Then, my pussy sits pretty in my panties.

No victor, no Vanquished! cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by Escapevelocity(m): 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
kilode100:

Then, my pussy sits pretty in my panties.
No victor, no Vanquished! cheesy cheesy
.....who cares??
Re: What Happened To Naija Girls? by kilode100(f): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
Escapevelocity:
.....who cares??

...And You are?..
Swerve jor!

No be everybody i dey follow play..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Can I Stop Sleep Talking? / My Girl's Best Friend Is Seducing Me-i'm Confused / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.