Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

Why I Flaunt My Wealth - Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Flaunt My Wealth - Davido (812 Views)

Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" / Juliet Mgborukwe: 'I Flaunt My Marriage On Social Media, No Fear’ / Why I Flaunt My Wife On Social Media – John Okafor (mr Ibu) Shared Life Touching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Flaunt My Wealth - Davido by gistmeloveblog: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Davido has been known to flaunt his wealth and latest acquisition to the admiration of his fans and this some called youthful exuberance.

Davido has never hidden the fact that he likes the finer things of life. The musician who doesn’t hesitate to show off his riches and acquisitions on social media said that he is not out to oppress anyone with it and owes no one an apology for displaying his acquisitions on social media.

The HKN label act lately has been receiving knocks from his fans who are tired of him throwing his automobiles and jewelries at the face but the See Gobe crooner is not repentant despite their groaning. To him displaying his wealth on social media is a measure of how hard he has worked and all he displays are not out of place compare to his source of income.

David Adeleke also known as Davido said: “I am not doing this to oppress anybody. I’m only happy that I can walk into any store anywhere in the world and spend $30,000 at a go off my music. That’s just it. And this is money that I make in Africa and not in America. Some would ask me if I am a basketball player. I say to them ‘No, I am an African and a musician.’ But the truth is that I love good life and I have to live it. That’s the beauty of these things. I don’t set out to oppress anybody. It’s all about living a good life and showing it to my fans.”

Davido revealed this at the Thank You Party put together on his behalf by BHM group on Thursday, March 3 on his signing to Sony music. The OBO crooner signed a $1 million global deal with Sony Music Entertainment at their headquarters in New York, United States on Thursday 21 January. The 23-year-old pop sensation is the first ever Africa music act to sign a record deal with the global music brand. The deal will also help him create, distribute and market his music at world class level.

Meanewhile, Davido’s HKN records has signed in a new artist Mayokun Adewale who parents, Sunday and Toyin Adewale are both actors. Davido officially unveiled Mayokun at the BHM party for him. Mayokun Adewale is a graduate of University of Lagos and sings Afro pop.

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/why-i-flaunt-my-wealth-davido.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Why I Flaunt My Wealth - Davido by gistmeloveblog: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin grin grin

OBO.... NOni
Re: Why I Flaunt My Wealth - Davido by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
Spoilt kid... Coming back sha
Re: Why I Flaunt My Wealth - Davido by halfricanadian(f): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
Happy flaunting happiness is d key

Do wat u wanna so far it makes u happy grin
Re: Why I Flaunt My Wealth - Davido by LaurelP(m): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
He has the right to do whatever he wants so long as its legal. His money, his possession, his social media platform, his time...if you dont like it, simply unfollow him.
Re: Why I Flaunt My Wealth - Davido by cruzita(f): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
anybody wey the thing dey pain,make the person go hug transformer
Re: Why I Flaunt My Wealth - Davido by sinaj(f): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
*in Tori Lanez voice* Lord Knows!
Re: Why I Flaunt My Wealth - Davido by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
anyway dt ur business
Re: Why I Flaunt My Wealth - Davido by Flexherbal(m): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
Why you dey vex? Is it your money?
Re: Why I Flaunt My Wealth - Davido by SynNelson(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
OBO WEST AFRICA...
wah do yhu expect wen he wants to "mmmmm Kim kardashian in d back 0f his New Bentley!!"BIKO NYEM EGO

OLAMIDE wee don d see money since wen em d 19 no brag pass ahm o...lol grin
Re: Why I Flaunt My Wealth - Davido by LesbianBoy(m): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin
Re: Why I Flaunt My Wealth - Davido by ILOVEFOOD: 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Yeah yeah whatever

(1) (Reply)

See The Top 10 Richest People In The World, 'no. 6' Will Shock You / Check Out Yemi Alade's Exact Look-alike (uche) Easter Message To You All / Davido Reminds Fans He’s Waiting To Take Over From His Father - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.