Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce (15436 Views)

Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture / Chinese CAMC & UNIDO Partners Anambra On Airport, Rail, Agriculture / Anambra On The Verge Of Industrial Explosion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by allcomage: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
AmericanQuarter:
Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano, has announced a partnership with the United States in the four key areas of his development plan for the state.

The Governor made the announcement on Saturday after a closed door meeting with the United States Consular General in Lagos, John Bray, at the Governor’s Lodge, Amawbia.

The key sectors include: Agriculture, trade and commerce, oil and gas, and industrialisation.

Governor Obiano said that waste management and education would also be taken into perspective.

He noted that another meeting had been scheduled where the two parties would study carefully the proposed details of collaboration that would accelerate the development of the state.

The Consular General commended the Governor for the increased security arrangement in the state which he said would guarantee the safety of residents and visitors.

Mr Bray also commended the impressive road network which he said could not be found in several other states.

He, however, said the visit was a fact finding one in which the information gathered would be taken home for processing.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/03/05/us-partners-with-anambra-government-on-development/

YOU NEED TO GO TO ANAMBRA TO SEE HOW HER ECONOMY IS BOOMING AS IF IT WAS NOT PART THIS SICKENING NIGERIA ECONOMY.I GUESS DANGOTE SELLS MUCH OF HER CEMENT IN ANAMBRA .CONSTRUCTION IS GOING ON EVERYWHERE.I SUPPOSE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IS THE kEY, A STATE WITH HIGHEST NUMBER OF BILLIONAIRES,ANAMBRARIANS ARE NOT LOOKING BACK,THEY ARE BLASTING ON ALL CYLINDERS.KUDOS TO THEM.

12 Likes

Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by jeffooh999(m): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
Willi I believe you know be mouth!sailor on!we re almost their,anambra we become HK or Chinco in no long time!
Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by ngmgeek(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
Action governor and the pride of Anambra people.

No one is saying the same thing about his empty vessel counterpart in Imo State.

2 Likes

Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by LaurelP(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
Honestly, every news that comes out from Anambra since this Obiano took over has been good news.
He recently won the best performing governor award.

I wish him well in his bid to transform his state and solicit more support from Anambrarians.
I wish all the states can be like him, then we may not need to depend on the federal govt for virtually everything from security to food to jobs to good schools etc.
I love it when I see people in power perform their duties effortlessly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by Originalsly: 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hmmm....short sighted natives proudly welcoming exploiters and invaders with open arms.
Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by igwe123: 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
AmericanQuarter:
Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano, has announced a partnership with the United States in the four key areas of his development plan for the state.

The Governor made the announcement on Saturday after a closed door meeting with the United States Consular General in Lagos, John Bray, at the Governor’s Lodge, Amawbia.

The key sectors include: Agriculture, trade and commerce, oil and gas, and industrialisation.

Governor Obiano said that waste management and education would also be taken into perspective.

He noted that another meeting had been scheduled where the two parties would study carefully the proposed details of collaboration that would accelerate the development of the state.

The Consular General commended the Governor for the increased security arrangement in the state which he said would guarantee the safety of residents and visitors.

Mr Bray also commended the impressive road network which he said could not be found in several other states.

He, however, said the visit was a fact finding one in which the information gathered would be taken home for processing.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/03/05/us-partners-with-anambra-government-on-development/

Obi's Legacy. Onitsha almost rot because the hinterlands was being networked with good roads, but now Obiano came rescued Onitsha
Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by Babatundetinubu: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
Dollyak:
Respect to Anambra Governor and welldone to Anambra people for voting such a governor. A Governor is a reflection of the people and this seems to hold true so much for Anambra. No wonder they are leading in WAEC and GCE, because they appear smarter than indigens from other states right now.

Other states needs to get their acts together.

When are we going to go for F1 together...the season is about to kick off you know... wink
Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by SoNature(m): 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ofunaofu:
when are we going to see this kind of partnership between Imo and investors under rochas

Ndi ara! Anytime Anambra news comes here and you people have not mentioned Imo State or Rochas una no go rest! Is Imo State the only state in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
Other Lazy Governors. Look and learn. Despite the fact that these are preliminary steps, but still look and learn a few things.

There is no state in Nigeria that is not blessed with one mineral/natural resource or another. Create the enabling environment that will promote development within your states. Involve your resources to proper development control. Earn revenue for your states and stop waiting for Federal allocation to pay State workers and pensioners. It is a shame and disgrace. Able bodied men waiting for bailout. Lazy men waiting for bail out.

Lazy governors waiting for allocation every month. Waiting for security votes. Beggar governors old and senile. Intellectually and physically lazy old men. Look within your state and create wealth. Set up policy programs of support for your citizens to export agricultural products and Nigerian made goods and services. Work to create a conducive environment and invite investment to your states. Engage in proper land use planning and urban development. Oh ye Lazy old grey greedy politicians.

Well done Anambra. It is a start.

7 Likes

Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by hucienda: 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
Kenai:
Voting Rochas was a goof.
Re-electing him, the height of sttupidity.

TKO. chai... bros have mercy nau.. embarassed
hahaha.. una sabi yab for here

1 Like

Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by justmenoni: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
They need flowers in imo grin grin grin

Ofunaofu:
when are we going to see this kind of partnership between Imo and investors under rochas

1 Like

Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by Mackson01: 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Anambra is blessed for having obiano as their gov. Fayose is Ekiti is a total failure & disaster
Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by forgiveness: 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
allcomage:

YOU NEED TO GO TO ANAMBRA TO SEE HOW HER ECONOMY IS BOOMING AS IF IT WAS NOT PART THIS SICKENING NIGERIA ECONOMY.I GUESS DANGOTE SELLS MUCH OF HER CEMENT IN ANAMBRA .CONSTRUCTION IS GOING ON EVERYWHERE.I SUPPOSE ENTREPRENEURSHIP IS THE kEY, A STATE WITH HIGHEST NUMBER OF BILLIONAIRES,ANAMBRARIANS ARE NOT LOOKING BACK,THEY ARE BLASTING ON ALL CYLINDERS.KUDOS TO THEM.

We don clarify the @ bolded long long time ago na. grin ask , e go tell. grin

However, kudos to Anambra state.
Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
From the innermost corridors of my heart, I am rally glad that Anambra voted this man as a Governor........he is really trying his best......Adams, Are, Rochas and other dormant Governors should turn a new leaf or face prosecution after their tenure......

I am always happy for any slight development in my country....be it NEWS (North, East, West and South)

2 Likes

Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by Observant: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
My home state continues like this, then I willl be relocating inmmediately after my MENG

2 Likes

Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by 400billionman: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
AmericanQuarter:

Old news.

Up to one month old.
Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by 400billionman: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ofunaofu:

He once had a hand shake with Obama.

And erected a billboard..

Can you beat that ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by internetpo(m): 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
400billionman:

Can you beat that ?
shocked. you don't mean it. kudos to Anambra. will be investing there soon.
Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by silentkiller(m): 12:00am On Mar 07, 2016
hola106:
one 9ja

Ur head like one nija undecided
Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by Obiwannn: 2:21am On Mar 07, 2016
Kenai:
Funny, cuz when this John Bray came to Imo State, all Rochas Okorocha could ask him for, was a list on Imo-born convicts in the United States.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/25/okorocha-demands-list-of-imo-sons-daughters-in-us-prisons/

The same John Bray went to Anambra, and is partnering with the state on developmental projects, while this noisy dullard Okorocha could only ask for names of convicts, and proudly had it published on the dailies.

My Imo people, this is what you get when you vote a career politician to run the affairs of your state. Even after winning, he will remain in perpetual CAMPAIGN MODE, because he knows no other lifestyle.
After he's gone, twe shall be left with no positive policies, projects or legacies, but gigantic billboards in celebration of hubris and iidiocy.

Voting Rochas was a goof.
Re-electing him, the height of sttupidity.
Oboy you finish Lai Mohammed grin
Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by Obiwannn: 2:24am On Mar 07, 2016
400billionman:

Can you beat that ?
grin grin grin
Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by christopher123(m): 6:05am On Mar 07, 2016
I thank lord that this is my state

1 Like

Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by petkoffDrake(m): 9:24am On Mar 07, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Welcome development.
Welcome indeed

Willie is really working kiss

Except for d light ish.... No light dis placeplace cry
Re: US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce by Pumpkin34(f): 9:29am On Mar 07, 2016
petkoffDrake:

Welcome indeed

Willie is really working kiss

Except for d light ish.... No light dis placeplace cry
it's a step by step process, he's getting there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Observes Elections In Ghana (photos) / Nigerians In Spain Protest Over The Killings Going On In Nigeria (video) / NAF Fighter Jets Bombard Boko Haram Locations In Northern Borno(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.